It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:09 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Active Posters?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:46 am 

pizza_Place: Baraccos
It truly is the claw era.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:00 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Ask and you shall receive!

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:16 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Clawmaster wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Nardi wrote:
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
What if you just linked to the Jelly Roll v. Kim K thread across various platforms and watched the growth happen organically?

I don't mean to be hyperbolic, but just give Clawmaster the the keys.

Is Clawmaster a male nurse?

I have nipples, Clawmaster, could you milk me?

Interesting development.

My fan club is growing but seems to consist of odd men with strange political fetishes.

I do enjoy tapping the glass at the zoo from time to time to rile up the animals, find the responses to be rather Pavlovian and predictable, throw some odd thing that none of them would know about out there from time to time for enjoyment.

The Bears section is the only one that is really of interest.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:38 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Clawmaster wrote:

My fan club is growing but seems to consist of odd men with strange political fetishes.

I do enjoy tapping the glass at the zoo from time to time to rile up the animals, find the responses to be rather Pavlovian and predictable, throw some odd thing that none of them would know about out there from time to time for enjoyment.

There was that one old episode of the Twilight Zone where this family was living in this seemingly nice home. But at the end, you realize there were on an alien planet and an exhibit in a zoo.

In any case, if you decide to let JLN milk you, please make him do it orally. Makes for a better board story.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:12 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Chicago sports talk radio sucks all around. That was main reason to come to the board initially. Its incredible how bad every show is on two stations in this city.

Last edited by Woodridge Ryan on Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
An apropos thread for you to reemerge. I bet you are listening.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:07 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Nas wrote:
Ask and you shall receive!

You gotta play the hits

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:16 am 

denisdman wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

There was that one old episode of the Twilight Zone where this family was living in this seemingly nice home. But at the end, you realize there were on an alien planet and an exhibit in a zoo.

In any case, if you decide to let JLN milk you, please make him do it orally. Makes for a better board story.

LOL, kinda odd that the dude has a difficult time with male RN's, hate to ruin it for him, but we have quite a few of them at our place, just cements the fact that some of these dudes do not get out into the real world very often and that makes it easy to embarass them with a clever quip or two.

Could have one of the nursing students do their first cath on him, they do tend to be a bit sloppy and forget to lube up the tubing before they insert it into the urethra, but based on his posting he might actually enjoy that and it would likely be the closest he has gotten to a woman for a while, so I bet he would be standing at the front desk within an hour if the invitation was every extended.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:41 am 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
There goes Clawmaster lusting after a stranger’s penis again.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:46 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
SpiralStairs wrote:

:lol:

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:02 am 

SpiralStairs wrote:

:lol:

Realizing how dedicated my fan club is...they get up early in anticipation of new content, they are indeed a special group of very odd men!

Maybe I should start posting my work schedule so they know when to tune in, well maybe not would to have our security be on the look out for creepy lil' fellas wondering around the hospital, wait we already have plenty of those so they would blend in with the rest of the hapless dudes.

Onward and upward young Jedi's, keep up the good fight!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:20 am 
1000 CLUB

Clawmaster wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

LOL, kinda odd that the dude has a difficult time with male RN's, hate to ruin it for him, but we have quite a few of them at our place, just cements the fact that some of these dudes do not get out into the real world very often and that makes it easy to embarass them with a clever quip or two.

Could have one of the nursing students do their first cath on him, they do tend to be a bit sloppy and forget to lube up the tubing before they insert it into the urethra, but based on his posting he might actually enjoy that and it would likely be the closest he has gotten to a woman for a while, so I bet he would be standing at the front desk within an hour if the invitation was every extended.

So all of the nursing students at "your place" are women? I'm not surprised since almost 90% of all nursing jobs across the U.S. are also held by women. Nevertheless, I'm not here to argue that you should be embarrassed by your status as a pioneer in the area of gender fluidity, Nurse Claw. Just like your kindred spirit, Caitlyn Jenner, I'm sure you too will one day be recognized for your courage in challenging conventional definitions of gender identity. First, though, you will need to demonstrate a greater degree of self-acceptance. I urge you to end the self-hatred and concomitant overcompensation you habitually demonstrate in the fantasy space of the online world. It would be a great step forward if you could somehow start loving yourself as you actually are--and for who and what you are becoming. The CFMB community is here to support you in what obviously is a time of need. We recognize that transitions of all sorts can be difficult. You go, girl!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:55 am 

pizza_Place: What??
The Onion
Dopey Message Board's Feelings Hurt, Lashes Back With Claims Of "Concomitant Overcompensation"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:05 am 

And members of Concomitant Overcompensation!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:35 am 
1000 CLUB

Nardi wrote:
The Onion
Dopey Message Board's Feelings Hurt, Lashes Back With Claims Of "Concomitant Overcompensation"

You misunderstand me, Nardi. Nurse Claw is navigating troubled waters, and I am offering my support. The board has historically been inhospitable towards the gender indeterminate, but I think we are turning over a new leaf. Even CFMB's most prominent voice of transphobia, Joe Orr Road Rod, has lately deemed it acceptable to indulge his feminine side, as his statements in the Michael Jordan debate suggest. A new era is upon us, and Nurse Claw is its avatar.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:37 am 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
I'll never not wonder why isn't it Kaitlyn? when reading that name.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:52 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

So all of the nursing students at "your place" are women? I'm not surprised since almost 90% of all nursing jobs across the U.S. are also held by women. Nevertheless, I'm not here to argue that you should be embarrassed by your status as a pioneer in the area of gender fluidity, Nurse Claw. Just like your kindred spirit, Caitlyn Jenner, I'm sure you too will one day be recognized for your courage in challenging conventional definitions of gender identity. First, though, you will need to demonstrate a greater degree of self-acceptance. I urge you to end the self-hatred and concomitant overcompensation you habitually demonstrate in the fantasy space of the online world. It would be a great step forward if you could somehow start loving yourself as you actually are--and for who and what you are becoming. The CFMB community is here to support you in what obviously is a time of need. We recognize that transitions of all sorts can be difficult. You go, girl!

Fairly incoherent, but good try. Not sure where you are getting this, but maybe you need to spend a bit more time looking into the subject, truth is that quite a few of us work in trauma, anesthesia, and leadership, turns out us with "concomitant overcompensation" come in handy when dealing with violent people.

Would say it would be laughable to watch you try to deal with the situations I deal with each day, but peoples lives are on the line and there is nothing funny about that, find it silly that you think the way you do, but shut ins do not get out much so they have a 20-30 year old view of the world.

Thanks for your call

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:55 am 

Hussra wrote:

Triple negative. Nicely done.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:58 am 

Clawmaster wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

Fairly incoherent, but good try. Not sure where you are getting this, but maybe you need to spend a bit more time looking into the subject, truth is that quite a few of us work in trauma, anesthesia, and leadership, turns out us with "concomitant overcompensation" come in handy when dealing with violent people.

Would say it would be laughable to watch you try to deal with the situations I deal with each day, but peoples lives are on the line and there is nothing funny about that, find it silly that you think the way you do, but shut ins do not get out much so they have a 20-30 year old view of the world.

Thanks for your call

Hang on there Claw. Let me go get some popcorn.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:10 pm 
1000 CLUB

Clawmaster wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

Thanks for your call

It seems that you, too, have misunderstood me, Nurse Claw. You are a pioneer. I just think there are more productive ways to deal with your concerns about the fluidity of your gender identity in real life than by overcompensating for that anxiety with an excessively masculine identity in your online fantasy life. Let your freak flag fly!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Hussra wrote:

Triple negative. Nicely done.

thanks, not helpful, but i'm not unappreciative of the sentiment. ChatGPT might have the answer:

so the C represents his or her individuality and belief in personal freedumb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:29 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

Thanks for your call

It seems that you, too, have misunderstood me, Nurse Claw. You are a pioneer. I just think there are more productive ways to deal with your concerns about the fluidity of your gender identity in real life than by overcompensating for that anxiety with an excessively masculine identity in your online fantasy life. Let your freak flag fly!

LOL, if you only knew...I actually dial it down here, got a good laugh out of that, will have to show this to my high school teammates the next time we get together they will get a kick out of that one.

Mrs. Claw will get a kick out of it as well, this is too funny.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:43 pm 

If you have an actual wife you’ll post her hole here

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:53 pm 

SpiralStairs wrote:

It's like a group of grade school boys here, guess my "Lil' Fella", actually works here, more due the lack of a fully developed brain than for any physical limitations.

These childish replies across various threads are all intellectual tap outs, thanks for your call.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:58 pm 

Clawmaster wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:

It's like a group of grade school boys here, guess my "Lil' Fella", actually works here, more due the lack of a fully developed brain than for any physical limitations.

These childish replies across various threads are all intellectual tap outs, thanks for your call.

Pussy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:17 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
SpiralStairs wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:

Pussy

You'd like to see one. Then again, maybe not.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:26 pm 

Holy fuckin crap.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:34 pm 

Franky T wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:

Pussy

Are you calling me gay?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:36 pm 

SpiralStairs wrote:
Franky T wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:

Pussy

Are you calling me gay?

You???? Never. That's crazy talk.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:37 pm 

Whew. I was worried there for a second!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next