It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:04 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5588 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 187  Next
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 11:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
pittmike wrote:
I was going to say Jorr sure has a lot of dead friends. I was fraid someone else said it before or I did and couldn't remember.

https://soundcloud.com/hehambertrings/t ... s-month-of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ePFWMNMNwM

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 7:45 am 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
RFDC wrote:
High school graduation weekend here. Got 2 sisternlaws and the inlaws in town. They are about to drive me fucking insane. I may kill one of them before they all leave tomorrow.

Hope you didn't have to kill anyone. My wife called her mother yesterday and we were under the impression they were swinging through on their way
to Indiana from Kansas for a family reunion or event. We both assumed they would be here for Memorial Day weekend and be on their way. I guess
their plan is to get here the Tuesday before Memorial Day and leave the Wednesday after. :shock:

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 7:51 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
T-Bone wrote:
RFDC wrote:
High school graduation weekend here. Got 2 sisternlaws and the inlaws in town. They are about to drive me fucking insane. I may kill one of them before they all leave tomorrow.

Hope you didn't have to kill anyone. My wife called her mother yesterday and we were under the impression they were swinging through on their way
to Indiana from Kansas for a family reunion or event. We both assumed they would be here for Memorial Day weekend and be on their way. I guess
their plan is to get here the Tuesday before Memorial Day and leave the Wednesday after. :shock:

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 8:05 am 

sjboyd0137 wrote:
T-Bone wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Yeah, I'd laugh at me too. Nice folks but it never occurs to them they are kind of imposing. Her mom kept saying that they didn't have to be
entertained and they can just let themselves in and out of the house. Yeah great.... My wife and I are in complete agreement that Benjamin
Franklin said it correctly when he stated the following: Guests, like fish, begin to smell after three days

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 8:06 am 

T-Bone wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
T-Bone wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Yeah, I'd laugh at me too. Nice folks but it never occurs to them they are kind of imposing. Her mom kept saying that they didn't have to be
entertained and they can just let themselves in and out of the house. Yeah great.... My wife and I are in complete agreement that Benjamin
Franklin said it correctly when he stated the following: Guests, like fish, begin to smell after three days

See, when my in-laws come to town, we have the kids to entertain them. I usually have to work, anyway, so I only see them at night and on the weekend...then on the weekend, I can usually get my father in-law to help me with some sort of project, or we go to the movies.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 8:33 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Play lots of golf, TBone.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 8:35 am 

T-Bone wrote:
RFDC wrote:

It's one day. Half a day, really. I mean when you substract showers and meals, it's like twenty minutes. It will go by like that.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 9:16 am 

Douchebag wrote:
T-Bone wrote:
RFDC wrote:

It's one day. Half a day, really. I mean when you substract showers and meals, it's like twenty minutes. It will go by like that.

:lol: It's not horrible. I don't have to take time off work and show them around it's just at night we just sit around and chat and watch
stuff like Dancing with the Stars that her mom is totally into. Her dad has the TV on History Channel the rest of the time. They love to play
cards and I hate playing cards. When my stepson is around he will jump in and play spades or something else. I will continue to
do my golf on the weekend and get away for a few hours.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 8:32 pm 

There is a Phil Collins cover of "Tomorrow Never Knows."

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 8:33 pm 

And this is it.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 8:48 pm 

T-Bone wrote:
RFDC wrote:

damn dude that sucks. Thankfully my fatherinlaw and motherinlaw always get a hotel and stay there when visiting. But my sisternlaws always stay with us and it is horrible.

The worst was after Hurricane Katrina. One of them lived in New Orleans and we were the closest family so she came to stay with us. She was here like 8 weeks. One night at supper my oldest daughter who was like 6 at the time was saying grace before our meal and she prayed, "God can you please let Aunt Megan know it is time to go home." I literally busted out laughing in the prayer. It was awesome.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 9:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Caseys
T-Bone wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
T-Bone wrote:
RFDC wrote:

:lol: It's not horrible. I don't have to take time off work and show them around it's just at night we just sit around and chat and watch
stuff like Dancing with the Stars that her mom is totally into. Her dad has the TV on History Channel the rest of the time. They love to play
cards and I hate playing cards. When my stepson is around he will jump in and play spades or something else. I will continue to
do my golf on the weekend and get away for a few hours.

Move. Now. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 9:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
RFDC wrote:
T-Bone wrote:
RFDC wrote:

damn dude that sucks. Thankfully my fatherinlaw and motherinlaw always get a hotel and stay there when visiting. But my sisternlaws always stay with us and it is horrible.

The worst was after Hurricane Katrina. One of them lived in New Orleans and we were the closest family so she came to stay with us. She was here like 8 weeks. One night at supper my oldest daughter who was like 6 at the time was saying grace before our meal and she prayed, "God can you please let Aunt Megan know it is time to go home." I literally busted out laughing in the prayer. It was awesome.

:lol: :lol: Extra dessert that night I hope.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 9:26 pm 

Drunk Squirrel wrote:
RFDC wrote:
T-Bone wrote:
RFDC wrote:

:lol: :lol: Extra dessert that night I hope.

:lol: absolutely!

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:44 am 
100000 CLUB

My MIL strained some sort of tendon in her foot and has to be on bed rest for 6 weeks. This is a woman who is a total burden on my wife and has brought nothing positive to my life for at least 3 years running. Its getting very hard to continue to put up with her and to keep my mouth shut.

Yet, I was the bad guy last night because I said no to having her 70lb husky who does not really get along with other dogs at our house for that time. (our ~25lb beagle also has some social issues)

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 7:34 am 

RFDC wrote:
T-Bone wrote:
RFDC wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 7:45 am 
100000 CLUB

:lol: Oh wow I am just reading that now RFDC. When a 6 year old knows that the welcome has been long worn out, its time to GTFO.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 7:46 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
RFDC wrote:
T-Bone wrote:
RFDC wrote:

How much longer did she stay after that?

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:13 am 

who was the poster with the fat sister in law who lived in his house from a few years ago?

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:13 am 

good dolphin wrote:
who was the poster with the fat sister in law who lived in his house from a few years ago?

Rodeovann, IIRC

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:59 am 

Chus wrote:
RFDC wrote:
T-Bone wrote:
RFDC wrote:

About 2 weeks

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:22 am 

RFDC wrote:
Chus wrote:
RFDC wrote:
T-Bone wrote:
RFDC wrote:

About 2 weeks

I guess prayer doesn't work.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:22 am 

RFDC wrote:
Chus wrote:
RFDC wrote:
T-Bone wrote:
RFDC wrote:

About 2 weeks

I guess prayer doesn't work.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:23 am 

RFDC wrote:
Chus wrote:
RFDC wrote:
T-Bone wrote:
RFDC wrote:

About 2 weeks

It's pretty sad that RFDC's 6 year old daughter is the alpha of the house.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:51 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
My house lost power again. No weather issue.

I'm sure it's the transformer in my backyard again. It impacts 6 houses. Last time lightning melted it and we were out for 3 days because 100,000 other people were out and this was just 6 houses so we were last.

Don't know what would cause this.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:54 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:

I'm sure it's the transformer in my backyard again. It impacts 6 houses. Last time lightning melted it and we were out for 3 days because 100,000 other people were out and this was just 6 houses so we were last.

Russians! Surprised that those 6 houses don't have a great generator.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:56 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
Nas wrote:

I have one.

Not the point.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 12:16 am 

Nas wrote:

I have one.

Not the point.

Thanks Rauner!

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 12:18 am 

Regular Reader wrote:
Nas wrote:

I have one.

Not the point.

Thanks Rauner!

You're enjoying this too much.

I'm 5 minutes from starting a GoFundMe.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 12:24 am 

Regular Reader wrote:
Nas wrote:

I have one.

Not the point.

Thanks Rauner!

You're enjoying this too much.

I'm 5 minutes from starting a GoFundMe.

Me, Big George & the guys from Florida in urh Snyder got you partner!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5588 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 187  Next