It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:42 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1041 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
 Post subject: Re: Crypto/Stocks
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:18 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
SpiralStairs wrote:
Arrested and denied bail. Guess all those donations to the Demo-RATS weren’t enough :lol:

Either that or certain Dem-o-rats had no interest in him appearing before Congress.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:16 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Those DemoRATS are at once inept and diabolically cunning

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
I don't understand why this would have prevented him from appearing before Congress, well I do, but whatever.

I'd be scared as fuck if I were this guy. At first I thought they'd get him out of it but there is a strong possibility cameras are going to be off and this guy is toast. I'm not real sure he understands what's going on and looked like he had issues in interviews.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:28 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Arrested and denied bail. Guess all those donations to the Demo-RATS weren’t enough :lol:

Either that or certain Dem-o-rats had no interest in him appearing before Congress.

Was looking forward to seeing this soyboy getting grilled under oath.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:08 pm 

pizza_Place: My own
SpiralStairs wrote:

They are many things, but they are not politically inept. Some of them are very skilled. The trouble is that they will use those skills to grab any power they can.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:31 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
SpiralStairs wrote:

Even the dumbest people have a strong survival instinct.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:19 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Democrats are very good at protecting the institution and their positions within it. They have trouble winning on the road.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:29 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
Democrats are very good at protecting the institution and their positions within it. They have trouble winning on the road.

Promising free shit seems to be working for the dems and stealing elections. I hate both parties, 95% of these politicians should be hung on the white house lawn for treason.

I agree with Malcom X - The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn't taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:27 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
312player wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

Promising free shit seems to be working for the dems and stealing elections. I hate both parties, 95% of these politicians should be hung on the white house lawn for treason.

I agree with Malcom X - The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn't taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man."

LBJ whipped it out and told you these things.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:19 am 

Bankman Fried is fucked, his ugly ass girlfriend plead guilty..he's going to get decades in prison.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:17 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Released on $250M bond. Will he make it to trial?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ftx-foun ... 05741.html

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
And another bites the dust, but it looks like they will reorganize.

Chapter 11 Filing
On December 21, 2022, Core Scientific, Inc. (the “Company”) and certain of its affiliates (collectively, the “Debtors”) filed voluntary petitions (the “Chapter 11 Cases”) in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas (the “Bankruptcy Court”) seeking relief under Chapter 11 of the United States Code (the “Bankruptcy Code”). The Company is seeking to have the Chapter 11 Cases jointly administered under Case No. 22-90341. The Debtors continue to operate their business and manage their properties as “debtors-in-possession” under the jurisdiction of the Bankruptcy Court and in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Bankruptcy Code and orders of the Bankruptcy Court. The Debtors have filed various “first day” motions with the Bankruptcy Court requesting customary relief that will enable the Company to transition into Chapter 11 protection without material disruption to their ordinary course operations.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Nas wrote:
Released on $250M bond. Will he make it to trial?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ftx-foun ... 05741.html

Can someone explain how this “$250 million bond” works? The only thing of value I’ve seen posted is the equity in his parent’s house. If SBF flees, who exactly is on the hook for $250m?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:27 pm 

These people go to Martha jail with conjectural visits.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:04 am 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
sent money in last week, conference call tomorrow with broker:

looking to pick up more boeing (up $6 today..bad timing), qqq and glw. not liking the general consensus that oil may get up into $110s-$120s/bbl this year, due to china opening up again.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:21 pm 

And another one gone.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-01-18/crypto-firm-genesis-said-to-prepare-bankruptcy-filing-as-soon-as-this-week

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:08 am 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
boeing and qqq doing me well. boeing and not so much qqq, long-term plays. boeing has gone from $130-current $210ish and qqq from $260s-current $310. glw is plodding along. my 'wish' stock.

regret not getting 100 meta and wanted international paper, didn't get any. still feel ok with boeing and 'safe-bet' qqq. nasdaq got killed last year, can't go anywhere else.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:46 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Cardano (ADA) creator Charles Hoskinson is expressing concerns about the treatment of the crypto industry by US authorities.

In reaction to a tweet by Kraken founder Jesse Powell theorizing that regulators deliberately allowed “bad guys” to thrive to further their goals, Hoskinson says that it’s “starting to feel” as if the hypothesis is “accurate.”

“Honestly, it’s starting to feel like this is accurate. Fair notice was given for many of the firms that exploded months or sometimes years prior to the events.”

According to Powell, regulators allowed the bad actors to grow big since it aligns with their agenda.

“I have a theory:

Regulators let the bad guys get big and blow up because it serves their agenda.

destroy capital/resources in crypto ecosystem
burn people, deter adoption
give air cover to attack good actors[quote][/quote]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:48 pm 

That's a pretty dumb theory given crypto claims as one of it's primary benefits the inability for a government to do anything about it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:51 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Brick wrote:
That's a pretty dumb theory given crypto claims as one of it's primary benefits the inability for a government to do anything about it.

Technically, Bitcoin only can and does make that claim.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:36 pm 

Nardi wrote:
Brick wrote:

All the government is doing is moving more crypto projects to foreign countries. They want a digital one world currency and to weaken the US dollar.

They can't "control" Bitcoin, but they can manipulate it and create their own digital currency that can be controlled. Web 3, AI and the (IOT) Internet of Things will track every purchase, every "dollar" we make and tax us on it. All via blockchain technology.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Juiced wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Brick wrote:

All the government is doing is moving more crypto projects to foreign countries. They want a digital one world currency and to weaken the US dollar.

They can't "control" Bitcoin, but they can manipulate it and create their own digital currency that can be controlled. Web 3, AI and the (IOT) Internet of Things will track every purchase, every "dollar" we make and tax us on it. All via blockchain technology.

Typical conspiracy theorist.... I bet you use a gas stove too!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:55 pm 

Juiced wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Brick wrote:

How are they moving crypto projects to foreign countries? If anything in the past year it's become clear you can't trust any of the crypto companies.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:21 pm 

Cashman wrote:
Juiced wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Brick wrote:

You don't think the government would love to track all your purchases to see if you paid your taxes?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Juiced wrote:
Cashman wrote:
Juiced wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Brick wrote:

You don't think the government would love to track all your purchases to see if you paid your taxes?

I guess I didn't put the sarcasm filter on.

I think we are already under a 1 world government. I think, they are trying to figure out how to get people to comply with this stuff.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:33 pm 

Brick wrote:
Juiced wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Brick wrote:

How are they moving crypto projects to foreign countries? If anything in the past year it's become clear you can't trust any of the crypto companies.

If the SEC bans crypto staking on exchanges like Coinbase, then many users will move to a non US exchange that allows staking of their coins.

Altcoins are always going to be a huge risk. When you are investing in a coin that gives back 25% returns you are taking a huge risk. If it is too good to be true, then it probably is a scam.

You want to play it safe, then don't invest in Crypto. Go by stock in Disney or Apple and maybe get your 2.5% return at the end of the year.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:35 pm 

Cashman wrote:
Juiced wrote:
Cashman wrote:
Juiced wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Brick wrote:

I guess I didn't put the sarcasm filter on.

I think we are already under a 1 world government. I think, they are trying to figure out how to get people to comply with this stuff.

:lol: I was like, it's not like I am saying the earth is flat or we didn't land on the moon.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:46 pm 

Juiced wrote:
If the SEC bans crypto staking on exchanges like Coinbase, then many users will move to a non US exchange that allows staking of their coins.
Well, I hope that works better than it has so far for those people.

Juiced wrote:
You want to play it safe, then don't invest in Crypto. Go by stock in Disney or Apple and maybe get your 2.5% return at the end of the year.
I would say treating crypto as an investment is one of the big problems with crypto especially if you set your expectations so high that you would laugh if you "only" got the returns you get from what people have gotten from billion dollar companies like Disney and Apple.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:28 pm 

Juiced wrote:
Brick wrote:
Juiced wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Brick wrote:

Altcoins are always going to be a huge risk. When you are investing in a coin that gives back 25% returns you are taking a huge risk. If it is too good to be true, then it probably is a scam.

What's weird to me is they haven't shut it down yet. They're actually talking about creating their own coin. As much as we all want to think the government is out to screw us, I think they see this as a real way to fight the corruption of the US dollar. All those things the coins promised to be haven't come true.. yet. Yet, because they haven't failed. Which is fucking amazing. At the end of the day, it's a rock-solid way to store information. The only, and I mean only, challenge now is getting the transactions as fast as visa or Mastercard can do it. If that happens, and layer 2 will allow that, look out.

Plus they also help push the migration to a cashless society. Sounds scary, but is it? You're really worried you won't be able to buy $30 of cocaine without a trace? Any large amounts of cash are already traced, and even if laundered you don't have that much cash for anyone in the government to care.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:16 am 

Silvergate done, and now SVB (non crypto specific) going down fast.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1041 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next