It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:51 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5588 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 187  Next
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:11 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Caller Bob wrote:
Nas wrote:
Don't know if this should be in the shout out thread or here. I've had 2 tires blow out on the expressway in the past 6 weeks. The latest happened this morning. I was able to control my car both times and didn't cause an accident. I had driven hundreds of thousands of miles in my life and never had a blowout until now. I hope no one is trying to take me out. Just another sign that I am blessed.

Or you have shitty tires...any warranty left on them?

Goodyear tires and I am not sure. If I had to pay for it the answer is no.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:58 am 

shift-deleted a *playlist* on iTunes...it wipes out all the songs from the playlist on my hard drive. i wanted to delete the playlist from the program, not the songs, dipshit apple. it was a duplicate that the stupid program created anyway. hours of work down the drain.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:23 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Went to pour another pint out of the kegerator. Ran out of beer. Fuck.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:02 am 
1000 CLUB

Early flight this morning and everyone was farting. Damn plane smells like shit.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:13 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Probably smells better than whatever country you are spending 3 hours in today.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:16 am 
1000 CLUB

Miami. And I go home tomorrow.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:37 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Nobody gives a shit.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:55 pm 

At a volleyball tournament today I watched a girl on one of the other teams walk off the court in the middle of the match and scream at her mom in the stands, "Mom, I am done, I quit, she (her coach) is a fucking bitch." Even worse the mom just sat there. The daughter came up in the stands, sat next to her mom and the mom did nothing. They sat there thru the remainder of the match.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:16 am 

RFDC wrote:
At a volleyball tournament today I watched a girl on one of the other teams walk off the court in the middle of the match and scream at her mom in the stands, "Mom, I am done, I quit, she (her coach) is a fucking bitch." Even worse the mom just sat there. The daughter came up in the stands, sat next to her mom and the mom did nothing. They sat there thru the remainder of the match.

:lol: :lol:

Why wouldn't they just leave?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:42 pm 

Douchebag wrote:
RFDC wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Why wouldn't they just leave?

Who knows...it was quite the scene. I just could not imagine what would have happened if I had done that to my mother/father when I was in high school...it would have been bad. And I just cannot fathom a mom just sitting there and having no response... Crazy

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:51 am 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
Saturday night and I was way down in So IL visiting my dad. He has a pretty good cable deal so I usually don't miss any sports when I am there. The Cubs game was looking good and then the 8th inning happened. I flip over to NBC CSN or whatever it is called and the Hawks pregame is on. At 7:30 they start showing a Bears show and no Blackhawks. Their local team is the Blues. So why were they showing the pregame show? Then I see that Schmaltz is hurt who is my big fantasy sleeper and I had picked in Draft King for the night. Kinda sucked all around!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:53 am 

RFDC wrote:

Is the coach a bitch?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:00 am 

:lol: could be no idea

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:41 am 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
DAC wrote:
Saturday night and I was way down in So IL visiting my dad. He has a pretty good cable deal so I usually don't miss any sports when I am there. The Cubs game was looking good and then the 8th inning happened. I flip over to NBC CSN or whatever it is called and the Hawks pregame is on. At 7:30 they start showing a Bears show and no Blackhawks. Their local team is the Blues. So why were they showing the pregame show? Then I see that Schmaltz is hurt who is my big fantasy sleeper and I had picked in Draft King for the night. Kinda sucked all around!

Was a WGN game and not a nbc csn game. Not sure why they do the pregame on csn.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:48 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Wife ran the marathon yesterday and I did my husbandly duties of running around the city supporting her. I was up at 4am to make sure we got to city in time and we hit all 5 spots that I told her I would be waiting. According to my fitbit, I walked 12+ miles :lol: We even had to run to make sure we got to one of the spots in time. I'm sore as hell today but obviously I can't complain about that at home so you guys get to hear me bitching instead.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:51 am 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
I would totally be playing it up like my day was much more hectic and stressful and recuperation was needed.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:53 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
I'm playing the long game. Going to try to parlay all of my support and patience during her training and on race day into a Vegas weekend with the fellas. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:53 am 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
Drunk Squirrel wrote:
DAC wrote:

Was a WGN game and not a nbc csn game. Not sure why they do the pregame on csn.

That explains that. I thought I checked his WGN and didn't see it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:57 am 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
WGN America won’t have it. If you’re lucky a local has picked it up.. we get ours on 8.3 (ABC) for WGN games. It’s kind of a pain as you gotta go looking and my bigger screen doesn’t have an antenna at the moment. I should rectify that.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:37 am 

pizza_Place: ....
rogers park bryan wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Is the coach a bitch?

Man, the demeanor of the coach is so important. Too serious? You are an insensitive asshole. Too flighty? And its a Girl Scout Meeting. Very, very difficult to get it right, but its always good to have a nice balance between competition and fun. The coaches who can make the parents stop thinking about both are the truly talented ones.

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:02 pm 

We are having work done on our house and some rainwater dripped into a light fixture. I started to remove the fixture. There was more water than I anticipated. While I had left the room for a while, someone had also turned on the light switch. The on light ended up heating up the water (it was warm but not hot to the touch). As I removed it the water splashed around on to my neck, shoulders and back. It wasn't quite boiling but my skin felt like it was on fire. In the meantime I dropped the fixture because of the pain. So I was forced to stand there on the chair as my skin is burning while people picked up the shards (I had no shoes on).

It hurt but didn't blister so I thought everything was ok. By the end of the night it only felt like a bad sunburn. Now its several days later and my skin is the color of Gorbachev's head where the water fell and it hurts to the touch. It isn't oozing or anything like that so I'm not concerned about infection. I keep using an aloe lotion which does help but I am concerned I might have done some permanent skin damage.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:04 pm 

Just begging for the obligatory light bulb joke huh?

:shock:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:13 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
Just begging for the obligatory light bulb joke huh?

:shock:

My wife said something to that effect after things had stabilized. She also reminded me that she told me not to do it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Hank Scorpio wrote:
I'm playing the long game. Going to try to parlay all of my support and patience during her training and on race day into a Vegas weekend with the fellas. :lol:

RIP Hank Scorpio and his fellas

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:17 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
good dolphin wrote:
We are having work done on our house and some rainwater dripped into a light fixture. I started to remove the fixture. There was more water than I anticipated. While I had left the room for a while, someone had also turned on the light switch. The on light ended up heating up the water (it was warm but not hot to the touch). As I removed it the water splashed around on to my neck, shoulders and back. It wasn't quite boiling but my skin felt like it was on fire. In the meantime I dropped the fixture because of the pain. So I was forced to stand there on the chair as my skin is burning while people picked up the shards (I had no shoes on).

It hurt but didn't blister so I thought everything was ok. By the end of the night it only felt like a bad sunburn. Now its several days later and my skin is the color of Gorbachev's head where the water fell and it hurts to the touch. It isn't oozing or anything like that so I'm not concerned about infection. I keep using an aloe lotion which does help but I am concerned I might have done some permanent skin damage.

Dude.
You're soft.
You need to sack up a bit.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:13 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Darkside wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Dude.
You're soft.

New here?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:02 am 

Darkside wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Dude.
You're soft.

if my sack was up it would look like a dog's red rocket right now

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:06 am 

good dolphin wrote:

Switch the fuse off before working with electricity next time, Casimir

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:10 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

You don't have to flip the fuse to remove the decorative covering.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:14 am 

good dolphin wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

You don't have to flip the fuse to remove the decorative covering.

Say that out loud as you put the aloe on.

Probably a better safe than sorry situation there.

Or are you Weinsteining this and having your secretary do it?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5588 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 187  Next