It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 5:24 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 481 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Curious Hair wrote:
Dan partly has himself to blame for half-heartedly trying to assume "the Terry role" early in the partnership. Now Jason thinks his big black stud wang-whippin' ass is the real-ass driver of the show, yeah yeah yeah. He (or "it," the bbsww ass) isn't.

Curious Hair wrote:
Isn't it woke to reject the Winter Olympics for not having BIG BLACK STUDS in it?

Curious Hair wrote:
LeBron is a big black stud in body and mind. Look what LeBron the GM did. He built a damn team.

Curious Hair wrote:
Quote:
That person can tag White Nonsense RoundUp to snatch some edges -- or, better put, to educate people with context and fact-based views.

White people love talking black online now.

Curious Hair wrote:
The NBA will struggle with college fans, people in NBA markets that aren't San Antonio, San Francisco, Houston, and Cleveland, and people who don't flap their arms at black guys being catty little girls on Twitter.

Curious Hair wrote:
What's with black people and those jackets that have all the NBA logos but one or two of the logos aren't quite right?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:59 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
Meanwhile, LeBron is the ultimate LOOK AT HIS BODY Big Black Stud. Of course, both players have surely practiced their asses off and were/are both fantastic athletes, but the belief is that Jordan constantly willed himself into being while LeBron is innately a physical freak and just steamrolls people without having to work particularly hard at it.

Curious Hair wrote:
Black people seem particularly invested in LeBron's greatest-of-all-time status, as if the only thing standing between LeBron and that immortality were Bob Cousy. It's such a strange phenomenon, but even I can't deny that Jordan was so great that he did what no one is supposed to be able to do and transcended race. LeBron, though, is fuckin' black.

Curious Hair wrote:
America wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
https://deadspin.com/lebron-james-has-always-had-to-carry-useless-weaklings-1826586894

Hooooo boy.

this is what happen when "LeBron is the greatest ever" becomes a battlefront in the culture war.

You see, Michael Jordan was black, sure, but LeBron is, like, black black. You think Jordan is better? That can only mean you hate all black people. And that's okay!

Curious Hair wrote:
One bad season (well, one bad season, one playoff sweep, and one first-round out) has the organ-eye-zation bleeding money and viewers like a hemophiliac. Hockey is D-E-A-D dead in Chicago, hope everyone finally got what they wanted. Meanwhile, the Big Black Studs down the hall can shit up the joint on an indefinite basis and keep making millions of dollars every year.

Curious Hair wrote:
Quote:
Like many of you who are reading this right now, I immediately ran to Twitter for answers only to be met with carnage that was the equivalent of SpongeBob accidentally forgetting his name.

When did black people become so obsessed with Spongebob?

This story, from skimming it, sounds like a reprise of Schaumburg's very own Dashcon, the convention for people who post on Tumblr, where people who know absolutely nothing about event planning try to plan their own event and then every little thing goes tragically wrong.

EDIT:
Quote:
Y'ALL GONNA STOP LYING ON BEYONCÉ'S INTERNET LIKE WE ALL DON'T HAVE RECEIPTS #FanCon

What?

Curious Hair wrote:
Maybe we need a specific Young Black Sports Talk format to adequately address the NBA needs of the market. They can be like "LeBron's stat lines got me feelin' like...like, uh, okay, imagine a picture of Arthur the Aardvark here." Actually, there's a lot of overlap with the Julie DiCaro bit here.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:59 pm 

Somebody seems upset about something...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
JBills, what's your point with all these? From what i understand of modern social media culture, CH is on point with a lot of what he says.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:08 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
Certainly makes you think about Senor's love for BIG. BLACK. STUDS asserting their dominance "on the basketball court" against people who are White And Bad.

Curious Hair wrote:
This is a great move for the NBA because it stops lesser teams from coaching up to stop LeBron. That big black stud is gonna put his balls in your mouth if you can't draw up a play to stop him. In fact, he'll do it anyway, that stud.

Curious Hair wrote:
Perhaps she wishes that big black studette would beat up her son.

Curious Hair wrote:
He's not even the best defenseman in the NHL. He might not even be the best defenseman on his team. It's out of control. This is everyone screaming "I'M NOT RACIST! I'M NOT RACIST! I'M GOOD!" to the navel-gazing basketball nerds writing metaphysical bullshit about how LeBron redefines the black experience in America by dunking on someone.

Curious Hair wrote:
I wonder if Perds fans are calling St. Louis a hellhole full of black people or is that the special love they save just for us?

Curious Hair wrote:
Nashville isn't locked in as our opponent but it's getting harder to see it play out otherwise. Get ready to defeat P.K. Subban and by loglcal extension all black people ever.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:09 pm 

It's just funny.

Edit: It's actually not that funny.

Last edited by Jbi11s on Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:11 pm 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
JBills, what's your point with all these? From what i understand of modern social media culture, CH is on point with a lot of what he says.

:lol:

You would say that.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:16 pm 

Jbi11s wrote:

You would say that.

I generally say truthful things, yes.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:17 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
I'm really putting on my Beardown hat for this one, and Beardown himself may have even made this point before, but sometimes I wonder if Jason loves LeBron James so much because he tries to see himself in LeBron James. As "Jason from Evanston," he was a child prodigy of talking about sports on the radio, he left his hometown to pursue greatness, but returned home prepared for even greater glory. Brothers love the monomyth!

EDIT: I suppose it's also arguable that LeBron belongs to black America more than Michael Jordan, who could fairly be said to belong to the universe.

Curious Hair wrote:
Sadly, Gabbard is a bit of a windsock. She's the charlatan our black men think the Jewish man is.

Curious Hair wrote:
Elizabeth Warren should be the frontrunner for 2020 but everyone's getting their dicks hard over Cory Booker because all black people look alike to shitty liberals.

Curious Hair wrote:
Gonna laugh so hard when being on the Seahawks instantly makes Devin Hester an articulate voice for black America.

Curious Hair wrote:
"it's like uhhh i unno whuh i dih i jusuhhh it's like yeah," Hester said, as he damningly indicted the white-male sportswriter complex.

Curious Hair wrote:
And remember, they have to be "daaayyyyum" black, not Caribbean black.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:19 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
I feel like I missed something.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Compiled evidence that CH does a spot on Bernstein.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:24 pm 

Jbi11s wrote:

You would say that.

Yep.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:24 pm 

WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
Compiled evidence that CH does a spot on Bernstein.

More like uses Bernstein for convenient cover.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:26 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Fenwick Friars vs. Badger Badgers!

I remember one time the Badger Badgers hosted the Catholic school from Racine. BIG. BLACK. STUDS. It was like watching a Harlem Globetrotters game. By the middle of the first quarter, the pep band was rooting for the road team.

Curious Hair wrote:
WHy do people say Hill-Dog or Hilldawg? Hillary Clinton is not cool, she's not black, and she'll never be either.

Curious Hair wrote:
This is why lockouts work on fans. Look how many great white FOOTBAW quarterbacks it takes to equal a bunch of mid-level Big Black Studs! They're not even on my fantasy team! This is a disgrace! Yikes! ESPN is the best partner this league could ask for.

Curious Hair wrote:
Big Black STUD put that light-skinned brother in his place. Wake up and smell the coffee in the mail.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:26 pm 

Must be nice to have no search history because the search function can't get images.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:27 pm 

I'm not saying he's racist, but he definitely has a fascination.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:27 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Must be nice to have no search history because the search function can't get images.

Relax.

I was told CH is more plugged into the zeitgeist. I did my own research, and these are the results.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Jbills watches Deadpool 2 and now he’s all about zeitgeist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis

Yeah it’s not like this stuff isn’t true

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:37 pm 

KDdidit wrote:
Jbills watches Deadpool 2 and now he’s all about zeitgeist

Deadpool 2 and JoRR should be blamed for this!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:42 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:

This board has developed a nasty habit of allowing a handful of posters to run around and antagonize other posters with claims of racism of varying subtlety.

A competent management team would have put a stop to this, but that is a little hard when one of the chief members of the management team is also a part of the handful.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:42 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:

At what point does repeating the phrase "Big. Black. Stud." lose it's irony?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:44 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:

This board has developed a nasty habit of allowing a handful of posters to run around and antagonize other posters with claims of racism of varying subtlety.

A competent management team would have put a stop to this, but that is a little hard when one of the chief members of the management team is also a part of the handful.

I got Baby Mac on speed dial if you keep mouthing off.

I never said he was racist!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:45 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
"Big Black Studs" is a B&B meme, you do know that, right

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:46 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
Jbi11s wrote:
It's just funny.

I'm not mad, I'm not mad, I just think it's funny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:47 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
"Big Black Studs" is a B&B meme, you do know that, right

Yes from 8 years ago.

You seem to like it.

A lot.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:51 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
It's just funny.

When I started the search I went from annoyed to maybe I should just stop. Then your search history just kept giving and giving. Tbh I was 50/50 about posting this, but too late now.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:52 pm 

Mods, how many PMs has JLN sent about this thread?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:54 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:

What is the ratio of him referencing Lebron James without referencing "big black stud" Do you know? Would you actually care if you did?

. No one is running anything since they aren't the ones referencing his "blackness" each and everytime.

Again with you its never about those with racial inclinations. Its always about the reaction to it. Never fails.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:57 pm 

Jbi11s wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
It's just funny.

When I started the search I went from annoyed to maybe I should just stop. Then your search history just kept giving and giving. Tbh I was 50/50 about posting this, but too late now.

If it was just supposed to be a funny collection of CH saying things, why would you have reservations about posting it?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 481 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next