It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:18 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 566 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:24 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Seeing Pete Davidson on my TV during football watching this weekend, and he really does not make me want to run out and buy anything, in fact it makes me question who actually thought it was a good idea to hire him.

On his best day he looks like a guy at an AA or NA meeting, whenever I see him, I think he must have numerous known, and likely several unknown STD's from his days of IV drug use and his gold digging efforts with one of the Kardashian klan, do have to give him credit for playing the social ladder scene with the queen of the social ladder tribe.

Also do not get why they keep giving the West kid a microphone, nobody in their right mind would pay $1,000 for a pair of sweat pants, so let him wander off into the irrelevant field where the former rappers go when their shelf life expires.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:39 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Clawmaster wrote:
Also do not get why they keep giving the West kid a microphone, nobody in their right mind would pay $1,000 for a pair of sweat pants, so let him wander off into the irrelevant field where the former rappers go when their shelf life expires.

Kanye says some crazy stuff, but nothing crazier than insisting that men are women, just for example.

It really illustrates how decadent our society has become when he's considered crazy for wanting to keep his family together and his wife is mainstream for making a sex tape and bragging about the sex she has with her junkie boyfriend.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:59 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Get's me to thinking, and that is very dangerous, if there has ever been an ad campaign that made me not want to buy a product.

The recent Budweiser stuff did just that, but it's more of the product sucking, would drink a bud if that was all that was offered, but the recent ads have done the unthinkable and have actually had water rather than force down any of the recent Bud efforts at "beer", was tough being in Peoria where the only options presented were Bud or Coors, so picked the Coors which is pretty much like drinking water to me.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:23 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Does celebrity advertising work on anyone?

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:40 am 

veganfan21 wrote:
Does celebrity advertising work on anyone?

I started buying Subway sandwiches when the greatest soccer player in the world, Megan Rapinoe, started telling me to purchase Subway sandwiches. It's a shame the unwoke mob got her cancelled.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:42 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

Kanye says some crazy stuff, but nothing crazier than insisting that men are women, just for example.

It really illustrates how decadent our society has become when he's considered crazy for wanting to keep his family together and his wife is mainstream for making a sex tape and bragging about the sex she has with her junkie boyfriend.

Step away from the echo chamber.

I know if a guy behaved the way Kanye has over the past year or so toward your sister, you would beat the shit out of him. At worst, try.

Everything else Kanye does is for self promotion.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

"I don’t care about you; I just want your vote.”
Trump '24

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:46 am 
Site Admin

Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

I know if a guy behaved the way Kanye has over the past year or so toward your sister, you would beat the shit out of him. At worst, try.

I would suggest you step away from the echo chamber. That's his wife. What has he done that makes you feel he is wrong, let alone that he deserves to have the shit beaten out of him? Buy a house close to where his children are? Find it odd that some junkie is having his kids' names tattooed on his arm?

I'll grant your final statement. But it's kind of strange to hurl that accusation at him in defense of the Kardashians or Pete Davidson. That's the business they're all in.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:52 am 
100000 CLUB

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

I would suggest you step away from the echo chamber. That's his wife. What has he done that makes you feel he is wrong, let alone that he deserves to have the shit beaten out of him? Buy a house close to where his children are? Find it odd that some junkie is having his kids' names tattooed on his arm?

He's spent 2 years trying to embarrass her and taking stalking to another level intentionally. All in the name of self promotion and victimhood. He even shared his kid's school online. Even his biggest fans are tiring of his antics. You're saying there isn't anything wrong with them because you were told so by the voices.

Trump '24

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:55 am 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

The post was asking about the SNL guy with tattoos selling breakfast tacos. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:15 am 
Site Admin

Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

He's spent 2 years trying to embarrass her and taking stalking to another level intentionally. All in the name of self promotion and victimhood. He even shared his kid's school online. Even his biggest fans are tiring of his antics. You're saying there isn't anything wrong with them because you were told so by the voices.

That's obviously not true. The common opinion is that he's crazy. He may well be. But I don't think the fact that he wants to keep his family together is evidence of it. Yeah, he married the wrong woman. You can say that's on him. But I can understand his frustration that some junkie goof who is only going to be around for a short time (He's gone already, isn't he?) feels comfortable being so familiar with his kids.

Throughout history up until very recently- and even in most cultures today- his views on family and another man intruding on those sacred bonds would be mainstream and completely accepted. Maybe that's patriarchal. I don't know. But I'm pretty sure that a society where women make sex tapes, prostitute themselves on social media or in person, and run through countless lovers is the norm is not sustainable over the long haul.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:17 am 
Site Admin

SpiralStairs wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

The post was asking about the SNL guy with tattoos selling breakfast tacos. :lol:

I responded to the part I quoted above. Did you miss it?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:19 am 

Isn’t it weird how the older generation thinks the newer generation is going to be the downfall of society?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:23 am 
Site Admin

SpiralStairs wrote:
Isn’t it weird how the older generation thinks the newer generation is going to be the downfall of society?

That's a great trope, but all great empires of the past have fallen. We're not talking about a crazy pair of pants or some wild music. We're talking about the family- the foundation of society.

You can get glib about it in this forum if you want. I don't know you very well. But correct me if I'm wrong here. The way you actually live and conduct your life is pretty much in line with the traditions I'm championing.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:32 am 

pizza_Place: John's
SpiralStairs wrote:

I heard a funny saying the other day

"Fifty years ago, nobody locked their doors and everyone went to church, now nobody goes to church and everybody locks their doors!"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:58 am 
100000 CLUB

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

That's obviously not true. The common opinion is that he's crazy. He may well be. But I don't think the fact that he wants to keep his family together is evidence of it. Yeah, he married the wrong woman. You can say that's on him. But I can understand his frustration that some junkie goof who is only going to be around for a short time (He's gone already, isn't he?) feels comfortable being so familiar with his kids.

Throughout history up until very recently- and even in most cultures today- his views on family and another man intruding on those sacred bonds would be mainstream and completely accepted. Maybe that's patriarchal. I don't know. But I'm pretty sure that a society where women make sex tapes, prostitute themselves on social media or in person, and run through countless lovers is the norm is not sustainable over the long haul.

Not your Trumpet Echo Chamber. They love him because of the influence they believe he has with a segment of the minority voters. They'll even completely edit his antisemitic rant to accomplish this.

I don't care about his mental illness. I'm confident there is nothing he isn't willing to do or say in the name of self promotion. Even for a woman like Kim, there is a limit.

I don't care about the Kardashians, but Kim stood by Kanye through his money problems, mental illness diagnosis and all of his embarrassing outbursts. Her "last straw" was him sharing a personal detail about a pregnancy. If he wanted his family, we would have or would shut up. She obviously loves him.

You would be hard pressed to find a celebrity who isn't abusing something. Kanye only cares about that because he can use it to continue embarrassing his wife. His biggest problem with Davidson was a white guy with a bigger dick than him was fucking the shit out of his wife.

Trump '24

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:07 am 
Site Admin

Nas wrote:
Not your Trumpet Echo Chamber. They love him because of the influence they believe he has with a segment of the minority voters. They'll even completely edit his antisemitic rant to accomplish this.

The "Trumpet Echo Chamber" is not something with which I'm familiar.

And if you're honest, you'll admit that his views on Jews are common within the "Black Community."

Nas wrote:
Her "last straw" was him sharing a personal detail about a pregnancy.

That's hilarious. Her entire brand is sharing personal details.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:21 am 
100000 CLUB

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:

The "Trumpet Echo Chamber" is not something with which I'm familiar.

And if you're honest, you'll admit that his views on Jews are common within the "Black Community."

Nas wrote:
Her "last straw" was him sharing a personal detail about a pregnancy.

That's hilarious. Her entire brand is sharing personal details.

If I am speaking for all balcks, I can assure you most blacks couldn't pick a Jewish person out of a lineup if you attached a last name. You are all white, and Latin and Hispanic people are Mexican.

I can imagine how telling your daughter's classmates and the rest of the world that you all almost aborted her was TMI.

Trump '24

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:30 am 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Kanye is very talented, I don't think it's about influence they believe he has with a segment of the minority voters. You can't discount his mental illness, he is mentally ill and it would be very hard to be in a relationship with him. Those marriages or relationships end in divorce or cutting all ties much of the time and it's very sad. It happens within in families too. I don't blame Kim for it at all but she is something else altogether. Pet Davidson is just gross. I almost don't want Crunchwraps anymore.

Kanye's antisemitism is no good. It makes me like him less but I don't know if either political side will really hold him accountable for it. Some might even agree with him. It's pretty horrible.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:41 am 
100000 CLUB

Pete Davidson is a stud. He's fucked some of the most sought after celebrities solely from testimonials of other celebrities about the way he lays pipe. You usually need to be extremely wealthy to do that.

Trump '24

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:44 am 

This was a post about Pete Davidson

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:45 am 

Who is Pete Davidson?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:46 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Clawmaster wrote:
the West kid

he's in his mid-40s

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:46 am 

He's also funnier than most people who are considered funny these days. He's my generations Norm MacDonald.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:50 am 
100000 CLUB

Brick wrote:
He's also funnier than most people who are considered funny these days. He's my generations Norm MacDonald.

Stop it! Norm was funny before he spoke.

Trump '24

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:50 am 

Brick wrote:

This is crazier than anything Kanye West has said.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:52 am 

Curious Hair wrote:
Brick wrote:

This is crazier than anything Kanye West has said.

It took until Norm was in his 50s for people to appreciate his humor. Pete Davidson probably only lives a few more years but if he makes it until 50 then the same thing will happen.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:53 am 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Who is Pete Davidson?

The nadir of Western Civilization.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:54 am 

I loved Norm as a kid and stopped watching SNL for years after they replaced him with Colin Quinn. I've never even cracked a smile at anything Pete Davidson has said.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:54 am 
Site Admin

Spaulding wrote:
Kanye is very talented, I don't think it's about influence they believe he has with a segment of the minority voters. You can't discount his mental illness, he is mentally ill and it would be very hard to be in a relationship with him. Those marriages or relationships end in divorce or cutting all ties much of the time and it's very sad. It happens within in families too. I don't blame Kim for it at all but she is something else altogether. Pet Davidson is just gross. I almost don't want Crunchwraps anymore.

Kanye's antisemitism is no good. It makes me like him less but I don't know if either political side will really hold him accountable for it. Some might even agree with him. It's pretty horrible.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:55 am 
100000 CLUB

Curious Hair wrote:
I loved Norm as a kid and stopped watching SNL for years after they replaced him with Colin Quinn. I've never even cracked a smile at anything Pete Davidson has said.

Nearly all of this is also true for me.

Trump '24

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 566 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next