It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:35 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: .webp image support
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:05 pm 

It seems that everything is now webp, but that format isn't supported on this board? I will have to type a lot more words to make up for the loss of pictures.

Post subject: Re: .webp image support
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
I agree.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:28 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
IkeSouth wrote:
It seems that everything is now webp, but that format isn't supported on this board? I will have to type a lot more words to make up for the loss of pictures.

Download the images, convert the files to jpeg, upload them to an image storage site, and link to the stored images in your posts.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
I only trust pictures that are pdf scans of printed copies.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:03 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:

Download the images, convert the files to jpeg, upload them to an image storage site, and link to the stored images in your posts.

One you haven't noticed that's what I've been doing for years and two you didnt understand that I said all of the sites now use webp. This is a strong sign of going senile.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's

You can skip the confirm-before-run step by appending -y on your prompts. Or via a setting in the config file for open interpreter.

$ interpreter

it'll spin a second and your cli prompt will change to:

>

> convert myimage.webp to a png (or jpg or animated gif or whatever) -y

you can add more info to the prompt

> convert myimage.webp to a 600x400 jpg and make it grayscale (or text on it or whatever).

if you don't know the name of the webp

> find all webp image files in this directory/on this computer and convert them to png/jpg

or just list them all first before picking the one(s) you want to convert:

> list all image files in this directory

>list all files in <some dir parth>

ETC, anything you can think of to do on a computer, open interpreter can do it for you via natural language prompting.

You also need to have ChatGPT API credits with an OPENAI_API_KEY environment variable; or Open Interpreter has a command to set it for you, naturally.

Generate an OPENAI API key at platform.openai.com, copy it and prompt open interpreter to set your OPENAI API key, it'll then ask you to paste it in. Or you can write a prompt including the key, but I would let it ask for the key so the key doesn't log to your prompt history. or just export OPENAI_API_KEY = '<key value>' in your .bashrc/config.fish/.zshrc in your home directory and open interpreter will see it automatically.

That OpenAI API KEY is not part of your regular 20 dollar a month ChatGPT subscription. Extra, separate API credits at platform.openai.com, like so:

I think you get like $10 OPENAI API credits by default/to start if'n you have a ChatGPT subscription already, maybe even if you don't

You can also run Open Interpreter using free, no api credits required huggingface open source models. Search youtube for instructional videos on that. If you're doing local machine operations on your local computer, the OpenAI API doesn't really get hit, so it doesn't cost much to run either with OpenAI or with an open source model like Mixtral or Mistral or whatever. The OpenAI models are the best by far. Even better than Google's Gemini. But you can configure open interpreter to use most any LLM as its AI engine. Including one you download and tune yourself against your own data/resources.

You'll never hear surf music again.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:12 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
IkeSouth wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:

One you haven't noticed that's what I've been doing for years and two you didnt understand that I said all of the sites now use webp. This is a strong sign of going senile.

I didn't understand your post because it was, like most of your thoughts, expressed in barely comprehensible English. That is a strong sign of functional illiteracy.

And why would I bother to check how you are sharing photos to this site? That you think I would be interested in such a triviality is a strong sign that you are a megalomaniacal narcissist with a significantly below average IQ.

Now get back to regaling us with tales of your imaginary sexual encounters with UW coeds and syphilitic bartenders.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:23 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:

I didn't understand your post because it was, like most of your thoughts, expressed in barely comprehensible English. That is a strong sign of functional illiteracy.

And why would I bother to check how you are sharing photos to this site? That you think I would be interested in such a triviality is a strong sign that you are a megalomaniacal narcissist with a significantly below average IQ.

Now get back to regaling us with tales of your imaginary sexual encounters with UW coeds and syphilitic bartenders.

when did you go through the change!! Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:03 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
If you don't get after TM, you are a giant fucking pussy.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:53 am 

He she wasnt on my rader.
Wasnt.