It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:14 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
DAC wrote:
Brick wrote:
This board has ruined my life. It dashed all of my hopes and dreams. I had unlimited potential but instead chose to argue daily with JORR and ltg.

Lurkers are smart to stay away. IMU will probably cure a disease. He had already made some major progress on solving depression.

This isn't a very civil board and definitely doesn't have a positive, inviting vibe. Lurkers are smart to stay away.

What can we do to make this a more welcoming space? The DEIJ committee, co-chaired by America and Toxic Masculinity, has failed to generate any actionable suggestions.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:03 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Board is kind of like the old WGN Sunday morning church services for shut ins, with some members filling the preacher role by sharing unique sports thoughts.

It does not matter the time of day if you post something certain members will almost instantaneously post a reply, so can only imagine they are sitting in their rooms at Shady Acres hitting refresh every few minutes because they have a psychological need for the digital interaction they can only get on this board.

Would say the board should do Tik Tok in order to provide the visuals needed to stimulate the limbic system, but the thought of 15 second video loops of Caller Bob doing the latest dance moves is absolutely terrifying in many ways.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:21 am 

What is Jelly Roll up to?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:50 am 

pizza_Place: What??
DAC wrote:
Brick wrote:
This board has ruined my life. It dashed all of my hopes and dreams. I had unlimited potential but instead chose to argue daily with JORR and ltg.

Lurkers are smart to stay away. IMU will probably cure a disease. He had already made some major progress on solving depression.

This isn't a very civil board and definitely doesn't have a positive, inviting vibe. Lurkers are smart to stay away.

THAT'S what's appealing about it. Just come in and throw haymakers, it will be fine.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:12 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Nardi wrote:
DAC wrote:
Brick wrote:

THAT'S what's appealing about it. Just come in and throw haymakers, it will be fine.

I was almost the first poster that was banned. Twenty years later, you people still can't shake free of me.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:01 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Nas wrote:
Nardi wrote:
DAC wrote:
Brick wrote:

I was almost the first poster that was banned. Twenty years later, you people still can't shake free of me.

Sorry I missed the knock down drag out argument over it. Was a line crossed? Did you cross the line, Nas? Jesus Christ, you DIDN'T say something nice about Dave Grohl, did you?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:04 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Clawmaster wrote:
Board is kind of like the old WGN Sunday morning church services for shut ins, with some members filling the preacher role by sharing unique sports thoughts.

It does not matter the time of day if you post something certain members will almost instantaneously post a reply, so can only imagine they are sitting in their rooms at Shady Acres hitting refresh every few minutes because they have a psychological need for the digital interaction they can only get on this board.

Would say the board should do Tik Tok in order to provide the visuals needed to stimulate the limbic system, but the thought of 15 second video loops of Caller Bob doing the latest dance moves is absolutely terrifying in many ways.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:12 pm 
100000 CLUB

Nardi wrote:
Nas wrote:
Nardi wrote:
DAC wrote:
Brick wrote:

Sorry I missed the knock down drag out argument over it. Was a line crossed? Did you cross the line, Nas? Jesus Christ, you DIDN'T say something nice about Dave Grohl, did you?

I don't believe I crossed any lines. That usually not my style. I just flood the board with polls and was mostly annoying. In hindsight, I can't believe that almost got me booted.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Georgio's--Crystal Lake
Nardi wrote:
Nas wrote:
Nardi wrote:
DAC wrote:
Brick wrote:

The Bored was under different MGMT back then...

Cause tried and true
I see the light in you
Oh, can you dig in my soul?
Could you smell my whole...
life?--Gener and Deaner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:23 am 

Nas wrote:
Nardi wrote:
DAC wrote:
Brick wrote:

I think I supported keeping you back then but you did have an incredibly annoying style.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:25 am 

Nas wrote:
I don't believe I crossed any lines. That usually not my style. I just flood the board with polls and was mostly annoying. In hindsight, I can't believe that almost got me booted.
You just needed Frank to join here and take 100% of bigfan's attention.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:31 am 
100000 CLUB

good dolphin wrote:
Nas wrote:
Nardi wrote:
DAC wrote:
Brick wrote:

I think I supported keeping you back then but you did have an incredibly annoying style.

You did, IIRC. A few "good" Bulls thoughts may have saved me.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:31 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
To be fair, Nas, you asked to be banned. Your pizza place was ban me.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:00 pm 
100000 CLUB

Darkside wrote:
To be fair, Nas, you asked to be banned. Your pizza place was ban me.

That wasn't in the beginning. That was after I had 35k posts nuked.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:43 pm 

Brick wrote:
What is Jelly Roll up to?

Way more than you are

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:47 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

Always pictured you looking more like Mr. Garrison from South Park.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:15 pm 

if nas is a worse person than me, what is wrong with the internet

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5