pizza_Place: It's gone
IkeSouth wrote:
Next wednesday is the big day! Congress tells all to go get fucked :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF0NDrKlgNI

Prediction - nothing will happen. Like the last time

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:51 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
There is nothing to tell. There aren't aliens visiting our planet. The technology they would need to do so is thousands to millions of years ahead of ours. Why don't aliens ever show up in big cities? Why are they always in some desert or in some far off place? There is no resource on our planet that they couldn't find in abundance in space OR manufacture themselves. Whatever we're seeing is military testing or optical illusions.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:56 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Nas wrote:
There is nothing to tell. There aren't aliens visiting our planet. The technology they would need to do so is thousands to millions of years ahead of ours. Why don't aliens ever show up in big cities? Why are they always in some desert or in some far off place? There is no resource on our planet that they couldn't find in abundance in space OR manufacture themselves. Whatever we're seeing is military testing or optical illusions.

Well then. Its settled.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:57 pm 
100000 CLUB

Darkside wrote:
Nas wrote:

Well then. Its settled.

No one does science better than Nas, believe me.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
If you didn’t want to be noticed, would you seek out a big city?

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:59 pm 
1000 CLUB

Nas wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:59 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Nas wrote:

Never heard of the Phoenix Lights?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:00 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
Nas wrote:

This is wrong.

They are not from outer space but from near space or from this planet.

They don’t want to be seen because we have more than them and we kill everything.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:01 pm 

Nas wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Nas wrote:

Well then. Its settled.

Cool!
To be fair it is positively ridiculous to think there isn't life out there somewhere. Hell I think there's life elsewhere in the solar system. Could we be getting visited? I mean... maaaaaaybe? Hell we've been blasting our existence into the galaxy since 1897. So anyone within 126 light years might know we're here. That's like 60k stars!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:

I'm a big WNBA fan, but no.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:02 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:

You mean the military flare tests?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:04 pm 
100000 CLUB

Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:

I have. Despite my tinfoil hat tendencies, I didn't think it was anything.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:06 pm 

KDdidit wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:

I'm a big WNBA fan, but no.

Ok man thats pretty fuckin funny.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:07 pm 
100000 CLUB

Darkside wrote:
Nas wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Nas wrote:

Well then. Its settled.

Cool!
To be fair it is positively ridiculous to think there isn't life out there somewhere. Hell I think there's life elsewhere in the solar system. Could we be getting visited? I mean... maaaaaaybe? Hell we've been blasting our existence into the galaxy since 1897. So anyone within 126 light years might know we're here. That's like 60k stars!

Make no mistake, I absolutely think there is life in our universe. Mathematically, it's virtually impossible for our planet to be the only one with life and intelligent life.

I think an alien would communicate with our trees before they spoke with us.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:11 pm 

Nas wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Nas wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Nas wrote:

Well then. Its settled.

Cool!

Make no mistake, I absolutely think there is life in our universe. Mathematically, it's virtually impossible for our planet to be the only one with life and intelligent life.

Word. Now it becomes a matter of technology. Some say any civilization advanced enough to destroy itself will do so. Others say any civilization sufficiently advanced to have developed FTL travel would have had to be a peaceful civilization and would not wish us harm. You're right, there's no resource on earth that is so precious that it cannot be found everywhere. There's a hell of a lot more water available in the kuiper belt than on earth so why destroy trillions of lives to get it?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:18 pm 
1000 CLUB

Many UFO sightings are likely time-traveling humans from the future.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:27 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:45 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
If I were President, I'd have a national address letting the American people know that I have chosen to release all TOP SECRET information related to these so-called UAFs.

I'm here to tell you that all those videos are real. But they aren't unidentified. They are American products of the US Space Force doing test craft on various technologies that are far beyond any other country. In fact, we had so much success it was difficult to continue to keep it quiet so we have decided to "open the books" as it were, and let the world know the capabilities of American ingenuity.

But, that's just me.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:00 pm 
100000 CLUB

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
If I were President, I'd have a national address letting the American people know that I have chosen to release all TOP SECRET information related to these so-called UAFs.

I'm here to tell you that all those videos are real. But they aren't unidentified. They are American products of the US Space Force doing test craft on various technologies that are far beyond any other country. In fact, we had so much success it was difficult to continue to keep it quiet so we have decided to "open the books" as it were, and let the world know the capabilities of American ingenuity.

But, that's just me.

Yeah, I don't doubt our capabilities may be beyond what most people could imagine. Hell, we thought the Charlie's Angels phone shit was improbable not that long ago. Everyone is video calling, especially the kids.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:51 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Darkside wrote:
Nas wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Nas wrote:

Well then. Its settled.

Cool!

Been way longer than that. Our biosphere might as well be a beacon. For life. "hey, we found a new zoo, let's get drunk and go check it out. And Bob, try not to crash this time."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Roseangela's
Just got back from The Sound of Freedom. In the vestibule after the film, I spoke with a bigwig in the Bemidji black ops scene. I won't say any more, but by the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

Me? I'm heading up to the mountains near Macomb. They hate heights, and the added benefit is that I won't be able to get any Sox games on my wireless. That team sucks.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:51 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Thomas-Sox-WorldSeries wrote:
Just got back from The Sound of Freedom. In the vestibule after the film, I spoke with a bigwig in the Bemidji black ops scene. I won't say any more, but by the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

Me? I'm heading up to the mountains near Macomb. They hate heights, and the added benefit is that I won't be able to get any Sox games on my wireless. That team sucks.

My days at WIU are a bit murky at times, but do not remember any mountains, seems to me that Higgings Hall (RIP) was the tallest structure in Macomb?

Then again there was plenty of time spent drinking cheap beer during my pursuit of my undergraduate degree, so it is entirely possible I missed the mountains while chasing young ladies at the Regulator.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:02 am 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
Clawmaster wrote:
Thomas-Sox-WorldSeries wrote:

My days at WIU are a bit murky at times, but do not remember any mountains, seems to me that Higgings Hall (RIP) was the tallest structure in Macomb?

That's just what "They" want you to believe.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:07 am 

Nas wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Nas wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Nas wrote:

Well then. Its settled.

Cool!

I also believe it's mathmatically impossible for us to be alone.

But I don't think aliens are here. This is military stuff. It always has been. Skunk works even admits 96% of what they have is not public knowledge.

I also think this crazy tech is why we haven't had a nuclear winter. We probably have secret meetings with China and others and showcase this stuff.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:32 am 
1000 CLUB

IkeSouth wrote:
Nas wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Nas wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Nas wrote:

Well then. Its settled.

Cool!

But I don't think aliens are here. This is military stuff. It always has been. Skunk works even admits 96% of what they have is not public knowledge.

I also think this crazy tech is why we haven't had a nuclear winter. We probably have secret meetings with China and others and showcase this stuff.

The way our country works, China is probably manufacturing these things for us.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:36 am 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
Tall Midget wrote:

So was Jesus.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:46 am 

IkeSouth wrote:
Nas wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Nas wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Nas wrote:

Well then. Its settled.

Cool!

Mathematically, everything is possible, including no other life.

I think there is life out there. Most of it isn't sentient like humans and animals.

I just don't think we are going to ever reach each other so we almost should treat it like we are going it alone.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:13 am 

pizza_Place: D'Agostino's
Nas wrote:

Precisely what an alien would say. :cyclopsani:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:19 am 

good dolphin wrote:
[qalone.

You're wrong in your conjecture. Mathematically, it would be nearly impossible for us to be alone. That's as close to opposite you can get from saying we might be alone because it's not proven that we aren't