It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 7:03 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:07 am 

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/rela ... ar-BBiKnXa

Quote:
Both independence and strength were far more valued in a daughter than a wife. And, being principled was seen as more important for a daughter than a partner.

so basically men just want a woman who cooks and cleans and bends over on command. well no shit

i dont know how these questions were posed, but if most guys out there really want their wives to be dumb cute and quiet i dont know what to say. give me a woman with a backbone that doesnt need to have me at her side every moment of her life. or give me death. fuck those needy clingy bitches

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:10 am 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Ike, when's the last time you talked to a girl without having to provide a valid credit card number first?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:16 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
I don't think Ike read the article. 72% of the men wanted intelligence in a wife over all else. Unless I am missing something, it is tough to be dumb and intelligent at the same time.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:23 am 

well i did date a stripper once who was pretty dumb but completely independent because she could afford whatever she wanted....

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:07 am 

It ain't about want.

Most ogres are happy with what they can get.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:46 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
good dolphin wrote:
It ain't about want.

Most ogres are happy with what they can get.

HEAR HEAR! and with feminism doing its thing i can't wait for all these landwhales to get on the wrong side of 30 and decide they want kids and then they get to really know the betas of the world. i swear to god i'm ready to get behind the eugenics movement.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:04 pm 

:/ i get so irritated when women think its 'all over' after 30. ive met all classes of people in my life, and believe me a 50 year old woman can be just as hot as a 20 year old. its all about lifestyle and what you eat. and dont give me this genetic bullshit. even people genetically challenged people can still exercise and look great even if theyre 'big boned'. its when you dont take care of yourself is when you become less attractive to others.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:51 am 

IkeSouth wrote:
:/ i get so irritated when women think its 'all over' after 30. ive met all classes of people in my life, and believe me a 50 year old woman can be just as hot as a 20 year old. its all about lifestyle and what you eat. and dont give me this genetic bullshit. even people genetically challenged people can still exercise and look great even if theyre 'big boned'. its when you dont take care of yourself is when you become less attractive to others.

A woman who never bore children might be able to keep it together at 50...might. The physical toll of gestation and birth on the body is intense. The demands for the next 18 or so years afterwards ages a person.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:58 am 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
good dolphin wrote:
[A woman who never bore children might be able to keep it together at 50...might. The physical toll of gestation and birth on the body is intense. The demands for the next 18 or so years afterwards ages a person.

truth. though ballooning up to 200 lbs is not acceptable either.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:14 am 

Hatchetman wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
[A woman who never bore children might be able to keep it together at 50...might. The physical toll of gestation and birth on the body is intense. The demands for the next 18 or so years afterwards ages a person.

truth. though ballooning up to 200 lbs is not acceptable either.

Correct but its hard to keep the stomach muscles tight when they have been sawed open several times in a decade. It's difficult not to get stretch marks when you gain 30 pounds in a few months. Birthing hips don't return to their original position.

In nature, women die because of birth.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:20 am 

and most importantly that vagina is never going to shrink back to its original size.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:21 am 

i never said anything about having kids.

but it does make me wonder why girls want kids. they desperately want to keep their bodies in shape yet they eat shit and shit kids and wonder why they dont look good anymore

theres plenty of kids without parents in africa... i just dont see the reason to keep making them here. ipods come from china and kids should come from 3rd world countries.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:23 am 

Hatchetman wrote:
and most importantly that vagina is never going to shrink back to its original size.

thats the part that sucks the most. give me a 200lb woman with a tight hole over a 90lber the feels like apple pie any day. i should start a gofundme page that gives all proceeds to women to have their shit cut open during child birth so the docs can sew it back up and keep the girl worth something after the kid is born

Last edited by IkeSouth on Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:24 am 

IkeSouth wrote:

but it does make me wonder why girls want kids. they desperately want to keep their bodies in shape yet they eat shit and shit kids and wonder why they dont look good anymore

theres plenty of kids without parents in africa... i just dont see the reason to keep making them here. ipods come from china and kids should come from 3rd world countries.

Come on Ike, you are better than this.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:25 am 

Hawg Ass wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:

african kids dont matter?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:27 am 

IkeSouth wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:

african kids dont matter?

Not saying that, but there is something very special about having your own kids to a mother and a father, not just adopting them.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:27 am 

Hatchetman wrote:

that is actually the part that does physically return to form...unless an episiotomy is necessary...rectum damn near killed 'em, indeed.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:29 am 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Not saying that, but there is something very special about having your own kids to a mother and a father, not just adopting them.

my nephew is adopted. are you saying hes not special to me?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:33 am 

IkeSouth wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

forget it

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:34 am 

IkeSouth wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

That's what I took from his statement

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:36 am 

Adoption is wonderful, and I am glad the kids get a loving home. All I was trying to say was to parents having their own kids is a very special thing, just as I am sure it is special to have the ability to adopt kids to those parents that can't.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:46 am 

IkeSouth wrote:

think about it ike.... these chicks grow up on disney/princess fantasies where they're worshipped simply because THEY'RE THE PRINCESS AND YOU WORSHIP THEM ACCORDINGLY! (cuz they're them) and then if they're good looking something like 85% of dudes (minus the raising % of homos cuz that eugenics movement is working baby!) want to fuck them because they're them, so given our hypersexualized culture and evolution into a welfare state you learn how to slang that vadge to get through life, and hey if you want a career or are into the arts or anything its a total bonus because pretty much all you gotta do is be you. here's an example:

so yeah once they hit 30 thats when their looks start to fade and they realize all the guys REALLY wanna fuck that fun 18-22 year old chick who still has to put in work for the equivalent of her pace bus million miler club, except in her case it's a million miles of cock in the name of "me time instead of we time" or whatever else gets ppl through the day. they realize they're eminently replaced by the next generation and now they wanna move on to the next socially acceptable/mandated phase of life and thats where they want the kid, usually (cuz at least in the middle class setting) they get to sjboyd0137 some dude and get to setup life how they want it.... depending on their own drive and ambitions they still might get some on the side in teh name of validation... but yeah now tehy wanna compete with their contemporaries not in terms of vanity and best men they can bag, but like, most family and bestest kids doing the most to validate themselves via parenting and rah rah rah blah blah blah.

so yeah i mean, that's when little girls become women and start wanting to manifest destiny in convenient get all they can get format. the kids become their legacy... their product their brand their function... and of course they want the coolest/smartest/most-successful kids so they can rub it into every chick they had a petty grudge with like "YEHA MY KID WAS BACK TO BACK 5TH GRADE NUMBER MUNCHERS CHAMPION BEEEEYOTCH!!!! YOURS DID GET YOU A NICE SETTLEMENT FOR THE LEAD CHIPS BUT HEY DID I MENTION THE CHAMPION PART?"

and aside from my trollish/mesogynistic(sic) shallow oversimplification viewpoint, really kids are kind of like the destination for many people sicne in teh bigger picture of life it's just what you do around that time of life, and i can't reiterate enough that the gig is up on the "you say bitch like it's a bad thing" epoch cuz in terms of looks and coolness they're outclassed by the younger girls cuz thats who the guys want so you move on anchor down and get your hooks into as much $$$ as possible so you can stepford it up and validate yourself that way as opposed to the endless parades of selfies and slutty dresses.

mesogyny on twitter! fuck i gotta remember that pw =P

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:08 am 

Interesting analysis Sini, but you may be giving women (or any human) too much credit for forethought. In my experience, women change their mind at least a dozen times while shopping, all within the span of an hour. But possibly by natural instinct, they might go through that process you outline.

If you really think about it from your analysis, ugly women want children. So the uglier the woman, the earlier she wants a child. For some women, that takes until 30 when their faces and bodies sag, and they realize children are the natural progression of their womanhood.

Any thoughts on that?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:15 am 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Adoption is wonderful, and I am glad the kids get a loving home. All I was trying to say was to parents having their own kids is a very special thing, just as I am sure it is special to have the ability to adopt kids to those parents that can't.

I didn't really take away what I said I took away from your comments.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:15 am 

good dolphin wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

:evil:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:23 am 

denisdman wrote:
they realize children are the natural progression of their womanhood.

hear hear double d, i wish i could have said it that concisely and uhhhh.... not mesygonistic!

but yeah i think you have a cromulent theory there with your thesis statement duly quoted. on your first paragraph i've read studies where they say that women are such shit drivers because their attention spans innately wander from the task at hand onto a lot of other things cuz they get "bored" and then BLAM! and god help ya if it's a woman on woman car accident. i think statistics prove those are the worst too. i mean i legit feared for my life that one time the ex-swimteam chick went darkside after a semester or two at UIC and took me right off of 95th to go "meet her friends" (dopespot) and cops rolled us mid-transaction and she was like "HOLD ON I'LL LOSE THEM" and i'm like "NO COLLEEN JUST EAT THE SHIT" and she's like "NO HOLD ON" and i do have to give her credit cuz 68 billion janky driving manuevers did actually ditch the cops, who must not have got a clear look at our plates... but holy shit i thought i was a dead man. i'm lucky to be here typing this BS to you right now.

but yeah pretty much i think you're spot on and while i was indeed a bit grandstanding in the name of trying to have spaulding come in and CSFMBtastically pimpslap me, you know, i genuinely think at its core that its sad that society runs so much game on women whether they're au natural or 4th (tidal) wave tumblr feministas or whatever cuz like..... holy shit man. i've told ppl i get legit depressed after looking at reddit.com/r/gonewild for too long, and that's even b4 i bust a nut. it's just like.... man. isn't there something to be said for a touch of romance / mystery / esoteria anymore?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:29 am 

this thread should have a trigger warning for Hawg's hurtful comments.

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:29 am 

sinicalypse wrote:
it's just like.... man. isn't there something to be said for a touch of romance / mystery / esoteria anymore?

Yes, it's an important part of life. I hope you find that. But hey, at least when you were with the UIC chick, she knew how to handle law enforcement. She wasn't waiting around to become a victim.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:31 am 

Hawg Ass wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

:evil:

I thought it was obvious given the leap Ike took to arrive at his conclusion

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:03 pm 

denisdman wrote:
Interesting analysis Sini, but you may be giving women (or any human) too much credit for forethought. In my experience, women change their mind at least a dozen times while shopping, all within the span of an hour. But possibly by natural instinct, they might go through that process you outline.

If you really think about it from your analysis, ugly women want children. So the uglier the woman, the earlier she wants a child. For some women, that takes until 30 when their faces and bodies sag, and they realize children are the natural progression of their womanhood.

Any thoughts on that?

my thoughts on it is if girls (and guys too but were not talking about them) are worried about turning 30 then STOP EATING GARBAGE AND START JOGGING. and don't even do it for looks- do it for your health. do it so youre not taxing the medical system harder than necessary. do it for your kids. you will find that the added bonus is you look GREAT, and healthy is HOT not matter what age you are.