It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:48 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:22 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Ever seen Lost Girls on Netflix? It's about this case.
Anyway seems like there's some kind of breakthru in the case and they captured a suspect. No details available yet but he's apparently to be arraigned sometime today.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:33 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
i wouldn't go to any show at the Salt Shed these days

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:33 am 

pizza_Place: Salerno's

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:36 am 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:39 am 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:40 am 

everyone was way off, they made it seem like it was one of the whore-monger doctors or the sex-trafficking cops. guess the doctors are safe to resume whore-mongering and the cops can get back to sex-trafficking underage girls.

sorry 'bout that fellas, didn't mean to interrupt your activities, as you were

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:55 am 

kinda freaky that his daughter (i assume that Victoria chick's his daughter) is a dead ringer for his preferred victim type. Delphi killer also has a daughter that could've been mistaken for one of the victims in that case.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:55 pm 

Sounds like they only like him for a handful of the 11 victims/bodies found along that stretch of Long Island roadway:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:57 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:03 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:36 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Wouldn't want to be on that jury. Yeah, he probably did it, but jeez...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:53 pm 

Pizza crust for DNA

Wow, crazy stuff all around

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
Darkside wrote:
Anyway seems like there's some kind of breakthru in the case and they captured a suspect. No details available yet but he's apparently to be arraigned sometime today.

That great. Think that the secret Service can bring some of those detectives who found the killed over to DC to find out the Coke heads in the White House?

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
Darkside wrote:

That great. Think that the secret Service can bring some of those detectives who found the killer over to DC to find out who the the Coke heads in the White House are?

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:44 am 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
RFDC wrote:
Pizza crust for DNA

Wow, crazy stuff all around

not that crazy, same exact way they caught the guys I framed for Browns Chicken.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:45 am 

Nardi wrote:
Wouldn't want to be on that jury. Yeah, he probably did it, but jeez...

Agreed, if you're his defense counsel, unless the prosecution offers a deal that guarantees he sees the outside of a prison before age 70 minus, you're taking this one to trial. No point in pleading out to a 20 year bit when you're age 60 and the prosecution's case is almost 100% explainable circumstantial evidence. And the physical evidence is so minute + his wife and him live right fucking there; so maybe a single pubic hair from his wife blew in the wind from their trash pile and got caught on the body bags.

And the google searches--the guy on the Prosecutors podcast said everyone listening to his podcast likely has google search history way worse than this guy's, just being someone interested in true crime. And this guy lives in the neighborhood where the bodies were found; of course he's going to be interested in following the case. the burner phones and phone tracking will probably help quite a bit, esp when stacked up with the other circumstantial and dna evidence. I guess he could explain the burners away saying he liked to fuck women other than his wife and didn't want her to be able to suss him out looking at his personal or business phone bills (+ you don't want your side piece calling your work or personal cell phone being crazy once you cut her off). Not sure how probative of guilt the burner phones locations lining up will be, if they are just saying he hit towers near the body dump site--again, he lives directly across from the dump site, a block or two in.

And that they only like him for 3 or 4 (so far) of over 10 victims found in that one dump site is a defense attorney's best reasonable doubt friend--the evidence can be explained by him being a weirdo poon hound who lived nearby and even the prosecution admits there are other perps involved in killing/dumping the bodies found on that stretch of road--so why aren't the guy(s) who killed the other 7 or 8 victims found there also responsible for these 3 or 4?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:10 pm 

Although I don't think this Rex dude or anyone else full-on murdered the Shannan Gilbert chick, the backpage hooker who freaked out on drugs at a client's house near there and then made the most annoying 911 call ever before disappearing into the long island night. I think she just got too high, ran around half-dressed in the night, possibly got more drugs from another whore-monger doctor and then expired in the swamp near the other bodies.

It was searching for her that led to the discovery of the overall dump site. But her body wasn't "processed" in as much as the other bodies were usually tied up in burlap bags etc. Sounded like she was found as she was that night just dead.

Maybe you could charge either the original john or the 2nd doctor who fed her drugs from his kit bag with some form of manslaughter, for contributing to her demise. But I don't think she was serial killed or anything like that.

If you listen to her 911 call, you'll quickly wanna silence her yourself. Maybe the 911 operators drove out there and whacked her themselves cuz she was so fucking annoying on the call.

Somebody did make calls to Gilbert's younger sister while she was missing but before being found dead. Wouldn't be surprised if that was architect Rex. I believe his Manhattan office is close to the pay phone block where whomever made the calls to the sister made em. But guessing he could've heard about the disappearance, saw the sister and mom on TV asking about Shannan and decided to look up her number and have some fun with her, pretending he was Shannan's killer and was coming after her next.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Roseangela's
Hussra wrote:
Maybe you could charge either the original john or the 2nd doctor who fed her drugs from his kit bag with some form of manslaughter, for contributing to her demise. But I don't think she was serial killed or anything like that.

My Lord, your posts fucking suck.

They're full of weird sentences like this + freshman year in college liberalism + I hate cops + weird links.

Sorry, it needed to be said.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:20 pm 

Thomas nailing it!!

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:28 am 

Thomas-Sox-WorldSeries wrote:
Hussra wrote:

They're full of weird sentences like this + freshman year in college liberalism + I hate cops + weird links.

Settle down Sabu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:38 am 

Hussra wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:50 am 

Hussra wrote:
Hussra wrote:

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:35 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Tommy is on thin ice in this thread.

After reading thousands of Hussra's posts over the years, I have come to the inevitable conclusion that he is more likely than not a serial killer. Pretty sure Chas is, too. But he's a little less dangerous in that he fills the role of CFMB's Buffalo Bill to Hussra's Dr. Hannibal Lector.

Anyhoo, T-Diddly should be taking extra precautions to secure his domicile in the coming days lest he finds himself serial killed by our own whore-mongering board Dr. with a penchant for writing inscrutable sentences emanating from a devious but unstable mind while plotting his next kill or manipulating whore-procurer Chas into doing his dirty work for him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:21 pm 

This stuff pisses me off because we don't have enough prostitutes. Hope this guy is burned alive.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Tall Midget wrote:
Tommy is on thin ice in this thread.

After reading thousands of Hussra's posts over the years, I have come to the inevitable conclusion that he is more likely than not a serial killer. Pretty sure Chas is, too. But he's a little less dangerous in that he fills the role of CFMB's Buffalo Bill to Hussra's Dr. Hannibal Lector.

Anyhoo, T-Diddly should be taking extra precautions to secure his domicile in the coming days lest he finds himself serial killed by our own whore-mongering board Dr. with a penchant for writing inscrutable sentences emanating from a devious but unstable mind while plotting his next kill or manipulating whore-procurer Chas into doing his dirty work for him.

Good stuff

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:54 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
So many cold cases are getting solved these days due to the rising popularity of genealogy web sites. They don’t need DNA matches in some FBI database anymore. They go back to the old evidence, extract some perp dna from the crime scene (most notably sex crimes), start an Ancestry account and the list of matches gives the police a road map to the family of the suspect. I watched a show on this a while back. Murderers and rapists who have been skating free and clear for decades are being pinpointed.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:37 pm 

man of few opinions wrote:
So many cold cases are getting solved these days due to the rising popularity of genealogy web sites. They don’t need DNA matches in some FBI database anymore. They go back to the old evidence, extract some perp dna from the crime scene (most notably sex crimes), start an Ancestry account and the list of matches gives the police a road map to the family of the suspect. I watched a show on this a while back. Murderers and rapists who have been skating free and clear for decades are being pinpointed.

Seems unfair to the serial killers.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:46 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Brick wrote:
man of few opinions wrote:

Seems unfair to the serial killers.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:29 pm 

Yall laugh until your browsing history becomes fair game for them