It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:46 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Jelly vs Kim
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:08 am 

pizza_Place: What??
SpiralStairs wrote:
I would buy a doughnut endorsed by Jelly Roll

Exactly. No one washes down a pastry with a beer.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:10 am 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Brick wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
Brick wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
Brick wrote:
You woke up today and said "I want to discuss the importance of Jelly Roll vs. Kim Kardashian"?

No I actually interacted with other human beings and talked about how marketing techniques are changing and how you can reach niche markets easily via the correct influencer, kinda above the intellectual capacity of most posters here, so had to dumb it down, apparently did not dumb it down enough for some, but it generated exactly the responses I thought it would, certain posters behave in a manner that would make Pavlov question his methods, the lack of critical thinking and just general curiosity is interesting.

You discussed the importance of Jelly Roll vs. Kim Kardashian with other human beings?

Happen to have a rather wide range of people I interact with regularly, several are involved in the marketing/advertising industry, several are small business owners, and a few are influencers who are involved with product lines, so yes, we do often talk about the state of marketing and the most effective ways to market product lines.

Kinda wondered what the....well I guess you would say shut ins here would think, thought maybe a general discussion post would generate some interesting original thoughts, but this are concepts better suited for a bit more intellectually evolved crowd.

Also a bit of poking the glass, an attempt to rile up the animals in the zoo to see if it would generate at least a few entertaining takes, but this place is as Pavlovian as it gets, incredibly predictable in the replies you get from the posters, can almost write the posts for them.

I talk about interesting topics with actual human beings.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:41 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Brick wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
Brick wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
Brick wrote:
You woke up today and said "I want to discuss the importance of Jelly Roll vs. Kim Kardashian"?

No I actually interacted with other human beings and talked about how marketing techniques are changing and how you can reach niche markets easily via the correct influencer, kinda above the intellectual capacity of most posters here, so had to dumb it down, apparently did not dumb it down enough for some, but it generated exactly the responses I thought it would, certain posters behave in a manner that would make Pavlov question his methods, the lack of critical thinking and just general curiosity is interesting.

You discussed the importance of Jelly Roll vs. Kim Kardashian with other human beings?

Happen to have a rather wide range of people I interact with regularly, several are involved in the marketing/advertising industry, several are small business owners, and a few are influencers who are involved with product lines, so yes, we do often talk about the state of marketing and the most effective ways to market product lines.

Kinda wondered what the....well I guess you would say shut ins here would think, thought maybe a general discussion post would generate some interesting original thoughts, but this are concepts better suited for a bit more intellectually evolved crowd.

Also a bit of poking the glass, an attempt to rile up the animals in the zoo to see if it would generate at least a few entertaining takes, but this place is as Pavlovian as it gets, incredibly predictable in the replies you get from the posters, can almost write the posts for them.

I talk about interesting topics with actual human beings.

I highly doubt that is the case.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:48 am 

Nardi wrote:
If I may, I believe you are overestimating your bear poking. However, down the line, if you continue the bit with more esoterica followed by insults to the reader, the bear may do more than just open one eye.

I see potential.

More like tapping on the glass at the zoo, sometimes the animals just stare, sometimes they walk toward you slowly, and sometimes they run at the glass and crash into the confines of their cages.

It can be fun but gets tiresome.

Do find the replies here somewhat predictable, folks here rarely think outside of their intellectual silos.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:33 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Clawmaster wrote:
Nardi wrote:
If I may, I believe you are overestimating your bear poking. However, down the line, if you continue the bit with more esoterica followed by insults to the reader, the bear may do more than just open one eye.

I see potential.

More like tapping on the glass at the zoo, sometimes the animals just stare, sometimes they walk toward you slowly, and sometimes they run at the glass and crash into the confines of their cages.

It can be fun but gets tiresome.

Do find the replies here somewhat predictable, folks here rarely think outside of their intellectual silos.

Explain your thesis and I might play ball.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:12 pm 

They're both jelly rolls

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:19 pm 

It would be interesting to ask unfiltered AI to make a new pop star, for the American public, and it generates exactly jelly roll

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:11 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Caller Bob wrote:

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:18 am 

IkeSouth wrote:
It would be interesting to ask unfiltered AI to make a new pop star, for the American public, and it generates exactly jelly roll

Ahhh, a man of the people who understands that despite the doubts of the high browed board patricians there are in fact tons of dumb, fat, and poor white plebeians that will plop down $30 for an XXXXL Jelly Roll shirt.

It only took a few months, but the board finally gets it.

My work here is done.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:24 am 

I just heard his save me song. He's singing about being a worthless pile of shit that nobody wants.

Yes, we know

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:35 am 

IkeSouth wrote:
I just heard his save me song. He's singing about being a worthless pile of shit that nobody wants.

Yes, we know

Yup, if you go down to the 2 Wheel this afternoon you will likely see a dude rocking a Jelly Roll shirt, of course our doubting Thomas board members would soil in their Jimmy Harbaugh #4 Brand Khaki pants if they ever were to enter the place and encountered the room full of lower caste members that hang out there chugging Beast Light, so they will continue to live in ignorant bliss in the safety of their silo.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:50 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Clawmaster wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:

Yes, we know

Yup, if you go down to the 2 Wheel this afternoon you will likely see a dude rocking a Jelly Roll shirt, of course our doubting Thomas board members would soil in their Jimmy Harbaugh #4 Brand Khaki pants if they ever were to enter the place and encountered the room full of lower caste members that hang out there chugging Beast Light, so they will continue to live in ignorant bliss in the safety of their silo.

The problem with your analysis is one of price/volume. These Jelly Roll devotees you speak of may outnumber the Kim K fans. However, selling cheap shit to a bunch of people is less lucrative than selling a lesser amount of expensive stuff to a comparatively smaller number of people.

It’s why one of them is a billionaire and the other has four teeth.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:04 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
I feel bad for Luke Combs, Jelly Roll basically stole his "I'm the stupid lovable fat guy" bit.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:01 pm 

luke combs is on his way to be the next toby keith

jelly roll is is going to die soon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:06 pm 

Clawmaster wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:

Yes, we know

Thank you for your input.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:12 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Brick wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:

Yes, we know

Thank you for your input.

He's certainly stepped it up and has climbed the CFMB Power Rankings meteorically. I haven't seen anything like it since Jeremy Lin.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:45 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
Caller Bob wrote:
I feel bad for Luke Combs, Jelly Roll basically stole his "I'm the stupid lovable fat guy" bit.

Luke Combs?
Try Shane Profitt...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtdx4MnqGMI

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:03 pm 

she probably smells like dropping a bottle of perfume in a sewer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:03 am 

Jelly Roll winning a lot of awards. Congrats Clawmaster!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:16 pm 

Jelly Roll playing a concert at the NFL draft! Maybe this guy is the big deal that Clawmaster thinks he is.