It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:28 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Thank you, pig.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:30 pm 

Darkside wrote:
Thank you, pig.

Glad to be here for you Side.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Caseys
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Fuck it. You know what? Scooter is right. Call this guy:

Of course I'm right. Now you are starting to get it. You crack me up :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:03 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
1. JORR is correct. There are competent lawyers that have a solid law practice based on reputation and word-of-mouth. Mr. Father's Rights is about marketing, not law.

2. This is not your fight...this is hers.

3. The Father can get married all he wants, but at the end of the day, she pushed the kid out and will get every benefit of the doubt in court.

Now...if the Father has deep pockets to retain a lawyer, I'd be worried if I was her, but I'm thinking that's a NO. she simply needs to be on reasonable behavior and made sure the kid is taken care of.

All said and done, the Mother always gets the benefit of the doubt. It sucks for those of us that are good Fathers, but reality is there is a long storied trend of Deadbeat Fathers that have made this the way it is....and sadly, in this day and age, there are plenty of Deadbeats still out there.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:41 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Scooter wrote:
I know one thing and that is you are a ignorant blowhard. Opinion on everything, correct about nothing.

actually i have a quick question for you and your semantical wizardry..... is there such a thing as a brilliant blowhard?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:44 am 

pizza_Place: Da Jewelz
sinicalypse wrote:
Scooter wrote:
I know one thing and that is you are a ignorant blowhard. Opinion on everything, correct about nothing.

actually i have a quick question for you and your semantical wizardry..... is there such a thing as a brilliant blowhard?

LET'S ASK BOILERMAKER RICK!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:45 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Chus wrote:
312player wrote:
Chus musta been listening to power 93 in the mornings.

I don't even know what that is.

It's Power 92 (#1 in the streets!), the hip-hop station for brothers who think GCI is too inclusive.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:52 am 

Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys Yelp

Frank N.

5.0 star rating 3/19/2015
DO YOU EVEN LITIGATE BRO???

Glen Lerner is what you'd get if you crossed Bo Jackson with Brian Bosworth and sent his muscled ass off to law school.

He doesn't request sidebars, he just tells the opposing attorney, "COME AT ME BRO!!!"

I'd gladly let him represent me, and after he got me my sick settlement we'd share a shirtless hug atop Mount Rushmore.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:54 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Curious Hair wrote:
Chus wrote:
312player wrote:

It's Power 92 (#1 in the streets!), the hip-hop station for brothers who think GCI is too inclusive.

you know there was one sunday night over teh summer that i was like HOLY SHIT POWER 92 IS PLAYING PEOPLE WHO CAN RAP!!!!!

this is the best song i heard of the lot. chicago-centric as a motherfucker.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:56 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
rogers park bryan wrote:

Frank N.

Glen Lerner is what you'd get if you crossed Bo Jackson with Brian Bosworth and sent his muscled ass off to law school.

He doesn't request sidebars, he just tells the opposing attorney, "COME AT ME BRO!!!"

I'd gladly let him represent me, and after he got me my sick settlement we'd share a shirtless hug atop Mount Rushmore.

I picture a serious young underling saying, "Mr. Lerner, should I e-mail Yelp! and request the removal of that?" And Glen saying, "No Way! That's exactly how I roll!"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:58 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

Frank N.

I picture a serious young underling saying, "Mr. Lerner, should I e-mail Yelp! and request the removal of that?" And Glen saying, "No Way! That's exactly how I roll!"

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:58 am 

pizza_Place: Positanos on 55th Street
rogers park bryan wrote:

Frank N.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:02 pm 
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:11 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
sinicalypse wrote:
you know there was one sunday night over teh summer that i was like HOLY SHIT POWER 92 IS PLAYING PEOPLE WHO CAN RAP!!!!!

this is the best song i heard of the lot. chicago-centric as a motherfucker.

didn't mention corner of division and chicago, 0/10

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Positanos on 55th Street
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

That guy and his Dad loved talking to the media.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Yeah, the mother will probably get the benefit of the doubt, but in DuPage county they will more than likely screw her over financially.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Curious Hair wrote:
Chus wrote:
312player wrote:

I have had Sirius for almost ten years. Before that, it was XRT and the Score.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Drag's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Scooter wrote:
Real lawyers don't advertise. Now I think I have heard it all.

Have you ever seen a Schiller, Ducanto & Fleck ad? How about a Berger Schatz ad?

I would assume that you're referring to the tasteless ads aimed at poor people who drive on the Dan Ryan and watch daytime television, and not the tasteful ads aimed at middle-class white people on NPR and after almost every show on Channel 11. My personal favorite was from Big Fan's brother.

http://www.anyclip.com/movies/big-fan/jeffs-commercial

"Smiles with Nostrils"

"...no Hmong, go find some blacks"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:20 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
reents wrote:
You guys always offer good help and I need some on this. It's about custody of a 2 year old kid.

I help watch this girl's kid, the mother is a little worried the father could get custody of him, I just wanted to check if she needs to worry.

About a year ago, they were a couple and all living together, but they would fight all the time, starting last summer, she started to work, so we would watch the kid on the weekends. Now she is trying to make it in Chicago, so the kid pretty much lives at the house, starting the weekend after Valentines, he has been here for every day, except maybe 5 days. THe dad only really wants to see him on holidays, dad had him Thanksgiving, Valentines, and after that didn't see him till Easter, truthfully Im probably more the like a dad to the kid, than his own dad. When his dad came to get him on Easter, the kid didn't go near him and hid behind me. She has no problem if the dad wants to see him, but wants him to be a dad and not just want him on holidays.

The only thing I think he has is that he's married, but I guess he met a girl, and one of those like met and got married right away, not sure why, but don't think she's pregnant. He may have a better job, but his job is one where he is a welder and goes all over the country, so he's not home during the week.

My question, is the mother ok, yea she may be in Chicago, but I talk to her everyday, Ive known her for a couple years.

I will ask this, maybe someone knows about this, is it an Indiana law, there's a 99.9% he is the father, but never was proved, because her mother says he would have to pay for a blood test.

I am an actual family law attorney. Our firm does advertise, just not on the TV or radio. What does the last sentence mean? Is he from Indiana? If so did she live with the kid in Indiana with him before moving to Illinois? Is he married/was he married at the time the child was conceived?

Has he been chirping about custody?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:29 pm 
Site Admin

DannyB wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Scooter wrote:
Real lawyers don't advertise. Now I think I have heard it all.

Have you ever seen a Schiller, Ducanto & Fleck ad? How about a Berger Schatz ad?

I would assume that you're referring to the tasteless ads aimed at poor people who drive on the Dan Ryan and watch daytime television, and not the tasteful ads aimed at middle-class white people on NPR and after almost every show on Channel 11.

:lol: Yeah, I didn't mean a tasteful website or a listing in the Yellow Pages, if there still is such a thing. And I don't consider Clifford's support of public television to be advertising. It's civic-mindedness.

You're a Chicago Super Lawyer, aren't you?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
SpiralStairs wrote:
reents wrote:
You guys always offer good help and I need some on this. It's about custody of a 2 year old kid.

I help watch this girl's kid, the mother is a little worried the father could get custody of him, I just wanted to check if she needs to worry.

About a year ago, they were a couple and all living together, but they would fight all the time, starting last summer, she started to work, so we would watch the kid on the weekends. Now she is trying to make it in Chicago, so the kid pretty much lives at the house, starting the weekend after Valentines, he has been here for every day, except maybe 5 days. THe dad only really wants to see him on holidays, dad had him Thanksgiving, Valentines, and after that didn't see him till Easter, truthfully Im probably more the like a dad to the kid, than his own dad. When his dad came to get him on Easter, the kid didn't go near him and hid behind me. She has no problem if the dad wants to see him, but wants him to be a dad and not just want him on holidays.

The only thing I think he has is that he's married, but I guess he met a girl, and one of those like met and got married right away, not sure why, but don't think she's pregnant. He may have a better job, but his job is one where he is a welder and goes all over the country, so he's not home during the week.

My question, is the mother ok, yea she may be in Chicago, but I talk to her everyday, Ive known her for a couple years.

I will ask this, maybe someone knows about this, is it an Indiana law, there's a 99.9% he is the father, but never was proved, because her mother says he would have to pay for a blood test.

I am an actual family law attorney. Our firm does advertise, just not on the TV or radio. What does the last sentence mean? Is he from Indiana? If so did she live with the kid in Indiana with him before moving to Illinois? Is he married/was he married at the time the child was conceived?

Has he been chirping about custody?

Yes he has been chirping about custody, yes he is from Indiana, no he wasn't married at the time the kid was conceived, yes she lived with the kid and him, then didn't work out, she just started this Illinois thing in February, they ended their living arrangement last year about this time.