It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:26 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5588 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 187  Next
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:31 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Okay this is the end of me and Mozilla/firefox. New update is total B.S. Slow as shit. Messed up bookmarks and they layout to where it is no longer convenient to use going to be switching to Chrome or any of you guys have a better pick?

I am also unhappy with the update. Even the square corners on the tabs have made me irrationally angry.

It sucks.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:32 am 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
Keyser Soze wrote:
I hear ya. 4th of July is when i’m at my old man yells clouds worst. I fucking hate fireworks.

I fucking hate fireworks too. We had a clock fall off the wall and break because some asshole neighbor lit off some quarter stick of dynamite. White trash holiday.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
Chus wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Okay this is the end of me and Mozilla/firefox. New update is total B.S. Slow as shit. Messed up bookmarks and they layout to where it is no longer convenient to use going to be switching to Chrome or any of you guys have a better pick?

I am also unhappy with the update. Even the square corners on the tabs have made me irrationally angry.

It sucks.

Opened it up on my computer and had a bit of wtf moment oooking at it. It is aesthetically displeasing.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:54 am 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
I'm getting tired of listening to commercials from a company based in Boise, Idaho telling me what it means to be a "local."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:06 am 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
I think all my Dr. Ken & The Children posts have been relegated to the dustbin of history.

I tried to find one tonight and couldn't.

Bummer.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:35 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
I think all my Dr. Ken & The Children posts have been relegated to the dustbin of history.

Bummer.

They were all before the migration Right? I think you can only search that far back using the search function

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:23 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios

Bummer.

Those were always good. History is being lost!!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:27 am 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Terry's Peeps wrote:

Bummer.

They were all before the migration Right? I think you can only search that far back using the search function

Cool. I didn't think they were deleted or anything. I just thought they got lost in the transition.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:07 pm 

I've been eating some of the fun-size starbursts packs today. I've opened 3 straight now containing double yellow. I probably shouldn't even bother stepping outside today.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Douchebag wrote:
I've been eating some of the fun-size starbursts packs today. I've opened 3 straight now containing double yellow. I probably shouldn't even bother stepping outside today.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:12 pm 

It's been 4 hours and my prescription has still not been filled. Will I get it before they close so I can start my antibiotics tonight? CVS- Tinley Park

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:18 am 

DAC wrote:
It's been 4 hours and my prescription has still not been filled. Will I get it before they close so I can start my antibiotics tonight? CVS- Tinley Park

We get ours from the one on Lagrange and 171st... they have usually been good.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:11 am 

newper wrote:
DAC wrote:

We get ours from the one on Lagrange and 171st... they have usually been good.

Same one for us. Wife said this never happened before.

So I needed to get on these antibiotics within 72 hours of my symptoms appearing in order for them to work. Because CVS couldn't fill a prescription in 4.5 hours, I will go another day before I start the antibiotics. So there is a good chance I missed my window now. Granted, this is just shingles which is more of a nuisance than anything but what if it were more serious?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:51 am 

What is with the proliferation of the man bun? I was standing in line a bank in a hipster part of the city yesterday and the two guys in front of me as well as the person behind the glass were sporting them. Do young women really take these things seriously?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:51 am 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
When did Johnny Cash t-shirts become a douche-bro lifestyle brand a la Harley Davidson or Ed Hardy?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:18 am 

shirtless driver wrote:
When did Johnny Cash t-shirts become a douche-bro lifestyle brand a la Harley Davidson or Ed Hardy?

When did this happen? I have a "Cash" shirt I bust out every once in a while.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:42 pm 

Quote:
Brett Anderson, the restaurant critic for the New Orleans Times-Picayune and Minnesota native, told me what he knows of a Minnesota-style pizza is a pie that’s cut into squares. When I informed him that such a pie exists outside the Upper Midwest, such as in Chicago and St. Louis (the criss-cross configuration is called the “party cut”), Anderson responded: “People in Illinois and St. Louis who think that’s their style can kiss my Swedish ass.”

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
good dolphin wrote:
What is with the proliferation of the man bun? I was standing in line a bank in a hipster part of the city yesterday and the two guys in front of me as well as the person behind the glass were sporting them. Do young women really take these things seriously?

Michael Finke arrived on U of I's campus two years ago with a crewcut and now sports the bun (and a 5.0 rebounds per game average)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:07 pm 

DAC wrote:
shirtless driver wrote:

When did this happen? I have a "Cash" shirt I bust out every once in a while.

Maybe I was being a bit harsh. I guess it's kind of along the lines of people like Lil' Uzi Vert wearing Marilyn Manson shirts.
Or the Jenner/Kardashian twats in Slayer shirts meant to look like they're from the Reign In Blood tour.
I don't have a problem with Cash or a lot of his music, but I have my suspicions about people wearing his face on their tees.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:21 pm 

This kid's face pisses me off. Motherfucker look like Drake got smacked by a cricket bat.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
I usually hear from my dad via e-mail each morning and hadn't heard from him all day. I sent another message late morning and my mom responded
that he had tripped and fallen in the parking lot of a local breakfast place and during the fall his sunglasses had broken and cut his face.
The ambulance was called and he was taken in for stitches. Sometimes it is difficult watching your parents or loved ones get old and have
this kind of stuff happen to them.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:41 pm 

T-Bone wrote:
I usually hear from my dad via e-mail each morning and hadn't heard from him all day. I sent another message late morning and my mom responded
that he had tripped and fallen in the parking lot of a local breakfast place and during the fall his sunglasses had broken and cut his face.
The ambulance was called and he was taken in for stitches. Sometimes it is difficult watching your parents or loved ones get old and have

That really blows. I hope that he gets better quickly.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:47 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
T-Bone wrote:

Thanks RR. I am not sure how many stitches he had to take. He just got done finishing 15 rounds of radiation and his leg has been bothering
him so I am wondering if these things contributed to the fall. I talked to him yesterday and said he wasn't feeling all that well. He is getting all
new scans next week to determine where all the cancer is and go back to the drawing board on how they can treat it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
shirtless driver wrote:
This kid's face pisses me off. Motherfucker look like Drake got smacked by a cricket bat.

Black Butthead.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
T-Bone wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
T-Bone wrote:

Thanks RR. I am not sure how many stitches he had to take. He just got done finishing 15 rounds of radiation and his leg has been bothering
him so I am wondering if these things contributed to the fall. I talked to him yesterday and said he wasn't feeling all that well. He is getting all
new scans next week to determine where all the cancer is and go back to the drawing board on how they can treat it.

Sorry, T-Bone. My parents are over 80, and so all of this sounds familiar.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:20 pm 

tommy wrote:
T-Bone wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
T-Bone wrote:

Sorry, T-Bone. My parents are over 80, and so all of this sounds familiar.

Fractured his left orbital bone and got 9 stitches above his left eye. Could have been much worse I am sure.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:15 am 

Dad had his full body scans read by doctor on Wednesday and his cancer has spread to bones and soft tissue as well as
numerous spots on his liver. He starts full blown chemo today but not looking too good. Pretty hard to believe I could
lose my younger brother and father in less than a year. :(

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:35 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Sorry TBone.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:42 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
T-Bone wrote:
Dad had his full body scans read by doctor on Wednesday and his cancer has spread to bones and soft tissue as well as
numerous spots on his liver. He starts full blown chemo today but not looking too good. Pretty hard to believe I could
lose my younger brother and father in less than a year. :(

Very sorry that is a difficult diagnosis.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:50 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Really sorry to hear this. I'll be praying for you T-Bone.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5588 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 187  Next