It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:49 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 366 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 4:18 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
She rejected the plea deal. Good for her....hope she wins the court case.
I hope she gets treated like any other adult would get treated for being with a minor.

What age would you change the rule to?

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 7:08 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
She'll be found guilty as she should. Don't agree but the law is the law. The LGBT and media will go ballistic.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 8:48 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
There seems to be a whole lot of selective outrage over teenage sex. First we teach them how to fuck and then we throw people in jail who they fuck.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/2 ... 33713.html

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:16 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Quote:
A Southern California high school teacher was arrested on unlawful sex charges two weeks after giving birth to a baby that was allegedly fathered by a student, Redlands police said Tuesday.

Laura Elizabeth Whitehurst, 28, was arrested Monday night for allegedly having unlawful sex with a 16-year-old, Redlands police spokesman Carl Baker said. She was the boy's adviser. Officials at Citrus Valley High School in Redlands contacted police on Monday, acting on a tip from the boy's mother.

According to CBS Los Angeles, police said Whitehurst and the teen started talking outside of school and developed a relationship last summer. The affair continued for a year, police said. The boy is now 17.

Whitehurst gave birth to the child June 18.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162- ... olice-say/

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Would've .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Isn't an 18 year old who messes with a 15 year old a pedophile?

She'll be classified as a sex offender, which people & society equate to being a pedophile.

Do you think that there should be no age of consent as long as both people are teenagers? So a 19 year old can bang a 13 year old?

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:33 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Scorehead wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

She'll be classified as a sex offender, which people & society equate to being a pedophile.

Do you think that there should be no age of consent as long as both people are teenagers? So a 19 year old can bang a 13 year old?

don't worry, comrade, once your police/natlguard/DHS are on every block to stop the nogs from killing each other, i'm sure we'll have to swipe our RFID card, or at least have a properly updated smartphone within a few feet of our RFID card, to ensure that it's ok for us to have sex with each other.

but hey, at least you'll be spared from "the chimpout" and in the end isn't that REALLY what it's about? protecting your pasty ass from the unknown that is everything outside of your dwelling?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Scorehead wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

It's an interesting question. Biologically speaking, should the age of consent be the age in which one develops reproductive capacity?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:35 pm 
Site Admin

Scorehead wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

I don't know. I grew up in the same society that you did. So naturally, I consider it a social taboo. What I was saying is that it isn't some natural law handed down by God. It's a social more. In many cultures there would be nothing at all wrong with it. As I've pointed out, in certain Aboriginal cultures boys performing fellatio on their elders is a right of passage. It isn't some kind of absolute like murder.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:37 pm 

JORR, just so you know, I don't consider you crazy on this issue.

I consider you crazy due to your love of baseball.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:37 pm 
Site Admin

leashyourkids wrote:
Scorehead wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

It's an interesting question. Biologically speaking, should the age of consent be the age in which one develops reproductive capacity?

Careful with that line of thinking. You may be called a pedophile yourself.

I'm pretty sure the ideal age for a mother to give birth physically to ensure the healthiest babies is much younger than the current average age of the U.S. mother.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:43 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
As I've pointed out, in certain Aboriginal cultures boys performing fellatio on their elders is a right of passage. It isn't some kind of absolute like murder.

JORR wants to go hollywood! =D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:44 pm 

Keeping Score wrote:
Pretty hot here:

Not so much here:

Bad lighting on the porch...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:57 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
leashyourkids wrote:
Scorehead wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Not necessarily. Just because the genitals are 100% developed doesn't mean the brain is. There is merit to saying that a 14-year-old doesn't have the fully-developed prefrontal cortex necessary for full-fledged executive function and thus informed consent -- that is to say, goddamn kids don't know what the fuck they're doing. All the 18-minus-17-equals-rape stuff is clearly silly, but the age at which people have any business having sex is almost certainly subsequent to when they physically can.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:05 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Scorehead wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Careful with that line of thinking. You may be called a pedophile yourself.

I'm pretty sure the ideal age for a mother to give birth physically to ensure the healthiest babies is much younger than the current average age of the U.S. mother.

Wouldn't be the first time.

Just kidding... lighten the fuck up.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:06 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Scorehead wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Not necessarily. Just because the genitals are 100% developed doesn't mean the brain is. There is merit to saying that a 14-year-old doesn't have the fully-developed prefrontal cortex necessary for full-fledged executive function and thus informed consent -- that is to say, goddamn kids don't know what the fuck they're doing. All the 18-minus-17-equals-rape stuff is clearly silly, but the age at which people have any business having sex is almost certainly subsequent to when they physically can.

I agree, but I don't think it's that absurd to ask the biological question.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
sinicalypse wrote:
Scorehead wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

don't worry, comrade, once your police/natlguard/DHS are on every block to stop the nogs from killing each other, i'm sure we'll have to swipe our RFID card, or at least have a properly updated smartphone within a few feet of our RFID card, to ensure that it's ok for us to have sex with each other.

but hey, at least you'll be spared from "the chimpout" and in the end isn't that REALLY what it's about? protecting your pasty ass from the unknown that is everything outside of your dwelling?

RFID card is better than a RFDC card.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
I know it is superficial, but looking at the victim's twitter page, he seems to have adjusted to everything just fine. Photos from college getting stupid tattoos, fridge full of bud light lime, half used fifth of Jack -- doing all of those questionable college decisions. I know it doesn't justify the behavior, but I kind of feel the punishment maybe should somewhat reflect the affect it had on the victim. If he was unable to go to college, have difficulty sleeping, etc., then maybe she gets more time, but he could have very well been emotionally and mentally able to deal with the situation (as it would appear on the surface), in which case maybe you take that into account in the sentencing.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:56 pm 

newper wrote:
I know it is superficial, but looking at the victim's twitter page, he seems to have adjusted to everything just fine. Photos from college getting stupid tattoos, fridge full of bud light lime, half used fifth of Jack -- doing all of those questionable college decisions. I know it doesn't justify the behavior, but I kind of feel the punishment maybe should somewhat reflect the affect it had on the victim. If he was unable to go to college, have difficulty sleeping, etc., then maybe she gets more time, but he could have very well been emotionally and mentally able to deal with the situation (as it would appear on the surface), in which case maybe you take that into account in the sentencing.

Abso-fuckin'-lutely.

Let this 15-year-old fornicate in peace. The only crime is that he doesn't yet know the power of dick pills.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:07 pm 

sinicalypse wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
As I've pointed out, in certain Aboriginal cultures boys performing fellatio on their elders is a right of passage. It isn't some kind of absolute like murder.

JORR wants to go hollywood! =D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
leashyourkids wrote:
newper wrote:

Abso-fuckin'-lutely.

Let this 15-year-old fornicate in peace. The only crime is that he doesn't yet know the power of dick pills.
At 15, he doesnt need 'em.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:57 pm 

Wrong. Many people forget that dick pills also put off the inevitable. I tried them as a youth and was a rock star for several days and stories.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
Laurence Taylor Jr has joined the club.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
Laurence Taylor Jr has joined the club.

With a 16 year old runaway prostitute that had a change of heart during the act, apparently.

EDIT: Nevermind, the paper is mixing the junior and the senior's underage stories.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:07 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
leashyourkids wrote:
Wrong. Many people forget that dick pills also put off the inevitable. I tried them as a youth and was a rock star for several days and stories.

went to high school with Dick Pills

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:27 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

went to high school with Dick Pills

I fought in the war with General Discharge.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:54 pm 

Another Plainfield North teacher in trouble with law.

A first-year Plainfield North High School teacher and wrestling coach was being held on $300,000 bail at the Cook County jail Thursday on child pornography charges, according to the Chicago Tribune.

Max Estes, 26, was arrested Wednesday, a day after police executed a search warrant at his home in the 600 block of North Bishop Street in Chicago. A search of his laptop revealed numerous photos and videos of children engaged in sex acts, according to the Trib. The investigation was conducted by the Cook County Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force after information came to light that Estes was sharing child porn online, according to prosecutors. Click here to read the full Tribune report. Estes is charged with two counts of possession of child porn.

District 202 Director of Community Relations Tom Hernandez said Estes was a first-year teacher and wrestling coach at PNSH last year.

Estes is listed as a wrestling coach and intro to computer tech, entrepreneurship, publishing and game design teacher on the Plainfield North website.

"At this point, the district has not received any information that District 202 students are involved in any way," Hernandez said of the charges against Estes. He said district officials are consulting with legal counsel regarding the situation.

Pending the results of the investigation and the charges against the teacher, Hernandez said Estes will not have any contact with District 202 students.

A Cook County judge also banned Estes from having contact with anyone under age 18 and from using the Internet or a cell phone, should he post bond and be released.

Hernandez said Estes passed all required background checks prior to starting work in District 202.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 am 

Anyone who is a wrestling coach AND game design teacher should be on a watch list from day 1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/crime/20 ... /19838767/

Quote:
FAIRVIEW HEIGHTS, Ill. – A Belleville man was arrested Tuesday amid accusations he walked around a department store masturbating.

Fairview Heights police were called to the Kohl's department store in the 6100 block of North Illinois around 4:30 p.m. Monday for a report of a man exposing his genitals and masturbating while walking around the store.

A loss prevention officer gave a description of the man to police, but the man left the store and ran toward Popeye's before officers could take him into custody.

Police say officers spotted the suspect board a MetroBus that was heading south on Route 159.

Officers stopped the bus at took 21-year-old Kendall J. Collins into custody. Police say he was arrested for a similar incident inside a Fairview Heights Marshall's store in October.

Collins is charged with one count of public indecency/sexual conduct. He is held on a $10,000 bond at the St. Clair County Jail.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:27 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
Next up is TJ Maxx.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 366 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next