It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:36 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1858 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 62  Next
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:00 pm 
long time guy wrote:
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
LTG is currently getting bitch-slapped in the Trump thread, if anyone is up for a laugh.

This is the story of your life in there. I wouldn't draw attention to it. You are going to be a hoot in the impeachment thread.

What, slapping around LTG? Is that frowned upon?

You're resorting to self affirmation now? Now that's just weak.

Go answer my question in the Trump thread, which you have not-so-curiously avoided.

I'm done with it. I provided 3 sources which were ignored. Your first point regarding "foreign intelligence" directly contradicts what you originally stated yet you pester on.

Oh is he asking questions just to take people in circles and avoid criticizing his beloved GOP again?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:07 pm 

Yep. At the end of the day is there really any doubt that "deposition Donny" wouldn't haul Obama into court if his claims possessed legitimacy?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Baby McNown wrote:
long time guy wrote:
I'm done with it. I provided 3 sources which were ignored. Your first point regarding "foreign intelligence" directly contradicts what you originally stated yet you pester on.

Oh is he asking questions just to take people in circles and avoid criticizing his beloved GOP again?

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=103262&start=3450#p2683913

A federal law contradicts what LTG wants to say, and hilarity ensues because he just can't handle it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:12 pm 

long time guy wrote:

Wait, are you saying that I was lying about the federal law giving the President power to issue electronic surveillance? I made up the part about the definition of "electronic surveillance" in the law itself including what is known as "wiretapping"? Are you saying those things don't actually exist?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:20 pm 
Baby McNown wrote:
long time guy wrote:

A federal law contradicts what LTG wants to say, and hilarity ensues because he just can't handle it.

How did that law not apply to Assange when you were chanting Lock Her Up!! Y'all seemed quite ok with hacks and leaking then.

You also haven't bothered to bump this supposed question you asked me in the Trump thread yet.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:24 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
long time guy wrote:

How did that law not apply to Assange when you were chanting Lock Her Up!! Y'all seemed quite ok with hacks and leaking then.

Leaks? It's a discussion about whether the President has the statutory authority to order wiretaps (he does). What the fuck is with the reading comprehension on this board?

Quote:
You also haven't bothered to bump this supposed question you asked me in the Trump thread yet.

I was responding to LTG.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:28 pm 
Baby McNown wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Leaks? It's a discussion about whether the President has the statutory authority to order wiretaps (he does). What the fuck is with the reading comprehension on this board?

Quote:

I was responding to LTG.

Right see. With Trump you suddenly give a rats ass about legality and who's allowed to do what and the crime doesn't matter. You didn't give two shits about how the stuff on Hillary got out, just that she should be in jail. I'm all for law and order. I'm also intolerant of hypocritical douche canoes. You are certainly the latter.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:44 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Quote:

I was responding to LTG.

Right see. With Trump you suddenly give a rats ass about legality and who's allowed to do what and the crime doesn't matter. You didn't give two shits about how the stuff on Hillary got out, just that she should be in jail. I'm all for law and order. I'm also intolerant of hypocritical douche canoes. You are certainly the latter.

I don't think I had even begun talking politics on the board when the Hillary thing was going on. If that makes me hypocritical....k, I guess.

Of course, then there's the issue of arguing about whether the President has the authority to order electronic surveillance is nothing at all like Hillary Clinton operating a private email server.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:56 pm 
Well it is, but as you possess BRick like abilities to talk in circles I won't even bother with that one.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:58 pm 

long time guy wrote:

Wait, are you saying that I was lying about the federal law giving the President power to issue electronic surveillance? I made up the part about the definition of "electronic surveillance" in the law itself including what is known as "wiretapping"? Are you saying those things don't actually exist?

This is dumb. Obama couldn't legally authorize the wiretapping of Trump. The only way Trump turns up on a wiretap is if he is talking to a foreigner that happend to be on a President authorized wiretap. I actually addressed this earlier but not surprising it happened to whiz on by you.

They are not the same thing. Obama cannot legally authorize the wiretapping of Donald Trump.

He can authorize the wiretapping of a foreigner however. When Trump declares that he was wiretapped he is engaging in verbal gymnastics. He turned up on a wiretapped. There is a difference.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:33 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Obama cannot legally authorize the wiretapping of Donald Trump.

You keep saying this, despite a federal statute to the direct contrary. Find me a lawsuit that restricts the language of the statute, and you've got something, because you can link all the articles you want with all the quotes you can find from people saying "this can't happen", but they don't trump (he-he) the law.

Your "sources" are the equivalent of cops telling people with video cameras in public that they can't film the police, despite laws to the contrary. The words of those police officers, despite enforcing the law every day, do not nullify the codified right of people to film police action in a public area.

So sure, all kinds of former aides and intelligence officials say something "can't happen", but their words are in contradiction with the law, and the law wins out.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Boboli

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:04 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
312 and CH with an impromptu throwdown in the seldomly used NFL forum

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:28 pm 

Darkside holding his own in the White Sox fan's favorite forum, The Cubs Forum.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:46 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Caller Bob wrote:
The NFL section is very active, you know, where there are actual NFL games being played.

Common sense is extending his undefeated record versus Caller Bob.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:37 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
The NFL section is very active, you know, where there are actual NFL games being played.

Ah yes, the heavily peppered NFL forum, of which the entire 2016 NFL Season can fit on a single page

viewforum.php?f=90&start=50

This includes a few periods, when an entire week went by without any new posts at all
October 10-16, October 23-30, October 31-November 08,December 05-December12

Stick to :lol: at the sideswipes others take at me old man, don't go rouge, you just look like an idiot.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
I think I've come to appreciate the fact that Bob always includes at least one typo in every post he makes. It's a defining quality.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
Caller Bob wrote:
don't go rouge, you just look like an idiot.

:?:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:46 pm 

America is taking on all comers in the shoutout thread and getting pummeled.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Hawg Ass wrote:

It's made for a fun day. I am drinking to America today.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:53 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Hawg Ass wrote:

A guy who cheats his clientele and brags about it making allegations that others are the same as him.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:54 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

A guy who cheats his clientele and brags about it making allegations that others are the same as him.

Only in America Crest!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Seacrest wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

Better yet, a guy who cheats his clientele and still couldn't make money at it. A bad thief.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:05 pm 
100000 CLUB

Caller Bob wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Ah yes, the heavily peppered NFL forum, of which the entire 2016 NFL Season can fit on a single page
More than half of the first page contains posts from the playoffs, which technically is part of the 2016 season.

Caller Bob wrote:
This includes a few periods, when an entire week went by without any new posts at all
October 10-16, October 23-30, October 31-November 08,December 05-December12
Incorrect.
Code:
http://chicagofanatics.com/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=82801&start=690#p2612236

http://chicagofanatics.com/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=102643&start=60#p2585596

http://chicagofanatics.com/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=102739
All of those are "new posts" in the time frames you have listed. Just because there was not a new thread started, does not mean the forum was inactive.

There you go.

Last edited by Frank Coztansa on Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:05 pm 

denisdman wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

Better yet, a guy who cheats his clientele and still couldn't make money at it. A bad thief.

Let me wet my beak?!?!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
IMU wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
don't go rouge, you just look like an idiot.

:?:

I guess Bob secretly dreams of Frank in drag done up like he's working a burlesque show in heavy makeup.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:10 am 
100000 CLUB

a ritard and CiJ going at it over ending thread posts!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
CFMB vs. the term 'mediocre' heating up!

Can JORR and Caller Bob tag team to completely rewrite the accepted definition? Don't flip the channel.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Anything good I've missed?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
spmack wrote:
Anything good I've missed?

No

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1858 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 62  Next