It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jelly vs Kim
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:28 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Seems there are more people share life circumstances with Jelly Roll than with Kim Kardashian.

Who would be a more effective influencer for your product?

Realize from previous posts that many here would have no idea who Jelly Roll is and if they saw him they would instantly put him into their preformed and safe silos, quickly dismissing him as "country music" and/or "fat white guy", or "fat, white, country music guy", but much to a certain Bud Light ad execs chagrin there are a lot of fat white guys out there and they do not get stuff pitched to them very often.

You likely could sell 10,000 bottles of "Kim's Taint" perfume for $50 each to vapid Kardashian goofs, but it's much more likely you could sell 100,000 bottles of "Jelly Juice" for $20 each to the millions of fat white dudes.

There is of course the concern that Jelly could drop dead from a heart attack tomorrow, but Kim K could die from STD complications, so the risk seems similar, but it is likely way cheaper to hire Jelly than Kim, so why not go with the fat boy?

Post subject: Re: Jelly vs Kim
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:34 am 

pizza_Place: John's

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:53 am 

Trash thread

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:09 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Caller Bob wrote:

:lol:

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:17 am 

A great litmus test for the board, have to member that shut ins don't get out much, but even the more mentally sluggish members of the board must appreciate the reach of influencers, and how they do not exactly fit into the categories marketers and advertisers covet.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:18 am 

You woke up today and said "I want to discuss the importance of Jelly Roll vs. Kim Kardashian"?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:21 am 

Clawmaster wrote:
A great litmus test for the board, have to member that shut ins don't get out much, but even the more mentally sluggish members of the board must appreciate the reach of influencers, and how they do not exactly fit into the categories marketers and advertisers covet.

Which of the brands using Kim K as an influencer should shift those marketing dollars to Jelly Roll?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:37 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Clawmaster wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:46 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Douchebag wrote:
Trash thread

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:49 am 

Brick wrote:
You woke up today and said "I want to discuss the importance of Jelly Roll vs. Kim Kardashian"?

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:59 am 

women don't have a taint

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:54 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:55 pm 

Clawmaster wrote:

when did it become bad to be a shut in?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Roseangela's
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Trash thread

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
I only know Mr Roll, like Kevin Gates and Juice World or Wrld or whatever the hell the dead kid's name is, cuz my gf's into his music. They all sound like emo hip-hop, often emotional tunes with a mix of singing/rapping to varying degrees. Gates a good live performer; his concerts bring out the hotties. I like Gates best of the 3. Jelly Roll a good singer, but way too bitch music. Worse than early Bright Eyes or Dashboard Confessional.

Theo Vonn had the gelatinous one on his podcast last year.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:57 pm 

Brick wrote:

No I actually interacted with other human beings and talked about how marketing techniques are changing and how you can reach niche markets easily via the correct influencer, kinda above the intellectual capacity of most posters here, so had to dumb it down, apparently did not dumb it down enough for some, but it generated exactly the responses I thought it would, certain posters behave in a manner that would make Pavlov question his methods, the lack of critical thinking and just general curiosity is interesting.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:59 pm 

This Ends in Antioch wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

Which of the brands using Kim K as an influencer should shift those marketing dollars to Jelly Roll?

More about shifting advertising techniques/concepts, but apparently a bridge too far intellectually for most posters here.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:19 pm 

Clawmaster wrote:
Brick wrote:

No I actually interacted with other human beings and talked about how marketing techniques are changing and how you can reach niche markets easily via the correct influencer, kinda above the intellectual capacity of most posters here, so had to dumb it down, apparently did not dumb it down enough for some, but it generated exactly the responses I thought it would, certain posters behave in a manner that would make Pavlov question his methods, the lack of critical thinking and just general curiosity is interesting.

i got your back claw. even if i'm a shut in. don't let the haters get to you. they seem to have come out more this last week. usually it happens when the site #'s are low and they're trying to incite arguments to get more traffic. don't fall for the trap. there are a lot of killers on here.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Clawmaster wrote:
Brick wrote:

Did not happen.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's

Hardee's:

maybe the KimK line of Shape-Ups/spanks(sp?)?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:42 pm 

Clawmaster wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

More about shifting advertising techniques/concepts, but apparently a bridge too far intellectually for most posters here.

“Why not go with the fat boy” over Kim K was a bridge too far intellectually?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:52 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Clawmaster wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

But you are looking right at me when you say that.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2023 7:39 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
Jelly Roll, never heard of him until Wednesday when I surfed in to the Country Music Awards looking for the Buffett tribute.

Not a handsome fellow.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:50 pm 

a genius wrote:
Jelly Roll, never heard of him until Wednesday when I surfed in to the Country Music Awards looking for the Buffett tribute.

Not a handsome fellow.

You sound jelly

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
Nardi wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

But you are looking right at me when you say that.

Claw has a little bit of the troll in him with his comments suggesting that the board is full of snowflakes and morons.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:59 am 

Clawmaster wrote:
Brick wrote:

You discussed the importance of Jelly Roll vs. Kim Kardashian with other human beings?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:20 am 

Brick wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
Brick wrote:

You discussed the importance of Jelly Roll vs. Kim Kardashian with other human beings?

Happen to have a rather wide range of people I interact with regularly, several are involved in the marketing/advertising industry, several are small business owners, and a few are influencers who are involved with product lines, so yes, we do often talk about the state of marketing and the most effective ways to market product lines.

Kinda wondered what the....well I guess you would say shut ins here would think, thought maybe a general discussion post would generate some interesting original thoughts, but this are concepts better suited for a bit more intellectually evolved crowd.

Also a bit of poking the glass, an attempt to rile up the animals in the zoo to see if it would generate at least a few entertaining takes, but this place is as Pavlovian as it gets, incredibly predictable in the replies you get from the posters, can almost write the posts for them.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:58 am 

pizza_Place: What??
If I may, I believe you are overestimating your bear poking. However, down the line, if you continue the bit with more esoterica followed by insults to the reader, the bear may do more than just open one eye.

I see potential.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:04 am 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
I would buy a doughnut endorsed by Jelly Roll

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:07 am 

Clawmaster wrote:
Brick wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
Brick wrote:

Happen to have a rather wide range of people I interact with regularly, several are involved in the marketing/advertising industry, several are small business owners, and a few are influencers who are involved with product lines, so yes, we do often talk about the state of marketing and the most effective ways to market product lines.

Kinda wondered what the....well I guess you would say shut ins here would think, thought maybe a general discussion post would generate some interesting original thoughts, but this are concepts better suited for a bit more intellectually evolved crowd.

Also a bit of poking the glass, an attempt to rile up the animals in the zoo to see if it would generate at least a few entertaining takes, but this place is as Pavlovian as it gets, incredibly predictable in the replies you get from the posters, can almost write the posts for them.

I talk about interesting topics with actual human beings.