It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 8:17 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:46 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
Anyone know anybody who has done this? I have a few people I know that retired there and are very happy. Their money goes a long way and they say people are very nice. And they have free healthcare and probably a much better healthcare system than we have here. Also almost everyone there speaks English so I dont need to learn a new language. Weather is good too year round.

I am considering it. Other Western countries too costly like AUS and NZ. I heard Thailand is another option but need to do more research. It is more populated and costly than Philippines so that's a turn off.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:48 pm 

pizza_Place: John's

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:51 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Jimmy Reardon lives in the Philippines and still manages to stay in America's business.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:53 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=12048
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=12626

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:58 pm 

[quote="Frank Coztansa"]https://chicagofanatics.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=12048
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=12626

thanks i will ask them

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
you won't be able to get Marquee network there

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Not considering Chiraq?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
vitoscotti wrote:
Not considering Chiraq?

Scot, you have probably sampled the Thai lady boys, right?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:34 pm 

pizza_Place: D'Agostino's
My father said they were very nice. But that was 80 years ago during WW2. And he had a gun, they didn't so...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
HawaiiYou wrote:
Anyone know anybody who has done this? I have a few people I know that retired there and are very happy. Their money goes a long way and they say people are very nice. And they have free healthcare and probably a much better healthcare system than we have here. Also almost everyone there speaks English so I dont need to learn a new language. Weather is good too year round.

I am considering it. Other Western countries too costly like AUS and NZ. I heard Thailand is another option but need to do more research. It is more populated and costly than Philippines so that's a turn off.

asked and answered

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
denisdman wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:
Not considering Chiraq?

Post more pictures of your herd of wildebeest from the Brewers games.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:45 pm 
100000 CLUB

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Never change, ya fuckin turd.

Last edited by Frank Coztansa on Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:54 pm 

vitoscotti wrote:
denisdman wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:
Not considering Chiraq?

Post more pictures of your herd of wildebeest from the Brewers games.

I don’t have the pleasure of hanging out with WNBA players.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:07 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
HawaiiYou wrote:

Rent for a 1 bedroom city center is around $250. All other expenses per month is $500. Go visit for a month and see. Don't be fat when you do it. They hate fat. Are you fat?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:40 pm 

The issue with Philippines is the food is bland and mostly variations pork dishes with vinegar and soy sauce and very little use of spices. Also the living standard if your not going to be in the big city is very poor and not up to Western standards with infrastructure, hygiene and bathroom facilities.

I would consider Thailand or Vietnam (ie Da Nang) which has a lot of expats living there and has a more developed western standard of living vs. Philippines. Most of the people in the street in Thailand can communicate with you in broken English to very good English and so you don't have to even learn the language to get by.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:56 pm 

i'm not going to say the thing that is on everyone's mind

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:05 pm 

Apparently, southeast asia is full of ladyboys and the Americans who fuck them. So let's jump immediately to the conclusion that HY wants to fuck ladyboys. So, haha, hilarious. Now you all can go back to eating paste, all self assured of your manhood.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:18 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Nardi wrote:
Apparently, southeast asia is full of ladyboys and the Americans who fuck them. So let's jump immediately to the conclusion that HY wants to fuck ladyboys. So, haha, hilarious. Now you all can go back to eating paste, all self assured of your manhood.

Paste is $3. We can't afford it. Besides, they've begun to crackdown on the boat raping of kids. Fewer people are traveling there.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
polster wrote:
Also the living standard if your not going to be in the big city is very poor and not up to Western standards with infrastructure, hygiene and bathroom facilities.

You know, it's the only country that still has the plague? I mean, the plague! Please!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:21 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Nardi wrote:

Relax, hall monitor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:23 pm 
100000 CLUB

Nas wrote:
Nardi wrote:

Paste is $3. We can't afford it. Besides, they've begun to crackdown on the boat raping of kids. Fewer people are traveling there.
Cambodia is right next door, and the crackdown doesn't seem to have affected beerfan. $3 there gets you a lot further than it does here.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:30 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
Nardi wrote:

Relax, hall monitor

Dog piling.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:46 pm 

Bagels wrote:
polster wrote:
Also the living standard if your not going to be in the big city is very poor and not up to Western standards with infrastructure, hygiene and bathroom facilities.

You know, it's the only country that still has the plague? I mean, the plague! Please!

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
polster wrote:
The issue with Philippines is the food is bland and mostly variations pork dishes with vinegar and soy sauce and very little use of spices. Also the living standard if your not going to be in the big city is very poor and not up to Western standards with infrastructure, hygiene and bathroom facilities.

I would consider Thailand or Vietnam (ie Da Nang) which has a lot of expats living there and has a more developed western standard of living vs. Philippines. Most of the people in the street in Thailand can communicate with you in broken English to very good English and so you don't have to even learn the language to get by.

someone tell Missing Link we won Vietnam and are celebrating.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
OG Silverback has re-branded his "All Prison Rape, All The Time" yt channel

to be about sex tourism in Philippines:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:06 pm 

I personally know 4 people who have vacation homes there, and will retire there. Apparently the people love americans and the women love older men, so if youre 60+ you can easily score a 25 year old and live in a tropical climate until you die and your money goes to her and her family and everyone wins.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:08 pm 

Nardi wrote:

ive heard its largely a stereotype and not any worse than any big woke city in america. i agree though shit is terrifying

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:09 pm 

Nardi wrote:

not JUST ladyboys

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:14 pm 

polster wrote:

I will look into Thailand and Vietnam more.

I am not very privy to Vietnam especially being an American. I’m a bit scared of the place.

I don’t care about ladyboys or the sex industry. My stuff don’t work and the doctors said I got ED but at my age I don’t care. I’ve always been a romantic anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:50 pm 

Ladyboy crack whores….seems like destiny.