It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 1:17 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 708 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
For the record, I am a BIGFAN of the discord. Some times I want to say something dumb that isn't worth making a full fledged post about. Or sometimes I want to talk about something that is happening live. Both of these things are better served by discord than by any message board. Both have their place for different uses. The facebook chat is ridiculous because it was never meant to be a chat room. I don't really get how people can like that format -- the UX is terrible.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
long time guy wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
RPB has always hated people who post too much. This is pretty well-known. Deal with it.

I am and i am really not interested in the ancient traditions of this or any other message board. Still doesn't make it correct. A site that depends on traffic needs traffic. Unless you plan to go on a recruiting trip (Pitino Like) for new posters then you might as well beat it with the unsolicited advice.

You missed the joke, man. Rpb is taking a shot at himself with the "post too much" thing. He has the most posts on the board I think. Read the subtext, brah.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Jbi11s wrote:

Hepatitis trap.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
newper wrote:
For the record, I am a BIGFAN of the discord. Some times I want to say something dumb that isn't worth making a full fledged post about. Or sometimes I want to talk about something that is happening live. Both of these things are better served by discord than by any message board. Both have their place for different uses. The facebook chat is ridiculous because it was never meant to be a chat room. I don't really get how people can like that format -- the UX is terrible.

Enjoyed discord during the Bears games. The FB group page seems to be pretty dead; 2 total posts in the last 3 months I believe.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Well, I read all 22 pages of this thread while drinking heavily in a nowhere hotel bar in a nowhere town for a whatever product demo. The existence of this thread shows me that the board is fine. The fire, the passion....the same posters still posting stuff....it's great. It's fine. It's a testament to why this method of communication is king and the board is actually something special as far this this thing goes. Don't let it die off.

Quote:
How about asking Nas, RR or LTG what they find offensive?

Ah, a key question. Walk a mile. A long time ago I was saying some stuff, maybe even being a douche, poking the bear, trying to get a reaction.... RR made several posts calling me some things...actually he wouldn't say the terms but he was clear enough. I, of course, shot back...blah blah. Am I what he claimed me to be? No. No I am not. But, what I was saying and posting when read through the prism of RR and his life I see why he would he call me such things. I played a dumb game and won a dumb prize That and what I was spouting was pretty shitty in that respect.

Anyways, looks like the 3 Wiseman are still a bunch of fucking fascists looking to rule by an iron fist. That will never change. Will the brave ever stand up before it's too late?!

Just two stops down the line....

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:51 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
SomeGuy wrote:
Well, I read all 22 pages of this thread while drinking heavily in a nowhere hotel bar in a nowhere town for a whatever product demo. The existence of this thread shows me that the board is fine. The fire, the passion....the same posters still posting stuff....it's great. It's fine. It's a testament to why this method of communication is king and the board is actually something special as far this this thing goes. Don't let it die off.

Quote:

Ah, a key question. Walk a mile. A long time ago I was saying some stuff, maybe even being a douche, poking the bear, trying to get a reaction.... RR made several posts calling me some things...actually he wouldn't say the terms but he was clear enough. I, of course, shot back...blah blah. Am I what he claimed me to be? No. No I am not. But, what I was saying and posting when read through the prism of RR and his life I see why he would he call me such things. I played a dumb game and won a dumb prize That and what I was spouting was pretty shitty in that respect.

Anyways, looks like the 3 Wiseman are still a bunch of fucking fascists looking to rule by an iron fist. That will never change. Will the brave ever stand up before it's too late?!

That's some gay shit.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
SomeGuy wrote:

Quote:

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude !!!!!!!

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:53 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
SpiralStairs wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:

Quote:

That's some gay shit.

He’s been away for awhile. He’s waiting for Seacrest to change his username to SomeGay.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:56 pm 

SpiralStairs wrote:
That's some gay shit.

I used to bite the dicks off of guys like you in prison.

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
SomeGuy wrote:

Quote:

Fuck you, you stupid piece of shit.

:D

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
SomeGuy wrote:

Quote:

You seem lame now. I missed you, though.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:57 pm 

Always great to see a SomeGuy appearance.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:57 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
SomeGuy wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
That's some gay shit.

I wouldn't spit your cum back into your mouth.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:59 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
SomeGuy wrote:

Quote:

YES!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
SomeGuy wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
That's some gay shit.

Did you swallow?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Manhole
SomeGuy wrote:

Do you have a great big cock?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:02 pm 

Burrito wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:

Sounds like several in his stomach.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:04 pm 

Burrito wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:

As big as your head, slugger!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:06 pm 

Someguy has CFMB ON THE RUN!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:10 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Welcome back. Need an infusion. Or some one not some guy remembered a password? :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:15 pm 

pittmike wrote:
Welcome back. Need an infusion. Or some one not some guy remembered a password? :shock:

Infusion? I just had my wife take a pregnancy test just from reading SomeGuy's post.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:18 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Infusion? I just had my wife take a pregnancy test just from reading SomeGuy's post.

Yeah if he bit off your cock as you came in his mouth and then orally pleasured your wife, you’d have some sort of immaculate conception. Grats, hope they’re twins.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:21 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Denis, please change your avatar. I'm sick of looking at that fat bitch.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:21 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
And stop with the gay snuff letters to Penthouse.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:23 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
The only way we know for sure if this is SG is that he has to put his exact DLR avatar up.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
SomeGuy wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
That's some gay shit.

Holy Jesus....

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:27 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:

All set.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:28 pm 

denisdman wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

All set.

That’s gonna give me a seizure Denis.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 708 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next