It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:16 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:39 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:
It's just like how you can refuse to buy spices from that spice person that hates Republicans.

For the record, I'd have no issue with buying spices from someone who hates Republicans. It's the incorporation of his hatred into his business model that makes me not buy from him.

Aren’t you the same guy who militantly wanted everyone to boycott a bar that had Covid restrictions (for reasons which you may not have known the basis- maybe the owner or many employees were high risk). Then openly hoped that business failed. And your own hatred wasn’t tempered by the fact that you weren’t anywhere near a regular there?

Wyc?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:42 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Kanye's Comments about Jewish people shouldn't be washed away because of mental illness either. I actually believe that he knows exactly what he is saying.

I think he’s doing a bit at this point and seeing how far he can push.

I’ve never known antisemitism/praise for literally Hitler as a symptom of being bipolar.

It's impossible to know what's in his head, but he's entitled to shitty opinions just like McCareins_Fan or anyone else.

I heard Karine Jean-Pierre say the other day that "There's no place for hate in America." In fact, the thing that makes America what it is is that there is a place for hate and nobody can control your thoughts or words. Because who decides what is "hateful"? Some tranny appointed by a demented president? Kanye has a right to praise Hitler. And you have a right to call him a fuckhead for doing so.

If you can't tolerate- or better yet, ignore- hateful words from others and you attempt to silence that person, you're a much bigger threat to "Our Democracy" than the person speaking them.

So America is like every other place on earth?

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
The Missing Link wrote:
Kanye's Comments about Jewish people shouldn't be washed away because of mental illness either. I actually believe that he knows exactly what he is saying.

I’ve never known antisemitism/praise for literally Hitler as a symptom of being bipolar.

He might be a fan and admirer of him. Don't know how praising Hitler scores anyone points in the bit game.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:48 pm 

KDdidit wrote:
So bad they finally deleted this tweet

A megalomaniacal idiot victim of the Kardashians, a guy who got a big leg up from apartheid derived money PLUS American federal welfare, and a decades long known racist who publicly lusted after his own daughter.

Ladies and gentlemen meet the leaders of 71 million despicables!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:49 pm 

Is there proof that Kanye makes his music on a Hitler microphone?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:52 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
It's impossible to know what's in his head, but he's entitled to shitty opinions just like McCareins_Fan or anyone else.

No one is trying to stop him from stating shitty opinions last I checked.
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
I heard Karine Jean-Pierre say the other day that "There's no place for hate in America.".

Yes there is and always has been. As "WE" know quite perfectly actually.
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

In fact, the thing that makes America what it is is that there is a place for hate and nobody can control your thoughts or words. Because who decides what is "hateful"? Some tranny appointed by a demented president? Kanye has a right to praise Hitler.

And people also have a right to disassociate from him as a result of his "praising" Hitler too. That isn't an attempt to "control him and his inciteful language" either.
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
If you can't tolerate- or better yet, ignore- hateful words from others and you attempt to silence that person, you're a much bigger threat to "Our Democracy" than the person speaking them.

Again no one is "attempting to silence" Ye. They are simply disassociating with him which is their right as well. Not exactly surprising that you would conflate the two however.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

Last edited by The Missing Link on Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:07 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
I think Ye is right. We should focus on Hitler's redeeming qualities. Like his desire to wipe of certain undesirables off the face of the earth.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:16 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:
It's just like how you can refuse to buy spices from that spice person that hates Republicans.

For the record, I'd have no issue with buying spices from someone who hates Republicans. It's the incorporation of his hatred into his business model that makes me not buy from him.

Aren’t you the same guy who militantly wanted everyone to boycott a bar that had Covid restrictions (for reasons which you may not have known the basis- maybe the owner or many employees were high risk). Then openly hoped that business failed. And your own hatred wasn’t tempered by the fact that you weren’t anywhere near a regular there?

Wyc?

Yep :lol: :lol: :lol:

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:43 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

I heard Karine Jean-Pierre say the other day that "There's no place for hate in America." In fact, the thing that makes America what it is is that there is a place for hate and nobody can control your thoughts or words. Because who decides what is "hateful"? Some tranny appointed by a demented president? Kanye has a right to praise Hitler. And you have a right to call him a fuckhead for doing so.

Why don't you go to North Korea or Iran and try out your free speech rights?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:10 pm 
100000 CLUB

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

How many bombs have America dropped on some shit hole country to get them to modify their thoughts or stop chanting things like, "Death to America!" How has that worked out?

Yes, if you're powerful enough to be noticed in North Korea and you MF Lil Kim, you and your family may feel the heavy hand of the law. They aren't killing random powerless people for speaking out of turn. If you're powerful enough in America and you challenge America's power, you'll be ostracized and bankrupted. In some ways, a swift death may be better.

Kanye or Chas spewing hate speech has nothing to do with freedom of speech. Ignorant things are said about minorities in every country. It's also cute that you believe MFing Biden or Trump or Lightfoot is some amazing right. Besides making you feel better temporarily, what does it get you?

I believe America is the greatest super power in the history of the world. A great marketing campaign of its rights isn't why I hold this belief.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

How many bombs have America dropped on some shit hole country to get them to modify their thoughts or stop chanting things like, "Death to America!" How has that worked out?

Yes, if you're powerful enough to be noticed in North Korea and you MF Lil Kim, you and your family may feel the heavy hand of the law. They aren't killing random powerless people for speaking out of turn. If you're powerful enough in America and you challenge America's power, you'll be ostracized and bankrupted. In some ways, a swift death may be better.

Kanye or Chas spewing hate speech has nothing to do with freedom of speech. Ignorant things are said about minorities in every country. It's also cute that you believe MFing Biden or Trump or Lightfoot is some amazing right. Besides making you feel better temporarily, what does it get you?

I believe America is the greatest super power in the history of the world. A great marketing campaign of its rights isn't why I hold this belief.
Complete and utter nonsense!

JORR would never MF his Fuhrer.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:54 pm 
Site Admin

There's no such thing as "hate speech."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:58 pm 
100000 CLUB

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
There's no such thing as "hate speech."

Okay

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:37 pm 

SpiralStairs wrote:
I think Ye is right. We should focus on Hitler's redeeming qualities. Like his desire to wipe of certain undesirables off the face of the earth.

He was an avid animal lover! Praise him for putting dogs on a higher pedestal than humans! Reddit rejoices!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Baraccos
I hate balack on Jew crime.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:22 pm 

IkeSouth wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:

He was an avid animal lover! Praise him for putting dogs on a higher pedestal than humans! Reddit rejoices!

Hitler. The OG doggo lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:29 pm 

KDdidit wrote:
So bad they finally deleted this tweet

Dumb shit like this happens when you think elected office is about “owning” the other side.

Like why would important committee members from one political party even tween dumb shit like this for any reason.

Just go to work dipshits.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:04 pm 

It's mind boggling. "It's for horses, y'all!"

We joke politicians are morons.. they're smarter than us, they steal our money... But we are really fucking dumb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:36 am 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Kanye BANNED! from Twitter after posting a swastika

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:13 am 

Elong hates free speech apparently :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:16 am 
Site Admin

SpiralStairs wrote:
Elong hates free speech apparently :roll:

PRIVATE BUSINESS

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:24 am 

This clip gets REALLY good at around the 45 second mark

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:35 am 
Site Admin

You know you're saying some really crazy shit when no one is even mentioning that you're wearing a bizarre hood while saying it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:42 am 
100000 CLUB

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
You know you're saying some really crazy shit when no one is even mentioning that you're wearing a bizarre hood while saying it.

Is that the first time you've seen him wear that and those boots?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:43 am 
Site Admin

Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

I haven't seen the boots. Are you saying that wearing that hood is a regular thing for him?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:43 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

The most redeeming quality of Kanye is his strict adherence to COVID protocols.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:49 am 
100000 CLUB

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

I haven't seen the boots. Are you saying that wearing that hood is a regular thing for him?

The boots are an everyday thing. The face stocking is a somewhat regular thing.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:15 am 
Site Admin

Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Are these the boots?

I'm sitting here at my kitchen table laughing out loud like an idiot because this reminded me of a Christmas many years ago. Some friends of our family- we're pretty much like cousins- were over for a party on Christmas Eve. There's six kids in their family, one boy and five girls. We were all in our twenties or early thirties at the time. And the guy from this family was wearing some boots that looked pretty gay. One of his older sisters, a tough dykey lesbian didn't really get along with him and they were arguing about something. She ended the argument by saying, "Why don't you get the fuck out of here with your Tinkerbell boots?" :lol: :lol: Merry Christmas!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:25 am 
Site Admin

I didn't realize his boots were a meme.

Too funny. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:43 am 
100000 CLUB

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Are these the boots?

I'm sitting here at my kitchen table laughing out loud like an idiot because this reminded me of a Christmas many years ago. Some friends of our family- we're pretty much like cousins- were over for a party on Christmas Eve. There's six kids in their family, one boy and five girls. We were all in our twenties or early thirties at the time. And the guy from this family was wearing some boots that looked pretty gay. One of his older sisters, a tough dykey lesbian didn't really get along with him and they were arguing about something. She ended the argument by saying, "Why don't you get the fuck out of here with your Tinkerbell boots?" :lol: :lol: Merry Christmas!

:lol: Right! They look like something a little girl wants to wear everywhere and you have to hide them from her.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next