It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:05 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: COULDNT GO 1 DAMN DAY
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
It really is amazing seeing the demands of many to reinstate certain people on a daily basis.

from the second I banned them it hasnt stopped.

I actually just signed on with the 100% intent to let them back in, but I just changed my mind.

If those feel the need to leave and start their own site and circle jerk off to each other like the other 8 complete assholes did, then go ahead.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:33 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
bigfan wrote:
It really is amazing seeing the demands of many to reinstate certain people on a daily basis.

I actually just signed on with the 100% intent to let them back in, but I just changed my mind.

If those feel the need to leave and start their own site and circle jerk off to each other like the other 8 complete assholes did, then go ahead.

Miss a little miss a lot?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
bigfan wrote:

What do you want for breakfast tomorrow?

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:35 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
I asked once, said I wouldn't ask again, and didn't.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Caseys
You okay Biggie? Bad day?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:36 pm 

from FF, to BRick, to Tall midge to IMU, everyone has given me the "ITS TIME" "I DEMAND"

its all of you that have kept me from bringing them back. The eternal inability to just stop bitching about shit is amazing. Even when I try and tell you to stop.

Go, leave.

Go with KS, and the rest of backstabbing assholes (a few of them in real life as well)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:37 pm 

Scooter wrote:

Actually was a kickass day

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:38 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
bigfan wrote:
from FF, to BRick, to Tall midge to IMU, everyone has given me the "ITS TIME" "I DEMAND"

its all of you that have kept me from bringing them back. The eternal inability to just stop bitching about shit is amazing. Even when I try and tell you to stop.

Go, leave.

Go with KS, and the rest of backstabbing assholes (a few of them in real life as well)

Are you sure? :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:39 pm 

pittmike wrote:
bigfan wrote:

Go, leave.

Are you sure? :lol:

Those who did, they know who they are and can leave....

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:40 pm 

bigfan wrote:
Scooter wrote:

Actually was a kickass day

Cool. As well for me. Dads RB and Rainbow popcorn all over Rockford today.$$$$. Especially the hood stores.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:41 pm 

Those who did, can PM me and tell me if they wish to leave or stay before I ban them for good as well.

I am not here to build them a new site and advertise it. They want to leave, bye...see ya....I really dont care....

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:41 pm 

Can someone give me the cliff notes on what happened here or what?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:43 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
wow see what i just posted in the other new board part 2 thread.... spot on. look what biggie said! i told you that you'd just have the guy/s running the original site laughing at your niche-at-best status if you went the spinoff route, cuz the intended effect to "hurt" the guy by saying "well yeah look we're taking our posts and going somewhere else" isn't going to work in the least, and you're going to have an even less active version of the MSFMB if you go along with this.

i sleep easy knowing that i've never asked for anyone to be banned, reinstated, or otherwise. idk... obviously people like talking about themselves (and this is coming from me, after all) and that's what a lot of the circlejerky stuff on here boils down to.

but since i'm here to talk about sports/media and not the actual CSFMB itself i can't really say that i noticed much of a difference after 12/2/14 and even with the return, other than the 1-3 threads in the active topics about whatever the state/status of the dramatic bannings/reinstatements/#CSFMB5 is.

but you wouldn't be surprised to find out that i'm of the mindset that as long as bigfan pays all the bills and doesnt ask for any sort of donations/subscriptions/etc it's pretty much his board to do whatever he wants with it. back at that dec 2009 cleo's meetup i remember biggie trying to get everyone out to the meetup by boasting that he'd buy everyone drinks.... i ended up buying him either 2 or 3 of his jack's and diet cokes and considered it my donation/subscription/whatever so i can sleep easy at night knowing that i "gave back" outside of TL;DR posts and my usual bullshit. i'm genuinely thankful the guy runs the place and didnt shitcan me in 2012 when i very likely deserved it, so hey i hope all y'all find inner peace and coexistence with this fascist dictatorship (</sarcasm>) here and uhhhh yeah. if you start a new board tell me about it cuz i'd love to drop by and say hi (and i'll never forget speeps kissing my ass when i showed up at MSFMB cuz he hoped to "convert" me to one of them and etc etc. not bad for a TLDR artist, eh? =)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:46 pm 

sinicalypse wrote:
wow see what i just posted in the other new board part 2 thread.... spot on. look what biggie said! i told you that you'd just have the guy/s running the original site laughing at your niche-at-best status if you went the spinoff route, cuz the intended effect to "hurt" the guy by saying "well yeah look we're taking our posts and going somewhere else" isn't going to work in the least, and you're going to have an even less active version of the MSFMB if you go along with this.

i sleep easy knowing that i've never asked for anyone to be banned, reinstated, or otherwise. idk... obviously people like talking about themselves (and this is coming from me, after all) and that's what a lot of the circlejerky stuff on here boils down to.

but since i'm here to talk about sports/media and not the actual CSFMB itself i can't really say that i noticed much of a difference after 12/2/14 and even with the return, other than the 1-3 threads in the active topics about whatever the state/status of the dramatic bannings/reinstatements/#CSFMB5 is.

but you wouldn't be surprised to find out that i'm of the mindset that as long as bigfan pays all the bills and doesnt ask for any sort of donations/subscriptions/etc it's pretty much his board to do whatever he wants with it. back at that dec 2009 cleo's meetup i remember biggie trying to get everyone out to the meetup by boasting that he'd buy everyone drinks.... i ended up buying him either 2 or 3 of his jack's and diet cokes and considered it my donation/subscription/whatever so i can sleep easy at night knowing that i "gave back" outside of TL;DR posts and my usual bullshit. i'm genuinely thankful the guy runs the place and didnt shitcan me in 2012 when i very likely deserved it, so hey i hope all y'all find inner peace and coexistence with this fascist dictatorship (</sarcasm>) here and uhhhh yeah. if you start a new board tell me about it cuz i'd love to drop by and say hi (and i'll never forget speeps kissing my ass when i showed up at MSFMB cuz he hoped to "convert" me to one of them and etc etc. not bad for a TLDR artist, eh? =)

Correct. His board his rules.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:49 pm 

Scooter wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:

and really not many...the number of people here, insluding me who say they have been banned from other sites for absolute minimal stuff is pretty long. Hood banned me for being me. lol

i know some have been banned from Larz site other from white sox interactive, etc

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:51 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Darkside wrote:

YOUR friends started making noise about starting another board.

Biggie invited them to Fuck off.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:52 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
Darkside wrote:

and leave....

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:53 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Who are we talking about my friends. Aren't we all friends? Kinda? I mean, dude, we shared a churro.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:54 pm 
Site Admin

Darkside wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Who are we talking about my friends. Aren't we all friends? Kinda? I mean, dude, we shared a churro.

Don't you dare lump me in with those weed smoking, beer drinking buddies of yours.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:54 pm 

Darkside wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Darkside wrote:

gay things you and I do together should be left alone

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:55 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
I have never been banned from any board and my sources tell me that no one is planning on creating a new board. B-Mac asked me to wish Badrogue17 a Merry Christmas.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:56 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
Don't you dare lump me in with those weed smoking, beer drinking buddies of yours.

I was lumping you in with me you twat

Nas wrote:
I have never been banned from any board and my sources tell me that no one is planning on creating a new board. B-Mac asked me to wish Badrogue17 a Merry Christmas.

:lol:

Nas wrote:

that guy wasnt coming back

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:57 pm 

bigfan wrote:
gay things you and I do together should be left alone

Brought to the light!!! THE LIGHT! Wild Turkey 101.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
I tried my best to get everyone happy with each other... I should not be the voice of reason.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:58 pm 

bigfan wrote:
Scooter wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:

and really not many...the number of people here, insluding me who say they have been banned from other sites for absolute minimal stuff is pretty long. Hood banned me for being me. lol

i know some have been banned from Larz site other from white sox interactive, etc

I was banned from the St.L Dispatch Cardinals board for mocking Josh Hancock's last cell phone call. But I would do it again. :lol: :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:58 pm 

Nas wrote:

Bmac doesn't have enough brains to start a cork board.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:03 pm 
Site Admin

immessedup17 wrote:
I should not be the voice of reason.

Post of the Year

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:04 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
when you have a popular messageboard that's been going for 10/+ years there's eventually a question that comes up which is quite philosophical and usually determines the future of the board:

is it the posters that make the messageboard "the place to be" that it was/is/will-be? or is it the board itself and therefore mostly a reflection on the guy/s who run it?

bigfan is so hands off with his moderation for most parts it's not like you're feeling direct fascist intervention destroying your experience. nor is he deciding things like you know, the board wouldn't miss a beat without nas, imu, dr. ken, and darkside/douchebag. it seems like you really have to go after him on a personal level to get knocked off of the board, and for the most part i'd chalk that up to people's fundamentally inherent desire to lash out at authority than a bigfan-specific problem.