It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:21 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:21 am 

Someone had to make up for the million dollars they stole feeding their livestock not to mention all the other costs associated with interactions with them. They did this all with guns ready to fire to do it.

Are you defending the Bundys?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:21 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Big Chicagoan wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Big Chicagoan wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Big Chicagoan wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Most gun owners are fine and not gun nuts. Some enable the gun nuts like supporting the NRA after those terrible excuses they made this week but I understand they do it because they are scared of their guns being taken away while also thinking the 2nd amendment will never be repealed.

Real gun nuts like the Bundys that steal from all of us like armed robbers are terrible though.

When did that happen?

They owe over a million to the government in grazing fees that are already artificially low.

Okay, so when did they steal from me like armed robbers?

You pay taxes?

Of course, but they didn't take any of my money. They didn't stick up any of us like armed robbers. They took what you think is rightfully the US Government's money. It's not like the government takes more money from me because these guys didn't pay a couple million bucks.

In any movie ever made about the subject free grazers are the heroes.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:25 am 

pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Someone had to make up for the million dollars they stole feeding their livestock not to mention all the other costs associated with interactions with them. They did this all with guns ready to fire to do it.

I could care less about them. You are just stretching the truth to try and make a point. You should be a political analyst on TV the way you spin things.

And FYI, literally no one had to make up for the million dollars they didn't pay. The government runs a trillion dollar deficit every year. No one pays that back.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:29 am 

Big Chicagoan wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

I could care less about them. You are just stretching the truth to try and make a point. You should be a political analyst on TV the way you spin things.

And FYI, literally no one had to make up for the million dollars they didn't pay. The government runs a trillion dollar deficit every year. No one pays that back.

I hope you don't have any credit cards.

They stole from the federal government using guns to get away with it and many celebrate it. Better?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:30 am 
Site Admin

This voices of the kids in this latest school shooting are amplified because they are rich. I would think that fact would be disturbing to a real liberal.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:38 am 

pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Big Chicagoan wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

I hope you don't have any credit cards.

They stole from the federal government using guns to get away with it and many celebrate it. Better?

:roll:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:42 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
This voices of the kids in this latest school shooting are amplified because they are rich. I would think that fact would be disturbing to a real liberal.

Go after the adults that you feel are over-politicizing this, but I really don't understand the penchant of the Trumpets ® to go after the kids in this situation. Never thought I would see the day.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:46 am 
Site Admin

Caller Bob wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Go after the adults that you feel are over-politicizing this, but I really don't understand the penchant of the Trumpets ® to go after the kids in this situation. Never thought I would see the day.

Don't be your usual fucktard self. Nobody is "going after" the kids. They are rich kids with rich parents and that is exactly why they "deserve to be listened to" unlike the C students at directional universities that have gotten shot at in the past and for whom nobody held a town hall.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:48 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Don't be your usual fucktard self. Nobody is "going after" the kids. They are rich kids with rich parents and that is exactly why they "deserve to be listened to" unlike the C students at directional universities that have gotten shot at in the past and for whom nobody held a town hall.

Well to be honest, that's the kind of profile for these mass school shootings. They don't seem to happen at predominantly African American schools. The violence at those schools fits the profile of gang type shootings. With one or two intended targets and some stray fire.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:52 am 
Site Admin

Caller Bob wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Well to be honest, that's the kind of profile for these mass school shootings. They don't seem to happen at predominantly African American schools. The violence at those schools fits the profile of gang type shootings. With one or two intended targets and some stray fire.

Probably because the average African-American kid is too busy hustling to get ahead to have the time to sit around wallowing in his ennui and dreaming up fantasies about murdering his classmates.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:54 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Caller Bob wrote:
people don't choose their race or ethnicity.

Rachel Dolezal wrote:
Hold my cosmo ...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:55 am 

There is a lot of truth to that Joe. I went to a high school that was probably about 20% black. I did K-8 at a private school so I didn't have many friends when I started high school and because I was new, the white kids were kind of pricks to me. The only ones that were nice to me were the black students, mainly because I'm assuming they didn't have time for that stupid suburban clique crap.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:00 am 
Big Chicagoan wrote:

I thought every dollar we spend that adds to the debt places a horrible burden on our grandchildren. I didn't realize you are ok with that.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:02 am 

Baby McNown wrote:
Big Chicagoan wrote:

I thought every dollar we spend that adds to the debt places a horrible burden on our grandchildren. I didn't realize you are ok with that.

Since the government doesn't need money, I think every citizen should not pay their taxes up to a million dollars owed. The government runs a trillion dollar deficit every year so they don't ever have to pay it back anyways.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:06 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Dana Loesch would agree. Wholeheartedly.

But of course our idiot President is busy delivering his usual b.s. word salad to the annual convention of hypocrites and proving Nas, Brick, Caller Bob, Dolphin's recent posts correct about wearing the rhetoric.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:07 am 
Big Chicagoan wrote:
Oh hell i gotta argue against both these assholes??? (reaches for cyanide tablets)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:28 am 
Site Admin

Regular Reader wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

But of course our idiot President is busy delivering his usual b.s. word salad to the annual convention of hypocrites and proving Nas, Brick, Caller Bob, Dolphin's recent posts correct about wearing the rhetoric.

I don't think this is really a Trump issue. Of course the idea to arm teachers is ridiculous. I'm thinking of most of my friends who are teachers packing pistols and I have a hard time not starting to giggle. But Trump certainly doesn't seem like some hard right pro-gun nut. In fact, I believe he is taking heat from them right now for some of the stuff he has been saying.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:41 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

I don't think this is really a Trump issue. Of course the idea to arm teachers is ridiculous. I'm thinking of most of my friends who are teachers packing pistols and I have a hard time not starting to giggle. But Trump certainly doesn't seem like some hard right pro-gun nut. In fact, I believe he is taking heat from them right now for some of the stuff he has been saying.

I've been listening to his speech for the last half hour. Castro-esque imo. Except it was filled with the usual lies, puffing, faux tough guy crap and race/class/religion baiting. And loved by the crowd pining for him to tell them a really juvenile story about a stupid woman and a snake. They really loved his anti immigration stuff(& protector daddy crap) which is ironic given that his own family came here to avoid criminal prosecution for dodging the draft, somewhat like he did.

No heat. Sad! But some here need to wear it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:46 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
A year ago, I wrote a column for the Northwest Herald explaining many of the terms used in arguments for and against gun control, such as "assault weapons" and "automatic weapons."
I received a response from a reader telling me that I should feel very guilty the next time a child was killed by a gun because I was directly at fault and their blood was on my hands.
I find this unfair criticism to be very commonly used by anti-firearms forces.
It's a shame.

Former host of The Outdoors Experience on WIND and The Great Outdoors on CLTV
http://www.wefishasa.com

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:52 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
SteveSarley wrote:
A year ago, I wrote a column for the Northwest Herald explaining many of the terms used in arguments for and against gun control, such as "assault weapons" and "automatic weapons."
I received a response from a reader telling me that I should feel very guilty the next time a child was killed by a gun because I was directly at fault and their blood was on my hands.
It's a shame.

It's hilarious how people who know absolutely nothing about firearms (despite repeated efforts to educate) feel they are the ones who should get to dictate what firearm I or anyone else can own.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:52 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
SteveSarley wrote:
It's a shame.

You are right.

Insane arguments like that serve no purpose.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:56 am 

SteveSarley wrote:
It's a shame.

I find this same kind of anecdote to be very commonly and over broadly used by free gun advocates. MANY of whom then call mass shooting kid victims "crisis actors".

It's also a shame.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:57 am 

Regular Reader wrote:
SteveSarley wrote:
It's a shame.

I find this same kind of anecdote to be very commonly and over broadly used by free gun advocates. MANY of whom then call mass shooting kid victims "crisis actors".

It's also a shame.

To be fair, I don't think anyone on this board (other than our resident pedo) have called any of the victims crisis actors

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:01 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
SteveSarley wrote:
It's a shame.

It's hilarious how people who know absolutely nothing about firearms (despite repeated efforts to educate) feel they are the ones who should get to dictate what firearm I or anyone else can own.
What firearms should you or anyone else be able to own?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:04 pm 
Site Admin

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
SteveSarley wrote:
It's a shame.

Whatever your local police officers own.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:05 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
SteveSarley wrote:
It's a shame.

pretty much anything that is not full auto provided I can pass a basic background check. Although, full auto is once again something any trained shooter would avoid anyways as your ability to put a round on target is greatly diminished after the 3rd round due to muzzle climb and recoil.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:06 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
SteveSarley wrote:
It's a shame.

pretty much anything that is not full auto provided I can pass a basic background check. Although, full auto is once again something any trained shooter would avoid anyways as your ability to put a round on target is greatly diminished after the 3rd round due to muzzle climb and recoil.
Why no full auto guns?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
We could buy this for every school in America

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Comet Ping Pong, obviously
Regular Reader wrote:
SteveSarley wrote:
It's a shame.

It's also a shame.

PM me so we can get the story straight.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:19 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
To be fair, I don't think anyone on this board (other than our resident pedo) have called any of the victims crisis actors

No, but MANY prominent people are pushing the Reddit/4chan/Alex Jones narrative. And need to be called out being as wrong and as inflammatory as they are.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next