It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:43 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Adios MF
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:20 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
I have to say I am done. This Bears season is a pain in the ass for everyone but it’s more. I am just not even close to being on sync with any of you dopes politically.

The way we attack each other here is not normal. Really it’s not and it’s not normal to put your shit out in a hurtful manner.

I shared a lot of my life and the loss of my daughter. I had fun. It’s not fun anymore. Take care guys.

I’ll look at posts or messages for 30days or whatever. Feel free to obliterate my history.

Love, Mike

Post subject: Re: Adios MF
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:25 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
pittmike wrote:
I have to say I am done. This Bears season is a pain in the ass for everyone but it’s more. I am just not even close to being on sync with any of you dopes politically.

The way we attack each other here is not normal. Really it’s not and it’s not normal to put your shit out in a hurtful manner.

I shared a lot of my life and the loss of my daughter. I had fun. It’s not fun anymore. Take care guys.

I’ll look at posts or messages for 30days or whatever. Feel free to obliterate my history.

Love, Mike

Enjoy your grandchildren. Take care of yourself.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:17 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
pittmike wrote:

Love, Mike

Please reconsider. It's just a dopey messageboard with a bunch of dopes acting dopey.

I don't hate Seacrest. He's just some character in a novel I'm reading and then reviewing. I don't think Nas is walking around in life saying, 'Honorable Joe', 'Workers Rights Joe', 'Biological women are a menace to the entire world'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHtnutB ... erebryakov

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:21 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
pittmike wrote:

Love, Mike

what the hell man!?!?

We were just started to get to know each other. You can't pull this shit on me now

The cubs/sox banter with you this season was fun. especially mixing that star wars shit that you're a fan of.

I didnt really know you or your posts before the end of this baseball season but I thought we were on the way to being buds.

fucking everytime this shit happens to me. I try to open up to someone and they ditch me. My therapist said to keep trying but I'm fucking tired of it. First it was vitoscotti, then nardi , now pittmike. And I'm not even mentioning my real life wannabe friends.

I guess caller bob is the only faithful guy on here I got.

Too bad pittmike. But you got to take care of yourself and your family. Maybe we start back up next baseball season. take care and may the force be with you!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:52 am 

I will miss you.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:21 am 
100000 CLUB

Nardi wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Love, Mike

Please reconsider. It's just a dopey messageboard with a bunch of dopes acting dopey.

I don't hate Seacrest. He's just some character in a novel I'm reading and then reviewing. I don't think Nas is walking around in life saying, 'Honorable Joe', 'Workers Rights Joe', 'Biological women are a menace to the entire world'.

Don't try to diminish my capabilities. Do you know who tries to make men's contributions seem insignificant?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:26 am 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
pittmike wrote:

Love, Mike

Best of luck Mike, maybe you will miss it and come back. I've been posting and reading much less of late as well.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:00 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Is this because Frank went after me on golf etiquette?

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:05 am 

Nas wrote:
Nardi wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Love, Mike

Don't try to diminish my capabilities. Do you know who tries to make men's contributions seem insignificant?

Joe Biden?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:10 am 

pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
You'll miss the Pie and Circlejerk Festival Nas has planned for next weekend!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:47 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
:(

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:59 am 

Hawaiiyou post will do that you.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:02 am 

pizza_Place: John's
pittmike wrote:

Love, Mike

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:10 am 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
CFMB is like a mini version of the Score. A slow death due lousy sports teams and hosts with bad political thoughts.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:59 am 

I have a hard time posting much about the Bears as well because I have no answers.

I won't say goodbye because you will be back.

The political section is like Nam. I don't hold anything you have to do in there to survive against you on the rest of the board.

It's ok to take a break.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:44 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
See you in a few weeks/months, Mike.

Until then be well!

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:50 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Nas wrote:
Nardi wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Love, Mike

Let Nardi obssess about you for a while.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:52 am 

Seacrest wrote:
Nas wrote:
Nardi wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Love, Mike

Let Nardi obssess about you for a while.

obsess

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:15 am 

pizza_Place: world famous
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
CFMB is like a mini version of the Score. A slow death due lousy sports teams and hosts with bad political thoughts.

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:46 am 

Mike I truly cannot fathom what you have endured. Blessings to you. I hope you will return at some point.

I also appreciate that you waited until you could dig at the Cubs one last time before leaving. :P

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:13 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
pittmike wrote:

Have not you told LTG to basically kill himself here? (And some worse things probably). You're full of shit, old man

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Seems to me that the initial post followed bad losses by the Bears and Steelers. He’ll be back.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:40 pm 
100000 CLUB

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Seems to me that the initial post followed bad losses by the Bears and Steelers. He’ll be back.

No, I sensed an issue before this weekend. Bears losses are normal.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Georgio's--Crystal Lake
Caller Bob wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Have not you told LTG to basically kill himself here? (And some worse things probably). You're full of shit, old man

Well, he did say "we" so I am going to go with the fact that he realizes he is part of the not normal/hurtful behavior which is why he is walking.

Cause tried and true
I see the light in you
Oh, can you dig in my soul?
Could you smell my whole...
life?--Gener and Deaner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:42 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Caller Bob wrote:
pittmike wrote:

If there is one poster here who partakes in nuanced discussions and respectful discourse, its definitely Caller LTG.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
pittmike wrote:

Love, Mike

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
be good to yourself, and each other

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:01 pm 

Bagels wrote:
be good to yourself, and each other

Gross