It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:10 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Lino's
IkeSouth wrote:
man they are hell bent on making everyone believe these really are aliens. congress actually trying to expose them, or is this a 4d chess move where they 'expose' the pentagon to releasing alien info, when all along they all know its military tech? seems like a risky move if the case, because eventually the truth comes out.

Have you watched some of the people in congress, you don't need 4d chess to fool those goofs, a game of tiddlywinks would baffle them, best to do what old Uncle Joe used to do and find the useful idiots and send them out to spread your message.

If the aliens did come it could easily turn into a "To Serve Man", type of event, that Rod Serling was one clever dude.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:07 pm 

Recap of the hearing- the government has recovered alien bodies and government personnel have been injured or killed trying to reverse engineer the spacecraft technology.

Also, no proof. But trust me.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:11 pm 

Also, he kept stressing "non human", rather than alien or extraterrestrial. Makes me wonder if it's just bio engineered living machines.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Have read they have found materials on meteorites that are unique and have never been found on earth, but they also find stuff like that all the time, most notably bacteria in deep ocean sediment or under the ice in Antarctica.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Party in the SCIF, y0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:37 am 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Hussra wrote:
Party in the SCIF, y0

id love to be a fly on that wall

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:13 am 

Clawmaster wrote:
Have read they have found materials on meteorites that are unique and have never been found on earth, but they also find stuff like that all the time, most notably bacteria in deep ocean sediment or under the ice in Antarctica.

i dont believe they really know if its another sentient being that made those materials. with all the other galaxies, stars, and collisions that occur, it would seem that crazy materials would always be made and ejected everywhere.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:01 pm 

Would it be more weird if aliens were sexually binary or if they were a 3rd category YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN HAHAHAHAHAHA