It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:21 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Oh shig double D I didn't actually mean to say that you're calling me dumb, I mean you just had thought and reason and things that ppl like lilbro don't need cuz you know when standing b4 st peter at the pearly gates they're gonna be like "OH SHIT HERE COMES THE PINK BUNNY GUY... HE'S DEFINITELY IN CUZ HE WORKED HARD AND LOVES THE SYSTEM"

of course darkside would casually stroll right ahead him as st peter tells a WTF e-moo that "hey this guy has supported himself since he was 19 so he's on the fasttrack"

Actually, if there was a job opening for "god" and both IMU and me applies, who do you think would get the job? IMU would be sneering the whole time thinking "what's he gonna put on his resume? Drugs and TLDR?" while i'm thinking "hey the whole sitting around on my omnipotent ass passing judgment on others thing comes naturally to me"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:35 pm 

Bad relationships with parents fuel this board's whole persona

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
sinicalypse wrote:
Oh shig double D I didn't actually mean to say that you're calling me dumb, I mean you just had thought and reason and things that ppl like lilbro don't need cuz you know when standing b4 st peter at the pearly gates they're gonna be like "OH SHIT HERE COMES THE PINK BUNNY GUY... HE'S DEFINITELY IN CUZ HE WORKED HARD AND LOVES THE SYSTEM"

of course darkside would casually stroll right ahead him as st peter tells a WTF e-moo that "hey this guy has supported himself since he was 19 so he's on the fasttrack"

Actually, if there was a job opening for "god" and both IMU and me applies, who do you think would get the job? IMU would be sneering the whole time thinking "what's he gonna put on his resume? Drugs and TLDR?" while i'm thinking "hey the whole sitting around on my omnipotent ass passing judgment on others thing comes naturally to me"

both IMU and I apply**

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
rogers park bryan wrote:

Is that an endorsement of single parent families and/or both parents working? :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:38 pm 

denisdman wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

Is that an endorsement of single parent families and/or both parents working? :)

Neither.

Shit kids / shit adults should not procreate.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:40 pm 

sinicalypse wrote:

No way I'm getting in between you and lilbro aka pinkbunny. I will say if either of you became god, I wouldn't think of a Stay Puff Marshmallow Man.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:41 pm 

IMU wrote:
denisdman wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

Neither.

Shit kids / shit adults should not procreate.

You're advocating forced sterilizations? If not, how would you enforce the ban pink bunny? :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:43 pm 

Forced sterilization? I'm not a monster.

We kill off the dumb ones before middle school.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:43 pm 

denisdman wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

Nah, it's just the truth. Lots of mom and dad issues all over the board.

At least two loving parents is probably the best way to go, imo.

I think stay at home parenting has its advantages and so does daycare. Each situation is different though.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:29 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Not a troll per se, but that IMU used to get the meters moving with some of the wild shit he used to say back in the day. Man. I remember him arguing against the bomb in WWII and I was going at it with him for like 4 pages. Memories... in the corner of my mind...
He's certainly got people thinking about him... a lot... in unrelated threads and things.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:41 pm 

Darkside wrote:
Not a troll per se, but that IMU used to get the meters moving with some of the wild shit he used to say back in the day. Man. I remember him arguing against the bomb in WWII and I was going at it with him for like 4 pages. Memories... in the corner of my mind...
He's certainly got people thinking about him... a lot... in unrelated threads and things.

But does he have real life women thinking about him? That is what really matters.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:42 pm 

denisdman wrote:
Darkside wrote:

But does he have real life women thinking about him? That is what really matters.

Maybe his mom and sisters. Other than that... I don't know. I know he looks like a taliban warlord. Do women find that attractive?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:45 pm 

I suspect so if you're packing eight inches of middle east manhood under the robes and body hair.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:46 pm 

denisdman wrote:
I suspect so if you're packing eight inches of middle east manhood under the robes and body hair,

Then they probably don't find him attractive.
Thanks for clearing this all up.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:49 pm 

Darkside wrote:
denisdman wrote:
I suspect so if you're packing eight inches of middle east manhood under the robes and body hair,

He did have some hot chicken he was dating but that was according to Facebook, so we can't believe that.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:08 pm 

I have never trolled. Ever!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Hawg Ass wrote:
Darkside wrote:
denisdman wrote:

He did have some hot chicken he was dating but that was according to Facebook, so we can't believe that.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:58 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Darkside wrote:
denisdman wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Caseys
Chus wrote:
In this thread, the following has been suggested:

America = Nas
Juiced = FF
Scooter = Leash

:lol:

I do not know Leash personally but he only lived about 10 miles from me at one time.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:13 pm 

Scooter wrote:
Chus wrote:

America = Nas
Juiced = FF
Scooter = Leash

I do not know Leash personally but he only lived about 10 miles from me at one time.

Yeah well so do a lot of girls.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Caseys
:
Darkside wrote:
Scooter wrote:
Chus wrote:

America = Nas
Juiced = FF
Scooter = Leash

Yeah well so do a lot of girls.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:11 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
IMU wrote:
I have never trolled. Ever!

Don't worry life/god has trolled you pretty good so it all balances out!

* rimshot *

so we're all in agreement that i'm clearly the biggest/bestest troll still left on the board, right? nas was obviously the correct answer to this ? 6 months ago cuz that dude put in WORK when it came to getting ppl here worked up into a tizzy. It came natural to him whereas, sat, brick has to put in mad effort to ensure that you fully engage him.

Think rocky 4 training montage (except nas disproved the song in that there was indeed an easy way out) and nas is rocky (au naturale) and brick is drago (the best trolling that money/science could buy/create)

As for my preposterous claim (akin to how I could have destroyed everyone @ eating mcnuggets) just think about how i'm a completely worthless dumbass piece of shit not even worth your dole; ostensibly i'm so worthless and meaningless and "a shit stain on the drawers of life" (- aceyalone) and so automatically invalidated before I can pump out any drivel.....

Yet so many of y'all have decided to have a go at me over the years and the results amuse so many people here (one way or another, and remember that generally speaking I dig minorities) that it HAS to be me. I have literally taken the nothingness that mellifluously perambulates* through every ounce of my corporeal form and turned it into SOMETHING that irks don't tiny (autocorrect is even cracking jokes @ his expense) and his good upstanding people SOOOOOOO much that people don't only go out of their way to "address the sini problem" (sorry OP) but i've also spawned a mult and a recent thread with a vague possibly-personal/IRL threat to my well being.

And all this is from somebody soooooo ostensibly worthless that nobody ever read/s my posts and that FUCK YOU I'M OUT final telloff was amusingly 3+ replies ago from.you.

So I think for obviously because ******

imfilledup17(whoppers-deep wrote:
(I am) really dumb.

and yet despite my laundry list of problems (I gave you cuz I am the golden standard of hating me), the fact I can hearken cam'ron on o'reilly references wholesale while flinging some shit at you AND at the same time have the best poster on the board (CH) remember some old one-off oneliner I had about park ridge steph, man, there is no comparison when you get down to "bang for the buck" riiight?

You know how daekside proudly boasts that he's never read nearly all of my posts so he has no idea what he's talking about? Well in ~6 years of posting here you can't help but encounter no less than 10-15k darkside posts and despite that i'm hard pressed to think of anything he ever actually said because seriously, the guy isn't memorable in the slightest! even tho he's always reminding you that his peers have voted him into the HOF and "EVERYBODY LOVES DARKSIDE!" you evidently love him in the way that you technically love air or water because not only is the guy ubiquitous and semantically requisite for the existence of the CSFMB, if air is gaseous nothing and water is liquid nothing then darkside is CSFMB nothing cuz holy shit ~40k posts here? Does the dude have a job or any other function that isn't posting instantly-forgettable drivel on the CSFMB?

at least I have an an excuse. What does he got other then way more time than me and all of your friendships? Is there a word like friendarmada or friendfleet? One or two ships does an injustice to the guy so I think we should invent new words/terms to address this previously-unfathomable level of uber-popularity . Hell I almost really like the guy by the end of this post now....

Brick can you set up another popularity contest for him to almost/win? I carve tombstones for a living and we get paid by the word so all we need are another ~5 arbitrary popularity contests for him to almost/win so I can make bank filling out his headstone with the kind of life-validating stuff usually reserved for board signatures.

And to think that all this craptitude comes from a guy fated to live under a bridge like the troll that *whip sound*0137 confirmed I am. Also, i would like my trophy presented to me by spmack wearing a die hard 3 style sign that says "I HATE WIGGERS" --- thank you and drive through.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:14 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
sini, you are one incredibly disturbed dude.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:17 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
sini, you are one incredibly disturbed dude.

Dude has taken shots at me in no less than 4 or 5 threads over something that was finished 6 days ago. :lol:
Wow!
He really, really handled that very well.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:19 pm 
100000 CLUB

I know he has been mixing it up with more and more people around here lately, but its been way too many posts across way too many threads for me to follow.

That was one of the first semi-lengthy sini posts I have read in quite some time and it was....just very strange.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:21 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
That was one of the first semi-lengthy sini posts I have read in quite some time and it was....just very strange.

That's only because you're not on his level, man. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:23 pm 
100000 CLUB

I'll be on his level when I'm 85 and drooling all over myself waiting for death to bring me sweet relief.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:26 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I'll be on his level when I'm 85 and drooling all over myself waiting for death to bring me sweet relief.

Well wow man, it's like that moment where like Samus takes off the helmet and like SAMUS IS A GIRL! WOAAAAH!
Or is it just some Wicker Park dude with like long hair I don't know I'm in like this 8bit pixelated world of MINDBLOWN!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:38 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:

No fuckin way you make it to 85

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:39 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

No fuckin way you make it to 85

:lol: That's just mean, man.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next