It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:55 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The First Law Trilogy
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Another stellar pick from Jackref. Over half done with the 2nd book, so far so good. Bayaz is quite the badass and Logen Ninefingers is no slouch himself. I would really like to see this one as a film or TV series. Glokta would be a fun character to watch.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:27 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 6 characters
You better stop talking all that jive, Jackson.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
immessedup17 wrote:
I just started Book 2...I haven't ready any in a few days...been busy with The Witcher 2. :oops: Last night I was playing and then saw it was 2am.

"Fuck me."

But it felt like 1AM so you had that going for you... which is nice.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Old World Pizza in Melrose Park
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Another stellar pick from Jackref. Over half done with the 2nd book, so far so good. Bayaz is quite the badass and Logen Ninefingers is no slouch himself. I would really like to see this one as a film or TV series. Glokta would be a fun character to watch.

Glad you like it! Logen Ninefingers is a great character and he keeps evolving, its a great ride. Glotka may be one of my favorite all time characters of any book. So many facets to him and how his survival instinct has not only kept him alive but able to thrive when most men would give up. There are a few more books set in the same universe but I have not read those yet.

Oh...Eastern Illinois. They contacted me. I didn't take the entrance exam because I had 64 crayons instead of 3. But I loved going through Central Illinois. Watching people on bad cooked up Tide is the best.