It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 12:15 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Adios MF
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:40 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
Tall Midget wrote:
Pitt Mike + Doctor of Love = Match

how do you know? i don't think so. I never seen pittmike write more than 4 words in a sentence.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:43 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Tall Midget wrote:

The bizarre Friday night posts was a giveaway?

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:45 pm 

Nas wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

whatever computer these guys have for their mult search is broken. last week kdittit posted that LTG and caller bob were the same poster. that's bullshit.

and the pittmike I knew over the baseball summer wouldn't do that. i never knew the guy before this summer so i don't know his history but he came off like a reformed poster. he was fun to converse with.

i cannot accept this.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:50 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
HawaiiYou wrote:
Nas wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

whatever computer these guys have for their mult search is broken. last week kdittit posted that LTG and caller bob were the same poster. that's bullshit.

and the pittmike I knew over the baseball summer wouldn't do that. i never knew the guy before this summer so i don't know his history but he came off like a reformed poster. he was fun to converse with.

i cannot accept this.

I reject your rejection.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:50 pm 

oh shit nas/midget. maybe you're right.

i thought LTG was 'the doctor of love'. i just looked at his posts in politics and he's 'the doctor of style'. not love.

i really don't look at the full name of the poster, just like the first 3 or 4 letters. that's how fast my mind works.

fuck...that's really disappointing if it is really pittmike. maybe the one we knew from summer is truly gone.

Last edited by HawaiiYou on Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:54 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
Nas wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

i cannot accept this.

I reject your rejection.

yes yes... i see now. you are right Tall Midget. Really disturbing news tonight. After a great game 1 of the world series this almost erases that.

what do we do now? intervention? who's in for that?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:56 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
If you read the posts you quickly learn this place is for a small group of mods that apparently have some magical secret FB group they go to so they can set up meetings at local parks.

You see them, usually during the summer months, in the local news under the headline, "Men arrested for indecent exposure at Forest View Park".

For the rest of us this is just a sandbox where you find an occasional cogent Bears thought.

You have to understand that many of the posters here live a very sheltered life and likely rarely venture out of their comfort zone, you get some rather odd takes on things, but when you consider these are from guys that have posted thousands of times a month for years you quickly learn this is more for a small group of intellectual shut ins.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:58 am 

pizza_Place: Provasic
HawaiiYou wrote:
i thought LTG was 'the doctor of love'. i just looked at his posts in politics and he's 'the doctor of style'. not love.

This sudden influx of doctors at CFMB has me fearing a conspiracy that might result in the murder of my second wife.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:08 am 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
Nas wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

Actually posts such as this.
The Doctor of Love wrote:
I don’t think you get it. They are playing you. Reader, Reason, Shark, all the LTGs etc etc are Nas. He is fucking with everyone and everyone is an idiot for buying it.

No one was ever more concerned with you and your mults than Pittiful Mike.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:32 am 
100000 CLUB

I don't have any. Besides, there's no chance management wouldn't have outed mine anyway. That kind of defeats the purpose of having one.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:37 am 

Nas wrote:
I don't have any. Besides, there's no chance management wouldn't have outed mine anyway. That kind of defeats the purpose of having one.

#Truth

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
Nas wrote:
I don't have any.

I never believed that you did.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:38 pm 

I have one question if you’re still
Here piitmike - why did you leave me after we had so much fun this summer? It really hurt(s).

I was giddy like a school girl waiting for your responses in the cubs and baseball threads. I kept
Refreshing the page multiple times a second hoping for your ‘you rang?’ response.

Why? Always this kind of shit happens when I open myself up to
Somebody!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
pittmike wrote:
The way we attack each other here is not normal. Really it’s not and it’s not normal to put your shit out in a hurtful manner.

normal normal or internet normal? This place is a DSA convention relative to many or even most internet gathering places. People aren't doxing other posters to try to get them to off themselves or swatting their grandparents at 3AM or sending their posts to their employer to try to get them fired or any of the insane, kiwi farms bullshit you see in other places; even compared to a mainstream social media joint like twitter. While it's not the same free-for-all that internet forums were pre-facebook and everyone voluntarily doxing themselves, the regular crew here seem to be able to handle the give and take; at least I haven't heard of anyone here strapping on an astronaut diaper and driving across country to have an unfriendly word with another poster.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:11 pm 
100000 CLUB

Speak for yourself

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:12 pm 

Hussra wrote:
pittmike wrote:
The way we attack each other here is not normal. Really it’s not and it’s not normal to put your shit out in a hurtful manner.

normal normal or internet normal? This place is a DSA convention relative to many or even most internet gathering places. People aren't doxing other posters to try to get them to off themselves or swatting their grandparents at 3AM or sending their posts to their employer to try to get them fired or any of the insane, kiwi farms bullshit you see in other places; even compared to a mainstream social media joint like twitter. While it's not the same free-for-all that internet forums were pre-facebook and everyone voluntarily doxing themselves, the regular crew here seem to be able to handle the give and take; at least I haven't heard of anyone here strapping on an astronaut diaper and driving across country to have an unfriendly word with another poster.

i remember back in the day when forums were new I use to be part of the art.bell one. I think it was called something like alt.radio.art.bell It was on this huge bulletin board thing that had all the topics in the world.

anyway, that place was nuts. Lot of infighting and guys who actually drove half way across the country to 'fight' with other posters. Even Art Bell use to post on there. it was a fucking crazy place. and it wasn't like they would report you to your job and get you fired like they do today. people would come out to actually fight you physically fist to fist. I remember one time i got into an argument w/ someone and next thing I know, a guy pulls up to my driveway - this is when I lived in Chicago - rang my doorbell - sized me up - then drove away. later i found out he did this to others too and he was some wacko from those forums. he was from texas. he fucking drove all the way from texas to chicago just to size me up.

wild west days of the internets.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Roseangela's
Honestly, I didn't want to say this, but, because this will be my last post on this board, I have a serious outing--and don't be pissed. And I have evidence.

Nas = Curious Hair

This is not a joke. I have no idea who (Nas or Curious Hair) is the real poster, but they are the same person. Please click this link to see some jpgs that prove it. I discovered this accidentally while at a Tupperware party, of all places.

No offense, but you can all go straight to hell.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
Thomas-Sox-WorldSeries wrote:
Honestly, I didn't want to say this, but, because this will be my last post on this board, I have a serious outing--and don't be pissed. And I have evidence.

Nas = Curious Hair

This is not a joke. I have no idea who (Nas or Curious Hair) is the real poster, but they are the same person. Please click this link to see some jpgs that prove it. I discovered this accidentally while at a Tupperware party, of all places.

Come-on, man. A guy that has a STOGIE as an user icon can't be bothered by some stupid ass idiots trying to fool people that they are someone else. Every board has numbnuts like these twits are.

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:43 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Message boarding can work a bit, but visuals are needed to fully engage the limbic system, that is why Tik Tok and Insta are so big.

Try not "following" a younger person, or not "liking" a social media post, it is like you slapped them in the face.

There is a definite emotional response to the visual and audio stimulation people get from having people like them or follow them on social media.

Often have my staff say, "you don't follow me on Insta", to which I say, "I don't have Insta", they look at me like they just have encountered a Wooly Mammoth and simply cannot fathom that someone would not be on the social media platform they value.

Seems there is a bit of that happening here, maybe more of an escape from reality for most of us, a place to decompress after a stressful day at work, or destress before heading off for a 12-14 hour day at work, or quickly find info on the teams that allows us to decompress. You do often wonder why some posters choose particular hills to die on, but you get a different perspective on issues, so an opportunity to learn if you choose to learn, or get out your digital trowel and dig in and protect your ideological trench, the odd challenges to meet up and fight are silly.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:40 pm 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
pittmike wrote:
I have to say I am done. This Bears season is a pain in the ass for everyone but it’s more. I am just not even close to being on sync with any of you dopes politically.

I shared a lot of my life and the loss of my daughter. I had fun. It’s not fun anymore. Take care guys.

I’ll look at posts or messages for 30days or whatever. Feel free to obliterate my history.

Love, Mike

Sorry to hear this. For something as inessential as an online forum, you should definitely stop being an active member if it's causing you anger. This is easily one of the most toxic forums I've ever spent time on. Take care.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:43 pm 

DAC wrote:
pittmike wrote:
I have to say I am done. This Bears season is a pain in the ass for everyone but it’s more. I am just not even close to being on sync with any of you dopes politically.

I shared a lot of my life and the loss of my daughter. I had fun. It’s not fun anymore. Take care guys.

I’ll look at posts or messages for 30days or whatever. Feel free to obliterate my history.

Love, Mike

Sorry to hear this. For something as inessential as an online forum, you should definitely stop being an active member if it's causing you anger. This is easily one of the most toxic forums I've ever spent time on. Take care.

yes lot of toxic people on here for no reason. like that warren newsome guy is like the No Fun League of these forums. if you're having fun he doesn't like it. you have to be serious and dot all your I's and cross all your T's. That is one example.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:46 pm 

Clawmaster wrote:
Message boarding can work a bit, but visuals are needed to fully engage the limbic system, that is why Tik Tok and Insta are so big.

Try not "following" a younger person, or not "liking" a social media post, it is like you slapped them in the face.

There is a definite emotional response to the visual and audio stimulation people get from having people like them or follow them on social media.

Often have my staff say, "you don't follow me on Insta", to which I say, "I don't have Insta", they look at me like they just have encountered a Wooly Mammoth and simply cannot fathom that someone would not be on the social media platform they value.

Seems there is a bit of that happening here, maybe more of an escape from reality for most of us, a place to decompress after a stressful day at work, or destress before heading off for a 12-14 hour day at work, or quickly find info on the teams that allows us to decompress. You do often wonder why some posters choose particular hills to die on, but you get a different perspective on issues, so an opportunity to learn if you choose to learn, or get out your digital trowel and dig in and protect your ideological trench, the odd challenges to meet up and fight are silly.

yes claw this is all true. when i'm on baseball reddit and make an unpopular post about certain teams, i get responses like 'oh you shouldn't have posted that, you're gonna get a lot of downvotes'. my response is i don't give a shit about downvotes. how is that going to affect me or my life.

Then I realized that upvote/downvote shit does affect a lot of people's lives. I guess since they don't talk to people in real life and spend their life conversing to people online, those upvotes and downvotes are like someone in real life agreeing or disagree with you. but 100x more because they don't have that human eye to eye body language interaction. those downvotes to those people are like if you're a teenager and getting rejected by a girl in real life.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:36 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
DAC wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Love, Mike

Pittmike never left the board, he just changed his moniker to "Doctor of Love".

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
DAC wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Love, Mike

Toxic my ass. STFU you pussy!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Roseangela's
The Hawk wrote:
Thomas-Sox-WorldSeries wrote:

Nas = Curious Hair

Come-on, man. A guy that has a STOGIE as an user icon can't be bothered by some stupid ass idiots trying to fool people that they are someone else. Every board has numbnuts like these twits are.

Hawk--that was a joke. Apart from Hawaii You, I am not against anyone here. And HY can actually be hilarious at times. (I am gonna regret saying that.)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:39 am 

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
DAC wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Love, Mike

Toxic my ass. STFU you pussy!

This fuckhead speaks truth