It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:58 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 3:34 am 

pizza_Place: MAGA Pizza
Are Hollywood "Creatives" About to Be Replaced by AI?
If So, Is There Any Way We Can Accelerate This Process?
—Ace

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 9:22 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
SpiralStairs wrote:
How can we be certain this Clawmaster guy isn’t a robot?

Naw, a robot would never be able to create the odd thoughts that rattle around in my brain.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 9:50 am 

https://dnyuz.com/2023/05/16/microsoft- ... reasoning/

Maybe not our lifetime, but its coming.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 10:03 am 

crime is soon to be basically impossible. minority report is coming. ai will track everyone. it will always be listening through your phone, watching your through city cameras, and if it thinks youre about to do something wrong it will notify the police. can't wait. it's going to be a very boring dystopia.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 10:08 am 

pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
I'd say we are still a long way away from an end of humanity event. I think its unlikely a government will create a bot that becomes self-aware enough to start a nuclear war, but that would be the most immediate concern.

AI/ML will be leveraged by corporations who will say they are working in everyone's best interest, but are really focused on a small group. For example, recruiting companies are using ML to determine the best candidate, which opens up all kinds of ethical questions. Inevitably, it will be used in determining who gets benefits, who gets insured, who gets loans, who gets the best education... the list goes on. Jobs will become scarce, resources will become scarce, people will no longer be able to afford material goods. The 1% will continue to grow in power. Will that end humanity? Unlikely. Its just another flavor of how we got here over the last 20-30 years. Its the parable of the boiling frog. If you throw the frog in a pot of boiling water, it will thrash around before dying. If you put the frog in cold water and slowly raise the heat to boiling, the frog accepts its fate and slowly dies. AIML will likely do the same to us.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 10:11 am 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
Clawmaster wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
How can we be certain this Clawmaster guy isn’t a robot?

Naw, a robot would never be able to create the odd thoughts that rattle around in my brain.

Sounds like something a robot would say.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 10:33 am 

Crystal Lake Hoffy wrote:
I'd say we are still a long way away from an end of humanity event. I think its unlikely a government will create a bot that becomes self-aware enough to start a nuclear war, but that would be the most immediate concern.

I think it is very likely to happen at some point.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 10:48 am 

conns7901 wrote:
Crystal Lake Hoffy wrote:

I think it is very likely to happen at some point.

Back in the 90's, I was part of quite a few conversations about the inevitable dependence on technology as well as the inevitable use of that same technology to wage war. Professors were saying that in 10-20 years, soldiers would become obsolete. This has come true in some form with the use of drones and attacks on infrastructure using viruses. I'd agree, AI/ML seems like it will inevitably be used for social engineering an escalation to war. I'll change my point, the more immediate concern would be a terrorist organization with their hands on AI/ML as opposed to a government. I just don't think key world leaders are at a point of desperation where they would risk a global nuclear war with AI/ML. Over time though, its very possible the US will reach that point of desperation as we continue to weaken economically and become a target.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 3:53 pm 

Congress has been officially warned.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... a2a7&ei=18

this is good, because now they understand there is great opportunity to pull the wool over everyones eyes and use ai to further enslave the population.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 5:16 pm 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
the US is about to somehow be a mix of Idiocracy and Terminator: Judgement Day

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 6:33 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
I agree with Ike. Minority Report thing. They are going to be up in your shit 24/7 and know what you are going to eat for dinner before you do. Hey Siri, It's 7 AM and I have no clue what I want for dinner tonight, but you do, so just order it up for me by 6.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 8:52 am 

also,

trying to fight the state or feds in court on something? come over here to this little room where we tell you everything embarrassing youve done over your life and then decide if you still want to pursue a court battle.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:42 pm 

https://news.yahoo.com/ai-robots-tell-u ... 34239.html

Might be before the end of the decade.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:03 pm 

I wonder what context that was in. 12 year old kids could run the world in an idealistic way, but it doesn't mean anyone would actually listen to the way they would want it done.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:26 am 

Probably by 2030. Maybe earlier. I love that their is an AI guy whose goal is to make robots strong enough to end humanity.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2023/09 ... try-future

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:55 am 

Google's newest ai scored 5x higher than chat GPT 4

Bings search, based on chat gpt, is very good too. It's the new way to use the internet. You don't search for keywords anymore. You type in complex questions and it will cipher the best answers, and then give you links as citations.

I think typing will start falling off in favor of talking. I see kids use speech to text a lot more than we ever did, but that's because it works so well now.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:02 am 

Companies outside of Silicon Valley aren't investing as much as was expected. Executives haven't changed their mindset of automating as many employees as you can. At this point, I believe generative AI is going to impact creative jobs the most. Companies are using AI coding tools because they are really cheap and they aren't any worse than what you'd get from an offshore developer at $20 an hour or some kid out of college at $60. Marketing is also going to take a big hit.

I think the biggest challenge facing AI is going to be lawsuits over IP. Products like Amazon's CodeWhisperer have a very vague policy that says they will keep your content (source code) to improve the service. There's nothing stopping Microsoft (GitHub) and Amazon from just using their competitors source code to gain advantages. As a result, companies will have to build their own training data, but that reduces the effectiveness unless you are a huge corporation like Netflix or something.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:58 pm 

its all going to get really weird. how do we control ai when it starts writing its own code, that will likely be so complex we cant even monitor it properly? its essentially doing that now, thats what machine learning is. i can only imagine how many times they have had to pull the plug because things start to run away on them.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:40 am 

I understand it all and that's why I'll survive just a little longer than all of you until the Terminators show up.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:26 pm 

I say please and thank you to the ai. At very least they will keep me around as a pet.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:02 pm 
1000 CLUB

I’m telling you once they perfect the female robot it’s gonna suck for real women. Cuz they won’t be wanted. I don’t think women really want a robot male.

Just gotta make it so the robot women doesn’t become self aware and kill us.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:17 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Beardown wrote:
I’m telling you once they perfect the female robot it’s gonna suck for real women. Cuz they won’t be wanted. I don’t think women really want a robot male.

Competition can make a better biology woman. If not, natural selection will weed out the bad seeds.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Beardown wrote:
I don’t think women really want a robot male.

Every woman's dream man

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:08 pm 

Nas wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Competition can make a better biology woman. If not, natural selection will weed out the bad seeds.

This kind of needs it's own 'Ask Nas About Biological Women' thread but recent examples of Bob getting the vax and Seacrest getting the IV because of the biological woman, how would you handle that? Because I would agree that if you don't give in, it's becomes a nightmare on Elm St or wherever you happen to live. What do you do? Blow a dude with tits right in front of her to drive the message home?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Nardi wrote:
Nas wrote:
Beardown wrote:

This kind of needs it's own 'Ask Nas About Biological Women' thread but recent examples of Bob getting the vax and Seacrest getting the IV because of the biological woman, how would you handle that? Because I would agree that if you don't give in, it's becomes a nightmare on Elm St or wherever you happen to live. What do you do? Blow a dude with tits right in front of her to drive the message home?

Ask Beardown About Robot Men could be a companion thread.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:12 pm 

If it takes 3 hours to dry 3 towels on a clothesline, how long would it take 9 towels to dry?
ChatGPT
If it takes 3 hours to dry 3 towels on a clothesline, it means that you can dry 1 towel in 3 hours. To find out how long it would take to dry 9 towels, you can set up a proportion:

1 towel dries in 3 hours
x towels (9 towels in this case) will dry in y hours

Using the proportion, you can solve for y:

(1 towel / 3 hours) = (9 towels / y hours)

Now, cross-multiply:

1 * y = 3 * 9

y = 27

So, it would take 27 hours to dry 9 towels on the same clothesline.

User
It would still take only 3 hours

ChatGPT
I apologize for the confusion in my previous response. You are correct. If it takes 3 hours to dry 3 towels, then the drying time does not change based on the number of towels. It would still take 3 hours to dry 9 towels on the same clothesline. Thank you for pointing that out.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:14 pm 

Beardown wrote:

It's going to completely end the feminist movement. Robots will do everything both sexes want and need except ONE thing. A robot can't get a girl pregnant. Checkmate, bitches.

But honestly, they will probably just browse through videos of sperm donors and let the robot cum in them with a real dudes semen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:01 pm 
100000 CLUB

Nardi wrote:
Nas wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Sorry, I missed this.

If you start with the understanding that the biological woman is probably wrong, it makes life easier. You sit or stand and listen to whatever emotional nonsense she is suggesting. There is no need to remind her of the thousands of times she's been wrong or how often you are naturally right. When she is done talking, you do whatever you believe to be correct. As a man, you have far better odds of making the right decision.

You believe biological women can make your life a nightmare because you gave them that power. You can take that power back without being an asshole. As much as they may complain, biological women love chores. Just start doing one or all of them on your own. It will scare her straight. Even if you've never done it, watch her do it for a week, and you'll naturally be better than her because you are a rational thinking man.

She'll never withhold sex, and she will practically beg to do the things she's bitched about. It works best when you don't yell or complain. You have to essentially be a nice asshole because no one loves complaining about being victimized more than biological women.

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:51 am 

pizza_Place: Salerno's

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:35 pm 
100000 CLUB

It's happening!!!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 70252.html