It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:50 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1853 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62
 Post subject: Re: DD214 Challenge
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
rogers park bryan wrote:
Franky T wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
There's no doubt in my mind Hawk is for real. How much more documentation could a guy send? He won this one. But FF paid up, so it's all square.

I believe him too.

But it's certainly possible to have a relative send documents.I have all kinds of documents from the police and fireman in my family. It would be insane, but we've had insane things here before.

Seems like this thread had a happy ending.

There was no happy ending to this thread. Better than it could have been? Sure. But not a happy ending. The whole thing was pathetic.

Fair enough. I was just referring to the donation.

You are absolutely correct. The entire thing was pathetic with the exception of the Go Fund me donations to the Senise Foundation. I can't tell you guys how happy that I am about that. :bom: :bom: :bom: :bom:

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:56 am 

pizza_Place: aurelios
Still think it's PP or Jalapenos but........

fuck this guy giving Sox fans and Repubs. a bad name. doesn't know shit.
Dude is f'n clueless and has been on ignore since this whole shit started.

Edit and if I see Reiney one more time I will really flip!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:29 am 

Just curious. What was the final tally for the Senise Foundation? :D :D :D :D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:20 pm 

pizza_Place: ....
The Hawk wrote:
Just curious. What was the final tally for the Senise Foundation? :D :D :D :D

Up to $220, homey.

https://www.gofundme.com/money-for-the-hawk

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
Initially the Juggs thing was super weird. I kind of assumed it was W_Z because of the whole Elmhurst Steve angle. Then I started getting some weird PMs and details from mine and my wife's Facebook account started showing up, including comments about my daughter that I thought were out of line. Next thing I know, I'm being accused of being Levi Johnson or whatever that account was. All honesty, that wasn't me, but people were really fucking sure of it. After some time, I started also getting accused of being Juggs, so I figured if I deny it that it wouldn't matter, so I just ran with it. No, I'm not Juggs. I haven't created a second account for quite some time.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
That’s exactly what Juggs would say.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:49 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
Crystal Lake Hoffy wrote:
Initially the Juggs thing was super weird. I kind of assumed it was W_Z because of the whole Elmhurst Steve angle. Then I started getting some weird PMs and details from mine and my wife's Facebook account started showing up, including comments about my daughter that I thought were out of line. Next thing I know, I'm being accused of being Levi Johnson or whatever that account was. All honesty, that wasn't me, but people were really fucking sure of it. After some time, I started also getting accused of being Juggs, so I figured if I deny it that it wouldn't matter, so I just ran with it. No, I'm not Juggs. I haven't created a second account for quite some time.

People would be surprised at who Juggs really was. No one here ever had the right poster.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:54 pm 

Mr. Reason wrote:

People would be surprised at who Juggs really was. No one here ever had the right poster.

But...so many of the loud voices around here (at the time) were 100% sure it was Hoffy.

100%.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:15 pm 
1000 CLUB

spanky wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:

But...so many of the loud voices around here (at the time) were 100% sure it was Hoffy.

100%.

I’ve found, the loudest voices here are the ones most full of shit. You agree?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:28 pm 

Mr. Reason wrote:
I’ve found, the loudest voices here are the ones most full of shit. You agree?

Depends.....

...on how loud my voice is at the time.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
Well GoFundMe takes a couple weeks to pay out for some reason -- I have unknowingly had it for a couple of days and have just forgotten to look. After their fees were taken out, here's what we did:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:01 am 

I dont know anything about comments on your wife and daughter. At one time you yourself claimed to be Levi Johnston. No one made that up, that was you who said that and it was the reason people thought you were JUGGS. We were wrong, but it all started with you making that false claim.

Last edited by rogers park bryan on Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:02 am 

Mr. Reason wrote:

Incorrect, the person who was JUGGS was accused, albeit briefly. He denied it on the board to Kid Cairo and was believed and everyone moved on.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:20 am 
1000 CLUB

rogers park bryan wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:

Incorrect, the person who was JUGGS was accused, albeit briefly. He denied it on the board to Kid Cairo and was believed and everyone moved on.

I should have phrased it, I have never seen this poster’s name associated with JUGGS. I’m not 100% certain, either.

We might not even have the same poster in mind.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:27 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
rogers park bryan wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:

So who was it? Don't hold out on us, RPB!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:14 am 

newper wrote:
Well GoFundMe takes a couple weeks to pay out for some reason -- I have unknowingly had it for a couple of days and have just forgotten to look. After their fees were taken out, here's what we did:

Once again. THANKS for doing this, my friend. Its going to a good cause and anytime a smile can appear on the face on one of these veteran's kids is a wonderful thing.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Trampas Ristorante
tommy wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:
Wasn't a bad movie by any stretch, but pales in comparison to the book.

Tom Skerritt did a great job in that film, and no wonder--he guest-starred several times on The Virginian.

I remember when he and his family of lowdown horse thieves stampeded a herd right into the midst of my roundup crew. Steve and Trampas were lucky to come out of that one alive.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:41 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Quality thread

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Roseangela's
Judge Garth wrote:
tommy wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

Tom Skerritt did a great job in that film, and no wonder--he guest-starred several times on The Virginian.

I remember when he and his family of lowdown horse thieves stampeded a herd right into the midst of my roundup crew. Steve and Trampas were lucky to come out of that one alive.

I'm offering $75 for access to this mult.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:06 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Thomas-Sox-WorldSeries wrote:
Judge Garth wrote:
tommy wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

I'm offering $75 for access to this mult.

On a payment plan, I'm sure.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:07 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
The biggest hoax in CFMB history.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:56 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Now some are going to attempt to steal The Hawk's valor all over again. It can't be done. I thank The Hawk for his service.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:23 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Now some are going to attempt to steal The Hawk's valor all over again. It can't be done. I thank The Hawk for his service.

I bet you do.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1853 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62