It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:00 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Delphi Indiana murders
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
If anyone recalls the case , 2 girls walking on the bridge , filmed the guy they think did it , told them to walk down the hill. Bodies were found next day. Looks like they just arrested a local for it after 4 years of investigation. The PC affidavit is sealed so there's a lot of speculation on just what evidence came to light after all this time that they could make the arrest. Really fascinating story, trial is set for March.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:32 pm 

yeah it is pretty interesting. I have been keeping up with this. I spent some time in Delphi as a kid as my grandparents lived there for a time.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Dude shaved his head and changed up his facial hair following the murders:

I think they said this was taken a year after the murders:

pigfucker was probably chubbing taking that pic out where he did his murderin'

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:40 pm 

RFDC wrote:
yeah it is pretty interesting. I have been keeping up with this. I spent some time in Delphi as a kid as my grandparents lived there for a time.

Alleged pedophile, catfishing ring going on , 3 or 4 people suspected previously, then this guy gets arrested out of nowhere. Little fucking town is Twin Peaks come to life.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
badrogue17 wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Little fucking town is Twin Peaks come to life.

Sherilyn Fenn had HEAT!

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
the judge recused himself too.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:04 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Alleged pedophile, catfishing ring going on , 3 or 4 people suspected previously, then this guy gets arrested out of nowhere. Little fucking town is Twin Peaks come to life.

Yeah it is something. The judge has recused himself from the case. Something every day it seems.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:05 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Little fucking town is Twin Peaks come to life.

Sherilyn Fenn had HEAT!

One of my faves .

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:20 pm 

https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/bu ... HRzL-4OWGM

So they found an unspent round that they matched to Allen's gun.

So would that dude be so dumb to not get rid of the gun that was used to commit this crime?

Seems really unlikely to me. But I guess there are a lot of dumb people out there.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:13 pm 

if theyre finding shells and determine it matches a gun that was purchased by a suspect and then ask if you still have that gun and you say No and cant produce a legal sale record or that it was reported missing/stolen, youd be fucked (initially circumstantially, yeah) enough to stay on their investigative radar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:44 pm 

RFDC wrote:
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/bullet-delphi-murder-match-suspect-gun/?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%20Manual&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR0xoSvCaivMqK0B61rxpiPA4E_PAu2D0nVsX3HxjkqPXVyUOHRzL-4OWGM

So would that dude be so dumb to not get rid of the gun that was used to commit this crime?

Seems really unlikely to me. But I guess there are a lot of dumb people out there.

I always got the impression that the girls werent killed by a gun but they never did say how.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:34 pm 

yeah, odd how it wasnt released, but i suppose i can see reasoning why. I definitely mandela effect'd that I had heard or read they were strangled

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:38 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
RFDC wrote:
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/bullet-delphi-murder-match-suspect-gun/?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%20Manual&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR0xoSvCaivMqK0B61rxpiPA4E_PAu2D0nVsX3HxjkqPXVyUOHRzL-4OWGM

I always got the impression that the girls werent killed by a gun but they never did say how.

Even if you didnt use it for the crime, if there were rounds fired from that thing that would be at the scene, wouldn't you normal get rid of it?

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:26 pm 

RFDC wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Even if you didnt use it for the crime, if there were rounds fired from that thing that would be at the scene, wouldn't you normal get rid of it?

The theory I’m hearing about it is he used the gun to force the girls to go where he wanted them to go, ( I believe the girls discuss the fact that the guy they saw on the bridge had a gun , it’s part of the audio they haven’t released it was captured by the girls phone ) and at some point rack the slide forgetting he already had one in the chamber which got ejected and he never heard or saw it hit the ground and even if he did realize what he did, he had to get the fuck out of there, and couldn’t take the time to look for it. It’s Reddit so take it for what it’s worth, but there’s a lot of good stuff on Reddit/Delphi murders about the case. Theres also a redacted report out there that they were killed with a bladed or edged weapon .

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:27 pm 

Firing a shot on a Monday afternoon out there is likely to draw some sort of unwanted attention. Probably had the firearm for control purposes and then used a blade for the shitty shit he did to em. still a bit of a trick for a 40? something dude who does not appear to be following TB12 to maintain control over 2 people out there like that. I think on the bridge they were fucked because you have to walk carefully? But once off the bridge, each girl runs in opposite directions...at least one gets away, assuming a solo perp.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:46 am 

pizza_Place: Roseangela's
badrogue17 wrote:
there’s a lot of good stuff on Reddit/Delphi murders about the case

Enter at your own risk. I was up until 2 am reading stuff about this after reading brogue's post. I mean, it looks like they got the guy, but the whole thing is so sad and messed up.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:32 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
RFDC wrote:

Dude told police 5 years ago he was on the bridge that day..WEARING THE SAME CLOTHES as the dude in the still image.. guy probably figured these dumb ass police were too stupid to find their own ass with two hands and a map.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:49 pm 

Quote:
INDIANAPOLIS -- An Indiana man charged with killing two teenage girls confessed multiple times to the murders in a phone call to his wife while in prison, according to court documents released Wednesday.

Richard Matthew Allen allegedly told his wife, Kathy Allen, in an April 3 phone call that he killed Abigail Williams, 13, and Liberty German, 14. The two teenagers' bodies were found Feb. 14, 2017, just outside of their hometown of Delphi, Indiana - about 60 miles (97 kilometers) northwest of Indianapolis, in Carroll County.

"Investigators had the phone call transcribed and the transcription confirms that Richard Allen admits that he committed the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German," reads a motion filed April 20 by Carroll County prosecutor Nicholas McLeland. "He admits several times within the phone call that he committed the offenses as charged. His wife, Kathy Allen, ends the phone call abruptly."

Allen County Judge Fran Gull, assigned to the case after the original judge recused himself, allowed public access to more than 100 filings in the case for the first time on Wednesday.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:01 pm 

RFDC wrote:
Quote:
INDIANAPOLIS -- An Indiana man charged with killing two teenage girls confessed multiple times to the murders in a phone call to his wife while in prison, according to court documents released Wednesday.

Richard Matthew Allen allegedly told his wife, Kathy Allen, in an April 3 phone call that he killed Abigail Williams, 13, and Liberty German, 14. The two teenagers' bodies were found Feb. 14, 2017, just outside of their hometown of Delphi, Indiana - about 60 miles (97 kilometers) northwest of Indianapolis, in Carroll County.

"Investigators had the phone call transcribed and the transcription confirms that Richard Allen admits that he committed the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German," reads a motion filed April 20 by Carroll County prosecutor Nicholas McLeland. "He admits several times within the phone call that he committed the offenses as charged. His wife, Kathy Allen, ends the phone call abruptly."

Allen County Judge Fran Gull, assigned to the case after the original judge recused himself, allowed public access to more than 100 filings in the case for the first time on Wednesday.

Richard Matthew Allen wrote:
Wait , those calls are recorded ?????

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:05 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Delphi Indiana isn't too far from the Ponderosa Sun Club in De Motte. IFYKYK

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:15 pm 

Gotta feel for the dudes wife. Married to a guy for years and then this happens and he ends up confessing to you. I am not sure how you process that

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:26 pm 

RFDC wrote:
Gotta feel for the dudes wife. Married to a guy for years and then this happens and he ends up confessing to you. I am not sure how you process that

You have sex with all the men you can in Delphi, Indiana

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:38 pm 

RFDC wrote:

Has a daughter too. Not so surprisingly, I read that their house is for sale. Got to pack up and move and start a new life somewhere else while at the same time coming to grips that the person you loved is a psycho. Tough baggage especially for a teenager . Has the rest of her life to deal with it .

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:40 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Has a daughter too. Not so surprisingly, I read that their house is for sale. Got to pack up and move and start a new life somewhere else while at the same time coming to grips that the person you loved is a psycho. Tough baggage especially for a teenager . Has the rest of her life to deal with it .

Yeah no doubt. She is going to have a rough go of it.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:41 pm 

RFDC wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
RFDC wrote:

She will probably be a whore.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
badrogue17 wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Candidate for a name change and a brand new city...somewhere not in the midwest...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2023 3:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
sjboyd0137 wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Candidate for a name change and a brand new city...somewhere not in the midwest...

only if they are legitimately bronchial.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:59 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Caller Bob wrote:
RFDC wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
RFDC wrote:

She will probably be a whore.

She'll still turn you down. Sad!

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:12 pm 

They pin any other killings on dude? Taking out two somewhat healthy alert teens on your first go 'round seems like either beginner's luck or it wasn't dude's first rodeo.

Similar case out in eastern Iowa, couple of kids (both girls? iirc) on bikes during the day disappear. Bikes and I believe bodies are found in a state park miles away later on. Victims and M.O. sorta match-up to Delphi.

re: family, if these family members wanna stay out of the media it's not impossible. You no comment every interview request and eventually they stop asking. BTK's daughter is always game to go on TV to talk about her dad or even the recent Idaho killer and I think she wrote a book. Dennis Rader also has a son that no one knows anything about other than his name.

The Clearing podcast is based around Wisconsin/Ohio and other places serial killer Edward Wayne Edwards' daughter April turning him in much later in life, even though she always had suspicions he had killed a bunch of people, including an adopted brother (her brother) /son (of Edwards). It's good for the podcast format cuz this Edward Wayne Edwards dude was Nixon like with taping shit, using an old style pencil rewind cassette recorder. Plus they got all the body-cam and various wires audio. The daughter's super annoying when she's on but they mostly have her on the first ep and last and in-between stick to the source material to build the narrative.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
Hussra wrote:
They pin any other killings on dude? Taking out two somewhat healthy alert teens on your first go 'round seems like either beginner's luck or it wasn't dude's first rodeo.

Similar case out in eastern Iowa, couple of kids (both girls? iirc) on bikes during the day disappear. Bikes and I believe bodies are found in a state park miles away later on. Victims and M.O. sorta match-up to Delphi.

I had almost forgotten about that one. Those were younger kids though.. I think they did or were going to drain a small lake looking for them early on in the investigation. Had to google it as I thought it had been solved but nope.. Bikes were found early by the lake. Bodies found months latter miles away. Also in the article.

"Investigators have also drawn comparisons to another crime that happened in Delphi, Indiana in 2017. The Indiana State Police compares notes with Iowa investigators but said despite similarities, there is no reason to believe the two cases are connected."

Doesn't mean they aren't but I guess they at least looked at it. Hard to imagine.. 8 and 10 year old.