It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 6:50 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: The SINI Issue
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
rogers park bryan wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Maybe, but it could be part of the issue also.

Possibly.

But this discussion was about Nas being a bigger race baiter than Chas so that's why I made the second statement.

I actually used the search function and one of the earliest posts I could find on Nas he admits to trolling

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:01 pm 

Bagels wrote:
spanky wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
I find your posts as tedious as you find mine or sini's, but I'm not whipping up a micromob to run you off the board.

Is this happening somewhere?
Did Nas "whip up a micro-mob" to run somebody off the board?

can you make a post without asking a question ?

This is my 13th post in this thread, 9 have not been questions.
To be honest, if your posts are going to keep being so incoherent, they will probably be questioned.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
rogers park bryan wrote:
this discussion was about Nas being a bigger

Careful ...

pizza_Place: Dino's
:lol:

-Hank Kingsley

chaspoppcap wrote:
Once again, We are not talking about me. stay on topic. Why when ever we try to bring up Nas's transgressions it comes back to what I have done.? As if that has any bearing on his posting.

Would you listen to Jessie Jackson complain about shakedown artists?

Me neither

I have a hard time listening to a person who has admittedly made horribly racist statements call someone else racist

But IM STILL open to it. Just asking for examples.

Stop being a victim, chas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:07 pm 

Not being a victim.
The n word when I used it was in jest. As I said and when people did not take it the right way I apologized for it. Same with the other brew up I have had with Nas I keep on trying to make amends but he refuses. So I got to the point of not giving a fuck about it. The way I see it, he race baits and trolls. I will do and post what I want. As I said before he does this threatening to leave the board shit about ever 3-4 months, fucking guy is a drama queen,he is like a teenage girl sometimes.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
chaspoppcap wrote:
he is like a teenage girl sometimes.

Do teenage girls refuse to buy you drugs as well?

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:09 pm 

Furious Styles wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
he is like a teenage girl sometimes.

Do teenage girls refuse to buy you drugs as well?

Mostly

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:10 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
Same with the other brew up I have had with Nas I keep on trying to make amends but he refuses. So I got to the point of not giving a fuck about it.

You threatened to rape his family.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:12 pm 

Ok, Chas. Have a good night

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:13 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
chaspoppcap wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Two separate statements. see the little thing in there called a period. that means the end of one thought and the start of another.

The word "even" suggests it relates to the first sentence, doesnt it?

Actually grammatically speaking he should have used a comma that is a fragment. As he used a period even though it looks back on the previous sentence it is still independent . You guys dick with me all the time about my grammar and shit , now that I am getting my act together and know what is going on you can not pull shit on me.

People "dick" with you because you conflate your form of calculated crudeness and racial hostility with a form of cleverness. You seem to think of yourself as an insightful social commentator when you are nothing more than an opportunistic bigot with a martyr complex.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:19 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Two separate statements. see the little thing in there called a period. that means the end of one thought and the start of another.

The word "even" suggests it relates to the first sentence, doesnt it?

Actually grammatically speaking he should have used a comma that is a fragment. As he used a period even though it looks back on the previous sentence it is still independent . You guys dick with me all the time about my grammar and shit , now that I am getting my act together and know what is going on you can not pull shit on me.

People "dick" with you because you conflate your form of calculated crudeness and racial hostility with a form of cleverness. You seem to think of yourself as an insightful social commentator when you are nothing more than an opportunistic bigot with a martyr complex.

You sir are nothing but a windbag with a dictionary and a Thesaurus who has no clear opinions or who takes a stand for anything except the head mentality. I am neither of what you think I am in that I believe all should be treated equally and fairly as per the teaching of the New Testament but unlike you I have the conviction to not run and hide when challenged.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:20 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Tall Midget has "no clear opinions"? Read closer. Read at all.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:22 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:

Sorry he does but he never seems to have his own. Mostly heard thoughts. He is very sheepish. His moniker Tall midget fits him perfectly.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:23 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
the head mentality.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:23 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

Sorry he does but he never seems to have his own. Mostly heard thoughts. He is very sheepish. His moniker Tall midget fits him perfectly.

Complete opposite. Midget's thoughts are not close to "the herd"

You're not even trying

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:24 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Whatever this is can't go on much longer, can it?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Curious Hair wrote:

i'll paypal someone 5$ to say some something inflammatory enough to get all this shit pruned

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:26 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Darkside wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

I find your posts as tedious as you find mine or sini's, but I'm not whipping up a micromob to run you off the board.

Perhaps you should.

C'est la vie.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:27 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

You're not even trying

I read his stuff, I have never seen an original thought in there in years. Ike has clearer and more interesting posts than his.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:28 pm 
1000 CLUB

chaspoppcap wrote:

You sir are nothing but a windbag with a dictionary and a Thesaurus who has no clear opinions or who takes a stand for anything except the head mentality. I am neither of what you think I am in that I believe all should be treated equally and fairly as per the teaching of the New Testament but unlike you I have the conviction to not run and hide when challenged.

What the hell is the "head mentality?" If you're going to insult me at least try to do it in English. If you think I have no clear opinions, you are not familiar with the history of this board. If anything, people accuse me of being too opinionated--which, I suspect, is your real problem with me.

And it's bad form to call me a coward here when it is you who are running from the bigotry you gleefully brandish here so frequently, albeit with the disingenuous naivete that simultaneously allows you to position yourself as a victim of political correctness. Just embrace who you are; you're not fooling anyone.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:28 pm 

Bagels wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

i'll paypal someone 5$ to say some something inflammatory enough to get all this shit pruned

The fuck, I need to be entertained while I work.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Curious Hair wrote:

We haven't read sinis rebuttal yet.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:31 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

You sir are nothing but a windbag with a dictionary and a Thesaurus who has no clear opinions or who takes a stand for anything except
the head mentality. I am neither of what you think I am in that I believe all should be treated equally and fairly as per the teaching of the New Testament but unlike you I have the conviction to not run and hide when challenged.

What the hell is the "head mentality?" If you're going to insult me at least try to do it in English. If you think I have no clear opinions, you are not familiar with the history of this board. If anything, people accuse me of being too opinionated--which, I suspect, is your real problem with me.

And it's bad form to call me a coward here when it is you who are running from the bigotry you gleefully brandish here so frequently, albeit with the disingenuous naivete that simultaneously allows you to position yourself as a victim of political correctness. Just embrace who you are; you're not fooling anyone.

Sorry multi tasking- working,editing my paper and here.
Once again you are using words but not the right way, you are ignorant of their meaning or just plain old using them any way you want for effect.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:33 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
rogers park bryan wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

You're not even trying

Thank God. For a moment, I had visions of a cabal of Tall Midgets.

It was terrifying.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:33 pm 

Oh boy..........................................

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:34 pm 
1000 CLUB

chaspoppcap wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

You sir are nothing but a windbag with a dictionary and a Thesaurus who has no clear opinions or who takes a stand for anything except
the head mentality. I am neither of what you think I am in that I believe all should be treated equally and fairly as per the teaching of the New Testament but unlike you I have the conviction to not run and hide when challenged.

Sorry multi tasking- working,editing my paper and here.
Once again you are using words but not the right way, you are ignorant of their meaning or just plain old using them any way you want for effect.

Please feel free to show me where I have erred in the use of specific words. I am willing to accept your instruction.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Bagels wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

Am considering your offer ... will get back to you on with account information ...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:06 pm 

You called me a bigot- meaning I am intolerant of others thought and beliefs. Could not be further from the truth,. I have learned a lot and still do from reading what people post on here. I also think that everyone should be able to post what they want and that everyone's comments and posts are valid no matter what they post. You and a lot of people on here do not though. Just by you comments in this thread you are the one who seems to be the bigot.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:12 pm 
1000 CLUB

chaspoppcap wrote:
You called me a bigot- meaning I am intolerant of others thought and beliefs. Could not be further from the truth,. I have learned a lot and still do from reading what people post on here. I also think that everyone should be able to post what they want and that everyone's comments and posts are valid no matter what they post. You and a lot of people on here do not though. Just by you comments in this thread you are the one who seems to be the bigot.

No, chas, I understand the meaning of the word "bigot"--it accurately conveys my understanding of your board persona.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next