It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:08 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5588 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 187  Next
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
I'd like to think that T-Bone just used a board meme and taped a note to her door that said MOVE. Best of luck man. Hope it goes smoothly.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:42 pm 

DAC wrote:
It's my daughter's 7th birthday today and she picked McDonald's for dinner. My wife and I both have tried to talk her into something better but to no avail.

There is crack laced in the happy meal fries or something. My kids think McDonalds is the best meal imaginable. It's maddening.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
tommy wrote:
Nine days after having a wisdom tooth removed and it hurts more than ever. Worst pain I ever had. Doc says no more drugs, though, so I'm killing my liver with ibuprofen. Fucking killing me. Can't sleep, can't grade papers, can't read. My posts have here been extra lame as well. Fucking pain.

um. there is a problem there and you need to see another dentist or something.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Douchebag wrote:
tommy wrote:
Nine days after having a wisdom tooth removed and it hurts more than ever. Worst pain I ever had. Doc says no more drugs, though, so I'm killing my liver with ibuprofen. Fucking killing me. Can't sleep, can't grade papers, can't read. My posts have here been extra lame as well. Fucking pain.

Dry socket?

dunno. went to see him yesterday. says it looked ok. says to call back in a week if it still hurts.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:20 pm 

tommy wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
tommy wrote:

Dry socket?

dunno. went to see him yesterday. says it looked ok. says to call back in a week if it still hurts.

Something is not right if there is pain 9 days later. Is this like a backroom Dentist?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
rogers park bryan wrote:
tommy wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
tommy wrote:

Dry socket?

Something is not right if there is pain 9 days later. Is this like a backroom Dentist?

:lol: Nah, he's a reputable and expensive oral surgeon. But yeah, this doesn't seem right.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
rogers park bryan wrote:
tommy wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
tommy wrote:

Dry socket?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
At 9 days I'd think you should be recovered. I think I had most of jaw mobility back by then after getting all 4 yanked but that was a long time ago. Good luck

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:37 am 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
Teenagers -- had a fun night involving pot and watermelon vodka and three kids who all deny anything to do with anything.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:22 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
I've been riding my bike the same 12.2 mile route pretty much every morning for over a year. The fastest I've done it was 46 minutes and change, but that was early on a Sunday when I caught every light and there was no traffic at all. I don't care how little body fat you're carrying and/or how fast a bike you're on, 46 minutes for that course is fast. For most of the summer I averaged about 57 minutes, but suddenly I can't seem to break an hour. I mean, I know I could break an hour if I pushed- today I did it in 1 hour 16 seconds and I was tied up for two lights at Lunt and Western- but all summer I was doing 55 minute rides without making a real concerted effort.

I guess it's like that pitcher who dominates for ten straight starts and then can't get anyone out or the horse who breaks 1:50 for the mile every week and the suddenly is off form and can't pace faster than 1:51. But I feel good out there. I can't really figure out why I've gotten slower. I keep telling myself it's the bike.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:23 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
I've been riding my bike the same 12.2 mile route pretty much every morning for over a year. The fastest I've done it was 46 minutes and change, but that was early on a Sunday when I caught every light and there was no traffic at all. I don't care how little body fat you're carrying and/or how fast a bike you're on, 46 minutes for that course is fast. For most of the summer I averaged about 57 minutes, but suddenly I can't seem to break an hour. I mean, I know I could break an hour if I pushed- today I did it in 1 hour 16 seconds and I was tied up for two lights at Lunt and Western- but all summer I was doing 55 minute rides without making a real concerted effort.

I guess it's like that pitcher who dominates for ten straight starts and then can't get anyone out or the horse who breaks 1:50 for the mile every week and the suddenly is off form and can't pace faster than 1:51. But I feel good out there. I can't really figure out why I've gotten slower. I keep telling myself it's the bike.

No Light Support.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:11 am 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
As long as you beat the guy riding next to you.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:11 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

there is a new bike path starting at bryn mawr along the old railroad tracks. It seems like it would be a fast ride.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:13 am 

newper wrote:
Teenagers -- had a fun night involving pot and watermelon vodka and three kids who all deny anything to do with anything.

I'm not looking forward to those years. Did you have them up at 6AM pulling weeds and doing yard work?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Boboli
9 out of the last 10 times I have gotten gas, I've gotten "See Cashier for Receipt."

The whole point of pay at the pump is to avoid human interaction.

:evil:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Hank Scorpio wrote:
newper wrote:

I'm not looking forward to those years. Did you have them up at 6AM pulling weeds and doing yard work?

What make them do work right as they are ready to go to bed?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:41 pm 

denisdman wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
newper wrote:

:lol: :lol:

I came home one night, was probably 15 or 16, and was so drunk that I couldn't use my keys to get in the door. I tried to knock on my sister's window but it ended up being my mom's :oops:

She shook her head and said "See you in a few hours". She was as good as her word. Humid summer morning and I'm up at 6AM sweating and pulling weeds and trying not to puke everywhere. She had me working in that yard all day long. I learned my lesson....never come home drunk again. Just crash at your friends house :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:50 pm 

pizza_Place: maciano's
Killer V wrote:
9 out of the last 10 times I have gotten gas, I've gotten "See Cashier for Receipt."

The whole point of pay at the pump is to avoid human interaction.

:evil:

Most obnoxious part is then they want a dollar amount of gas. Fill up my damn tank.

They do this just to get you into the store to by concessions.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Hank Scorpio wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
newper wrote:

:lol: :lol:

I came home one night, was probably 15 or 16, and was so drunk that I couldn't use my keys to get in the door. I tried to knock on my sister's window but it ended up being my mom's :oops:

She shook her head and said "See you in a few hours". She was as good as her word. Humid summer morning and I'm up at 6AM sweating and pulling weeds and trying not to puke everywhere. She had me working in that yard all day long. I learned my lesson....never come home drunk again. Just crash at your friends house :lol: :lol:

Mine was in the winter. Friends propped me up at the door and rang the bell then ran around the corner to watch. It happened to be a huge snowstorm that night and my mom had me up at 6am shoveling the whole block. I thought I might die. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
tommy wrote:

On the plus side you're only killing your stomach. It's Tylenol that kills your liver. :alien:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:15 pm 

denisdman wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
newper wrote:

:lol:
There have since been several confessions by multiple parties regarding these actions, but it is a different world with social media recording everything forever whereas we just had stories that were fun to tell. The origin of the watermelon vodka remains a mystery though -- not something that my wife or I would buy.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:07 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
I'm a little hungover and sleepy as hell.

It's making me cranky.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:15 am 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
newper wrote:
The origin of the watermelon vodka remains a mystery though -- not something that my wife or I would buy.

Kirkland makes an excellent watermelon vodka.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:55 pm 

Just in case the situation ever presents itself to you: do not eat cabbage soup for lunch before an afternoon of hearings.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:11 pm 

So I see this in my feed and think that it is strange that I have not seen or heard anything in the news about a helicopter getting shot down. I do a little research, and find out one was shot down that killed 31 Seals in August of 2011. While it doesn't make any difference if they died in 2011 or 2017, this is the kind of "paste what I have" nonsense that really pisses me off. Why don't you check to make sure what you are pasting is true before you paste it?? And then of course the "thoughts and prayers" replies are also very useful.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:58 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Don't know if this should be in the shout out thread or here. I've had 2 tires blow out on the expressway in the past 6 weeks. The latest happened this morning. I was able to control my car both times and didn't cause an accident. I had driven hundreds of thousands of miles in my life and never had a blowout until now. I hope no one is trying to take me out. Just another sign that I am blessed.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:02 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Nas wrote:
Don't know if this should be in the shout out thread or here. I've had 2 tires blow out on the expressway in the past 6 weeks. The latest happened this morning. I was able to control my car both times and didn't cause an accident. I had driven hundreds of thousands of miles in my life and never had a blowout until now. I hope no one is trying to take me out. Just another sign that I am blessed.

Or you have shitty tires...any warranty left on them?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:03 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Nas wrote:

Was it RPB that talked about buying used tires a few years ago?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:04 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Nas wrote:

I had that happen one time, and it is pretty scary. Glad you're ok.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:07 am 

pizza_Place: John's
It happened to me recently on one of my vehicles..an SUV..and the assholes who sold it to me put a jack in their that could only lift up a small car. Yeah, I'm an idiot for not inspecting that when I bought it..still pissed. :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5588 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 187  Next