It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:17 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1866 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:55 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Nardi wrote:
Don't head over to the Israel thread. It's mud wrestling except it's all puke and shit.

LTG stepped in it so bad Nas is going to have to start another thread accusing white board members of "virtually lynching" him.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:57 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Clawmaster has lost control of Clawmaster’s board.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:01 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
Clawmaster has lost control of Clawmaster’s board.

Quick era. It pains me to think of Claw as a one hit wonder.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:54 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
It was always the Nardi era, never the ClawGTP era

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:10 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Don't head over to the Israel thread. It's mud wrestling except it's all puke and shit.

LTG stepped in it so bad Nas is going to have to start another thread accusing white board members of "virtually lynching" him.

Don't be so desperate for attention and acceptance; it's embarrassing to watch. Especially when MAGA virtually ignores you.

How often do you post where you aren't responding to LTG, you aren't trying to get me to notice you, or you are trying to get a conservative poster to agree with some political gotcha that you genuinely believe is brilliant? I'm going to say rarely.

I hope you are enough of a gentleman that you personally delivered flowers and chocolate to LTG on Valentine's Day. Keep pursuing your man; I'm sure you'll eventually get him. The balcks have those quick twitch muscles, so you have to be as fast as lightning, like Rocky.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Caller Bob wrote:
It was always the Nardi era, never the ClawGTP era

Me thinks ClawGTP is more of a FlawGTP.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:02 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
The board is at its best when serving as a content aggregation site with some decent Bears thoughts.

The board is at its worst when the fragile shut ins that congregate waiting for someone to post content get their feelings hurt when someone posts something that scares them, and apparently that happens frequently with many, seems a side effect of being a shut in where your only human contact is when Meals on Wheels drops your lunch off at your front door, or when the aide wheels you down to the activity room at Shady Acres.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:04 am 

This board is at its best when we can discuss Jelly Roll vs. Kim Kardashian.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:14 am 

Clawmaster wrote:
The board is at its best when serving as a content aggregation site with some decent Bears thoughts.

The board is at its worst when the fragile shut ins that congregate waiting for someone to post content get their feelings hurt when someone posts something that scares them, and apparently that happens frequently with many, seems a side effect of being a shut in where your only human contact is when Meals on Wheels drops your lunch off at your front door, or when the aide wheels you down to the activity room at Shady Acres.

You got anything else? I'm hoping.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:23 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
Nardi wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

He posts these "the board is full of snowflakes" thoughts so often and never backs them up, that I've become convinced that they're his version of trolling. There's no point in engaging him on the topic.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:31 am 

pizza_Place: world famous
Nas wrote:
Nardi wrote:

Don't be so desperate for attention and acceptance; it's embarrassing to watch. Especially when MAGA virtually ignores you.

How often do you post where you aren't responding to LTG, you aren't trying to get me to notice you, or you are trying to get a conservative poster to agree with some political gotcha that you genuinely believe is brilliant? I'm going to say rarely.

I hope you are enough of a gentleman that you personally delivered flowers and chocolate to LTG on Valentine's Day. Keep pursuing your man; I'm sure you'll eventually get him. The balcks have those quick twitch muscles, so you have to be as fast as lightning, like Rocky.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:39 am 

Franky T wrote:
Nas wrote:
Nardi wrote:

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:59 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Nardi wrote:
Franky T wrote:
Nas wrote:
Nardi wrote:

:lol:

+ :lol: :lol:

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:48 am 

:lol: :lol: thats great.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Warren Newson wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

He posts these "the board is full of snowflakes" thoughts so often and never backs them up, that I've become convinced that they're his version of trolling. There's no point in engaging him on the topic.

Is it true that your new activity aide at Shady acres gave you an extra serving of pudding? Preach on Brother Snowflake!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:38 pm 

Meatball Bears fans vs. Meatball Bears fans, locked in all timer.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Marie's
Doctor of Style getting battered in the Caleb Williams thread. He's like a jobber getting pummeled by the four horsemen.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:06 pm 

shakes and LTG could be an interesting battle in the Israeli war thread. Unfortunately, shakes has to work for a living and doesn't have the time to invest in an argument with someone who "earns a living" off the backs of the taxpayers and apparently has endless time to post all day long.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
Franky T wrote:
shakes and LTG could be an interesting battle in the Israeli war thread. Unfortunately, shakes has to work for a living and doesn't have the time to invest in an argument with someone who "earns a living" off the backs of the taxpayers and apparently has endless time to post all day long.

Handing most of your "work" off to the nearest clerk is surely a most "arduous" task apparently.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:47 pm 

The Doctor Of Style wrote:
Franky T wrote:

Handing most of your "work" off to the nearest clerk is surely a most "arduous" task apparently.

I wish I had your "job" that allows you to post on a message board (that you claim to hate btw) all day, every day and still collect paychecks from the taxpayers. Must be nice. I'm kind of jealous to be honest.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:16 pm 

Franky T wrote:
Franky T wrote:

I wish I had your "job" that allows you to post on a message board (that you claim to hate btw) all day, every day and still collect paychecks from the taxpayers. Must be nice. I'm kind of jealous to be honest.

In order to for you to know if I'm not performing the "job" wouldn't you actually have to know what the actual "job" is first? Just Asking A Question.

I never used the word "hate" to describe how I feel about the joint. Just that there are certain aspects of it that happens to suck. Sorry if that offends your "sensibilities"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:48 pm 

Franky T wrote:
Franky T wrote:

In order to for you to know if I'm not performing the "job" wouldn't you actually have to know what the actual "job" is first? Just Asking A Question.

I never used the word "hate" to describe how I feel about the joint. Just that there are certain aspects of it that happens to suck. Sorry if that offends your "sensibilities"

My "sensibilities" will never be hurt on this board. That's what makes it great. I don't know of any type of "job" that gives one the freedom to post as often as you do while on the "clock". Certainly not any type of "job" that requires one to actually "work".

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:55 pm 

Franky T wrote:
Franky T wrote:
Franky T wrote:

My "sensibilities" will never be hurt on this board. That's what makes it great. I don't know of any type of "job" that gives one the freedom to post as often as you do while on the "clock". Certainly not any type of "job" that requires one to actually "work".

Your ignorance regarding the nature of my "work" isn't my problem however.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:57 pm 

Franky T wrote:
Franky T wrote:
Franky T wrote:

Your ignorance regarding the nature of my "work" isn't my problem however.

Then keep up the good work my man!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:32 pm 

Franky T & Doctor Of Style going at it hard in the Board Bickering thread!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:30 pm 

Douchebag wrote:

Get a job.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:23 pm 

Nardi wrote:
Douchebag wrote:

Get a job.

Anybody can get a job. It's doing the job that's really the most important part of having a job.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Marie's
The old rivalry of Simple Frank and Caller Bob heating up in various threads. Will they finally sack up and meet at an oasis?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:18 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
TM smacking around Caller Bob like a little bitch in the Desantis thread.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Heated fart battle between TDS and the Hawk over in a politics thread.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1866 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63  Next