It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:34 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Black Panther
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:37 pm
Posts: 112
pizza_Place: Home Run Inn...Frozen!
Looks like it could be one of the worst movies ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Black Panther
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:28 am
Posts: 11852
Location: Boofoo Zoo
pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Looks like it could be one of the best movies ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Black Panther
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:29 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:17 am
Posts: 43774
Location: Palatine
pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Looks like it could be a movie.

_________________
I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Black Panther
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
Posts: 48474
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
KDdidit wrote:
Looks like it could be one of the best movies ever.


Yeah it's gonna do monster numbers.

_________________
Seacrest wrote:
If presented with a fact(s) that I do not like, I'll tell myself it's false.


chaspoppcap wrote:
You seem to have a hard on for me and I probably desire it


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Black Panther
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:40 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:17 am
Posts: 43774
Location: Palatine
pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Terry's Peeps wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
Looks like it could be one of the best movies ever.


Yeah it's gonna do monster numbers.

MANY terrible movies do

_________________
I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Black Panther
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
Posts: 48474
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
FavreFan wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
Looks like it could be one of the best movies ever.


Yeah it's gonna do monster numbers.

MANY terrible movies do


Everyone knows most money equals best.

This is America.

_________________
Seacrest wrote:
If presented with a fact(s) that I do not like, I'll tell myself it's false.


chaspoppcap wrote:
You seem to have a hard on for me and I probably desire it


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Black Panther
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:05 am
Posts: 8480
pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Polecat666 wrote:
Looks like it could be one of the worst movies ever.

viewtopic.php?f=60&t=106941&p=2733646&hilit=Black+Panther#p2733646

Jackass

_________________
Nas wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if Johnson pushed hard for civil rights just so he could whip his dick (named Jumbo) out and slap it all over Bobby.


I think it was bigger than that.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group