It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:31 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:51 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
UltraMAGA wrote:
Yeah, the morons here lie about all the pedos in PI
Under your JimmyReardon log in way back in the day, you posted multiple pictures of yourself on a boat with half clothed children and teenagers. Don't crap me now.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:54 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Frank Coztansa wrote:
UltraMAGA wrote:
Under your JimmyReardon log in way back in the day, you posted multiple pictures of yourself on a boat with half clothed children and teenagers. Don't crap me now.

Sounds like some Jimmy Rearend.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:53 am 

pizza_Place: It's gone
UltraMAGA wrote:
polster wrote:
The issue with Philippines is the food is bland and mostly variations pork dishes with vinegar and soy sauce and very little use of spices. Also the living standard if your not going to be in the big city is very poor and not up to Western standards with infrastructure, hygiene and bathroom facilities.

I would consider Thailand or Vietnam (ie Da Nang) which has a lot of expats living there and has a more developed western standard of living vs. Philippines. Most of the people in the street in Thailand can communicate with you in broken English to very good English and so you don't have to even learn the language to get by.

Govt PR campaign is "It's more fun in the Philippines"
My slogan is "Best beaches, cheapest beer, worst food."
Restaurant food is not good so I mostly buy in markets and eat at home. Except calamares, scallops and beef noodle soup that I love and can buy at cheap places.
Currently I pay exactly $1 for cold San Miguel Light beer at our local sidewalk beer place on the main tourist street here.

Visas are easy and now I'm on 6 month visas. Best for visas is Cambodia where you can get one year extensions after first month. Thailand no bueno. 30 days plus 15 extension and then you must leave and then come back.
Vietnam no more one year extensions. 30 days and out is new rules from Covid days.
Vietnam is cheapest and good cheap food. Cambodia is next but the only real beach place is Sihanoukville and black Chinese money has ruined the place and nearly all expats left. Many went to Kampot where it' s good cheap living but it's too hot as it's 15 miles inland on a river. Siam Reap very hot.

I pity the pipo living in Chicago. Well, any USA pipo not living in Florida really.

Yeah, the morons here lie about all the pedos in PI but you find many more in NY, LA and probably Chicago where pedo action is part of the culture in some communities.

My beach is like this............

thanks for posting. this is all useful info.

ok....i know this is not pc to say....but i never got along with Vietnamese people. I have nothing against them, but the majority of them and me never meshed. For whatever reason. I'm not racist against them and don't hate them, it is what it is. So I doubt I want to go over there.

The Philippines, I don't care about the sex stuff either. I'm not stupid and I know there is a lot of that going on. There are like 60/70 year old bald men walking around with 20 somethings and sometimes married to them. We know what's up. He's got the money and she needs a way out of her socio-economic situation. What we use to call 3rd world poverty. None of my business, they are adults and agree to this kind of deal/relationship, good for them. But I don't really care and am not looking to do something like that.

If the food sucks then it sucks. Do they have anything other than filipino food there like we have here? Like can I get a taco or sushi or a fast food burger there? I am familiar with Joli-Bee and I think it sucks. But for example, if they have a chinatown there I can probably get some good Chinese food. Or any other type of ethnic specific area like we have here with our little italy's, chinatown's, soul food area's, etc...

And everyone talking English is a big deal. if I get sick and need to be hospitalized, there isn't time to play charades. They'll tell me what's wrong and I'll understand. And just daily life it will be so much easier than trying to learn a new language.

Another topic - Race - some people told me if you're white you're gonna get robbed at the airport right when you get off. I dont know about that. that's a bit extreme. I know there are tons of ex-pats over there. And I got a black friend who tells me racism is much less experienced for him in the Phillipines than he experienced when he was living in the US. He's not saying it doesn't exist, but he's lived in other parts of Asia like Japan, Korea w the U.S. military and said those places are like jim crow compared to the phillipines where people are generally more nicer and accepting. So that's a positive experience. I also haven't heard anything about anti-semitism there. Can you say more about this UltraMaga?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:20 am 

pizza_Place: MAGA Pizza
Frank Coztansa wrote:
UltraMAGA wrote:

The big lie gets even bigger.

Tell us more, stepdad.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:51 am 

I wish good luck to all of you old guys going to sex tourism countries to totally not have sex. Tell Murray Head, I love his work

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:21 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
HawaiiYou wrote:
if I get sick and need to be hospitalized, there isn't time to play charades. 

You don't really know until you try it. I say give it a go first.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:28 am 
100000 CLUB

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:59 am 

pizza_Place: What??
good dolphin wrote:
I wish good luck to all of you old guys going to sex tourism countries to totally not have sex. Tell Murray Head, I love his work

Count me out. I'm looking at Luxembourg. Looks like I can get a dual citizenship. I thought grandpa was German, he sprechen sie deutsch, turns out he's a luxembourger. In other words, a trashy kraut.

Who am I kiddin'. Not going anywhere and neither are the hookers.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:00 pm 

Wherever you decide to go whether Philippines or Thailand make sure yo have some health insurance that works in that foreign country... That's really important your going to stuck paying a huge bill if you somehow end up in the hospital that you may not be able to afford and your visa will be held up because of unpaid debt.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
polster wrote:
Wherever you decide to go whether Philippines or Thailand make sure yo have some health insurance that works in that foreign country... That's really important your going to stuck paying a huge bill if you somehow end up in the hospital that you may not be able to afford and your visa will be held up because of unpaid debt.

as they say, it's no time to play charades

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:05 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
This thread is fantastic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
if you wanna hook up with younger women, you ain't gotta go overseas. Plenty of plummy 25-35 year old girls with daddy issues and a long history of making poor life choices right here in the U S and Eh.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:29 pm 
100000 CLUB

For MANY, 23-25 is far too old.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:22 pm 

Some of the most popular places to move to after retirement include:

Florida: With its warm climate, affordable cost of living, and abundance of recreational activities, Florida is a popular destination for retirees.

Arizona: Arizona's warm climate and outdoor activities, such as hiking and golfing, are attractive to many retirees.

North Carolina: North Carolina has a mild climate, beautiful scenery, and access to cultural activities and healthcare facilities.

Texas: Texas is a tax-friendly state with a low cost of living and a warm climate, making it an attractive destination for retirees.

Costa Rica: Costa Rica is a popular destination for retirees looking for a more affordable retirement lifestyle, warm climate, and beautiful scenery.

It's important to carefully consider your needs and preferences when choosing a retirement destination. You may also want to visit potential locations before making a final decision.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:26 pm 

Hussra wrote:
if you wanna hook up with younger women, you ain't gotta go overseas. Plenty of plummy 25-35 year old girls with daddy issues and a long history of making poor life choices right here in the U S and Eh.

According to the United Nations Population Division's World Population Prospects 2019, the countries with the highest percentage of women aged 25-34 in 2020 were:

Qatar - 27.3%
United Arab Emirates - 23.8%
Bahrain - 22.3%
Kuwait - 22.1%
Oman - 21.6%

Compared to the U.S.

District of Columbia - 21.9%
Massachusetts - 16.8%
New York - 16.4%
Rhode Island - 16.4%
Maryland - 16.3%

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Google Pizza
The Philippines is a great place to retire for many reasons. The cost of living is relatively low, the weather is warm and sunny year-round, and the people are friendly and welcoming. There are also many activities and amenities available to retirees, such as golf courses, swimming pools, and tennis courts.

However, there are also some things to consider before retiring in the Philippines. The infrastructure can be poor in some areas, and there is a high crime rate in some cities. Additionally, the healthcare system is not as developed as in some other countries.

Overall, the Philippines is a great place to retire if you are looking for a warm, friendly, and affordable place to live. However, it is important to do your research and make sure that it is the right place for you.

Here are some of the pros and cons of retiring in the Philippines:

Pros:
Low cost of living
Warm and sunny weather
Friendly and welcoming people
Many activities and amenities available

Cons:
Infrastructure can be poor
High crime rate in some cities
Healthcare system not as developed as in some other countries
Ultimately, the decision of whether or not to retire in the Philippines is a personal one. There are many factors to consider, such as your budget, your lifestyle, and your health. It is important to do your research and make sure that the Philippines is the right place for you.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:58 pm 

Juiced wrote:
Hussra wrote:

According to the United Nations Population Division's World Population Prospects 2019, the countries with the highest percentage of women aged 25-34 in 2020 were:

Qatar - 27.3%
United Arab Emirates - 23.8%
Bahrain - 22.3%
Kuwait - 22.1%
Oman - 21.6%

Compared to the U.S.

District of Columbia - 21.9%
Massachusetts - 16.8%
New York - 16.4%
Rhode Island - 16.4%
Maryland - 16.3%

ya....Im Jewish so no...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:06 am 

polster wrote:

I've read that they'll jack up the price if you're american. For everything. Is that true? Or maybe that was true in the past but no longer?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:08 am 

Bagels wrote:
polster wrote:

no, if i'm having a heart attack or some serious life threatening emergency they need to know English. And hand gestures may mean different things in different cultures.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:42 am 
100000 CLUB

HawaiiYou wrote:
And hand gestures may mean different things in different cultures.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:17 pm 

HawaiiYou wrote:
polster wrote:

I've read that they'll jack up the price if you're american. For everything. Is that true? Or maybe that was true in the past but no longer?

A lot of the foreign Asian countries have dual pricing; a lower price for locals and a higher price for foreigners on street food, attractions, medical care, etc... Its common as the economy in these developing nations is mostly driven by tourism and they know the foreigners have more money than locals so the dual pricing.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:51 am 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
HawaiiYou wrote:
Bagels wrote:
polster wrote:

no, if i'm having a heart attack or some serious life threatening emergency they need to know English. And hand gestures may mean different things in different cultures.

"Sanford and Son" is on TV literally all over the world.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:28 pm 

we just bought our tickets to visit next Jan. We have a 3/4 places recommended to visit before deciding on a final location. Excited to go!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:30 am 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
Good luck dealing with 50 billion people on mopeds. Traffic is dangerous there. Lots of corruption.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:03 am 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
polster wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
polster wrote:

A lot of the foreign Asian countries have dual pricing; a lower price for locals and a higher price for foreigners on street food, attractions, medical care, etc... Its common as the economy in these developing nations is mostly driven by tourism and they know the foreigners have more money than locals so the dual pricing.

That’s why I stick to the local Asian countries.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:32 pm 

going to my lady friends homeland of OZ in December and then we will be heading off to the Indonesia and the Phillipines for Jan/Feb.

I'll check on and off and if something big happens like the Bears winning the SB I'll post.

See you all next baseball season!