It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:30 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 366 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:29 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
I hope the piece of crap realizes we all have signatures and can change them at will. I took mine down completely to be the bigger guy. But if his isn't completely gone by tomorrow, I may put some shit up that will be worse.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:37 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
This is a little weird

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:42 am 

pizza_Place: ***
I miss Elmhurst Shreve.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:44 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Darkside wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Someone that is willing to cheat on his wife is an obvious piece of shit.
Cheated on your wife. And you used plurals. Affairs. Women.
We already know that men who cheat multiple times with multiple partners tend to suffer problems of confidence. They tend to have low self esteem. And they tend to require multiple partners as a consiquence of not being, um, how to put it delicately... Not being able to sassisy they woman. Do to speak.
But then this low class, low esteem, liar who can't sassify they woman has the nerve to call others white trash.

First it's sassisy they women....then its....

Can't sassify they women.....God, you are one dumbass piece of trash.

I cheated many times because I had many opportunities and had a weakness for beautiful women. I was just selfish and did whatever I wanted. It's that simple.

Sassify is a play on Strokin. A song most decidedly not white trash.
Yeah most guys with a weakness for women strong enough to cheat ln their wives are lacking emotionally in other departments. We already know the pathology.

Well, first you say sassisy, then sassify, andd rather than say satisfy their women, you say sassisy THEY women....you come off like a dumbass is all I'm saying. A classless white trash dumbass.

I didn't lack anything, I was just a selfish guy taking advantage of opportunities I found too tempting to pass up. But pathology is a nice big word for you....

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:55 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Well, first you say sassisy, then sassify, andd rather than say satisfy their women, you say sassisy THEY women....you come off like a dumbass is all I'm saying. A classless white trash dumbass.

I didn't lack anything, I was just a selfish guy taking advantage of opportunities I found too tempting to pass up. But pathology is a nice big word for you....

It's sassify. It's a play on lyrics to a song. I am sure that even someone like you could understand that although I don't want to give you too much credit because you really haven't earned it nor done anything to prove that you can understand such basic concepts.
And Steve, you're really not hurting my feelings by calling me white trash. I know who that comment comes from so it really doesn't bother me. You're considerably more white trashy than I. Cheating on your wife, drunken driving, your obvious racism, your thinking that a few calls to a radio station give you fame... all much, much more white trashy than buying ground beef at Aldi like tens of millions of other people do. But I digress...

No, you're wrong. You do lack something. Someone that cannot resist breaking the vows of marriage is lacking in basic human emotions (obviously willing to hurt your wife for your own selfish gain shows tendencies toward sociopathic behavior, that is not feeling any remorse or guild for hurting someone you suposedly love very deeply).
Cheating, and specifically multiple affairs with multiple women is also a sign of a lack of self esteem, again, probably related to the fact that it's likely difficult for you to SATISFY a woman properly.
It's not terribly unusual, Steve, and you're not the first guy that can't take care of business properly. So don't feel too bad.

So, how long until you can no longer resist your selfish need to cheat on your new wife? Does she know about your inability to pass on opportunities too tempting?

Personally, I think she should know that you're just a tempting opportunity away from throwing away those vows.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:56 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Wow. This thread got weird.

It has become quite obvious to me that Steve craves attention of any kind, much like a child who misbehaves. It reeks of some sort of insecurity.

And JORR.. I understand your premise and agree to some extent, but society has to draw the line somewhere. I'm okay with 18, but perhaps there should be some caveat regarding the difference in age. For example, there shouldn't be a penalty for as Guy banging a 17 year old if he is only 2 years older. However, on the list of laws I concern myself with, this one is a very low priority.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:11 pm 

Darkside is not white trash or anything close to it

Steve is not an especially bad person because he cheated on his wife. Its not that rare unfortunately

JORR is not a pedophile or anything close to it

Phil McCracken is worse than all of them

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
rogers park bryan wrote:

Phil McCracken is worse than all of them

Finally some sanity has been restored to this thread.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:45 pm 
Site Admin

leashyourkids wrote:
And JORR.. I understand your premise and agree to some extent, but society has to draw the line somewhere. I'm okay with 18, but perhaps there should be some caveat regarding the difference in age. For example, there shouldn't be a penalty for as Guy banging a 17 year old if he is only 2 years older. However, on the list of laws I concern myself with, this one is a very low priority.

Well, I'm not going to be banging a 28 year old any time soon, let alone an 18 year old, so I'm not personally concerned either. I just think that a reasonable person would see that something is wrong when we make a person a lifelong criminal who will have a hard time ever getting a job (And I'll be the first to say that broad should never work as a teacher again. She broke a trust. But I don't think she should be blackballed from working.) when, if she had done the same thing in Kohl's parking lot across the state line, it wouldn't be a crime at all.

More than anything the problem is selfish adults like Elmhurst Steve fornicating and adultering and selling sex to teens and then acting apalled when those teens follow their examples and are worldly beyond their years.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
I think I get what you're saying JORR, and I'm not a lawyer, but I suppose one of the reasons for establishing an age of consent is to protect minors from a sexual relationship that they otherwise wouldn't have entered had they been more mentally mature. That kind of broad line between licit and illicit sex includes some of the more gray area relationships you're talking about (e.g. an 18 year old and a 16 year old), but is also conceivably prevents adults from knowingly taking advantage of a minor's immaturity and vulnerability. So while some minors may demonstrate maturity and what not, the age(s) of consent seems to presuppose the immaturity/vulnerability of anyone under that particular age, and I think that's what you're trying to criticize...?

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:03 pm 
Site Admin

veganfan21 wrote:
I think I get what you're saying JORR, and I'm not a lawyer, but I suppose one of the reasons for establishing an age of consent is to protect minors from a sexual relationship that they otherwise wouldn't have entered had they been more mentally mature. That kind of broad line between licit and illicit sex includes some of the more gray area relationships you're talking about (e.g. an 18 year old and a 16 year old), but is also conceivably prevents adults from knowingly taking advantage of a minor's immaturity and vulnerability. So while some minors may demonstrate maturity and what not, the age(s) of consent seems to presuppose the immaturity/vulnerability of anyone under that particular age, and I think that's what you're trying to criticize...?

I agree, but I also am willing to bet precious few guys on this board lost their virginity after 18.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:12 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
pittmike wrote:
This is a little weird

a little? :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:15 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
A lot weird.

Still made for a good read :lol:

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:37 pm 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/1 ... ostpopular

Kaitlyn Hunt, Florida Teen, Faces Felony Charges Over Same-Sex Relationship
The Huffington Post | Posted: 05/19/2013 1:08 pm EDT | Updated: 05/20/2013 12:00 pm EDT

A Florida teenager faces criminal charges stemming from her relationship with another young female student.

Kaitlyn Hunt, 18, faces two felony counts of "lewd and lascivious battery on a child 12 to 16" after the parents of her 15-year-old girlfriend pressed charges earlier this year, according to Examiner.

"These people never came to us as parents, never tried to speak to us... and tell us they had a problem with the girls dating," Kaitlyn Hunt's mother, Kelley Hunt-Smith, wrote in an statement posted to Facebook. "...They were out to destroy my daughter. [They] feel like my daughter 'made' their daughter gay."

According to Hunt-Smith, police arrived at the family's home Feb. 16 and put her daughter in handcuffs. Local news website TCPalm.com listed Kaitlyn Hunt's arrest for "lewd and lascivious battery" on Feb. 18, and the girl's mug shot is still easily accessible on the Internet.

But the trouble didn't stop there. The other girl's parents repeatedly tried to have Kaitlyn, a senior, expelled from school. Despite the Sebastian River High School administration's denial of their request, and a judge's order allowing Kaitlyn to remain in school (so long as the girls had no contact), the 15-year-old's parents successfully petitioned the school board to have Hunt removed from school weeks prior to graduation.

According to Hunt-Smith's statement, Kaitlyn attended an "alternative school" for the remainder of her senior year, but will be allowed to attend senior events and graduate from Sebastian River High School. The Huffington Post reached out to Sebastian River High School administration for comment, but requests were not returned as of press time.

Hunt-Smith wrote that the girls had started dating at the beginning of the school year, and that their "mutual consenting relationship" had been known to both parents for months prior to the arrest.

The state attorney's office has offered Kaitlyn Hunt a plea deal which includes two years' house arrest and a year of probation, which would stay on her adult record and limit her career choices, according to Examiner.

Although local media appear to have been largely silent on the case, public outcry over the charges against Kaitlyn Hunt has erupted in an outpouring of support on the Internet.

A Change.org petition urging the Indian River County State Attorney's Office to stop prosecution of Kaitlyn Hunt had drawn more than 30,000 signatures at time of writing. "Free Kate," a Facebook group supporting the girl had amassed more than 10,000 followers.

Internet activist group Anonymous launched #OpJustice4Kaitlyn on May 19, releasing a statement addressed to the Indian River County State Attorney's Office that reads in part:

"Kaitlyn Hunt is a bright young girl who was involved in a consensual, same-sex relationship while both she and her partner were minors. She has a big future ahead of her and there are people, thousands of people in fact, that have no intention of allowing you to ruin it with your rotten selective enforcement."

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:39 pm 

Complains about selective enforcement. Wants selective enforcement for someone.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:44 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Complains about selective enforcement. Wants selective enforcement for someone.

You just don't understand young love BRick.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:46 pm 
100000 CLUB

mercy, she looks young.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Her girlfriend's parents are some serious douchebags.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:53 pm 

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:14 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:

He's the Thomas Wolfe of Lakemoreorless

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:19 pm 

KDdidit wrote:

yurp.

This is how it always goes down with these types of things. The parents always start this shit...

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:08 pm 
Site Admin

Isn't an 18 year old who messes with a 15 year old a pedophile?

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:35 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
good dolphin wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

Were you just looking for someone abstract to make it seem you're smarter than you are?

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
15 will get you 20.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:37 am 

Darkside wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

Were you just looking for someone abstract to make it seem you're smarter than you are?

Did I seem smarter than I am?

I don't think he's all that abstract.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:46 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Isn't an 18 year old who messes with a 15 year old a pedophile?

Let's not...

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 11:39 am 
Site Admin

Krazy Ivan wrote:
KDdidit wrote:

yurp.

This is how it always goes down with these types of things. The parents always start this shit...

Parents trying to protect their child that's a minor.

How dare they.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 11:42 am 

Seacrest wrote:
Krazy Ivan wrote:
KDdidit wrote:

yurp.

How dare they.

You're overstating things. Surprising...

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 11:57 am 
Site Admin

Krazy Ivan wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Krazy Ivan wrote:
KDdidit wrote:

yurp.

How dare they.

You're overstating things. Surprising...

I'm simplifying things actually.

That's what the parents are trying to do. Sorry to interupt your villification of them.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 3:50 pm 
100000 CLUB

Terry's Peeps wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/19/kaitlyn-hunt-florida-teen-felony-same-sex_n_3302713.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

[i]Kaitlyn Hunt, Florida Teen, Faces Felony Charges Over Same-Sex Relationship
The Huffington Post | Posted: 05/19/2013 1:08 pm EDT | Updated: 05/20/2013 12:00 pm EDT

A Florida teenager faces criminal charges stemming from her relationship with another young female student.

Kaitlyn Hunt, 18, faces two felony counts of "lewd and lascivious battery on a child 12 to 16" after the parents of her 15-year-old girlfriend pressed charges earlier this year, according to Examiner.

"These people never came to us as parents, never tried to speak to us... and tell us they had a problem with the girls dating," Kaitlyn Hunt's mother, Kelley Hunt-Smith, wrote in an statement posted to Facebook. "...They were out to destroy my daughter. [They] feel like my daughter 'made' their daughter gay."
She rejected the plea deal. Good for her....hope she wins the court case.

http://www.today.com/news/florida-teen- ... 6C10064996

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 366 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next