It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 492 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 17  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Rumored title of A4:

Avengers: End Game

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:03 pm 

So the subreddit r/thanosdidnothingwrong is going to ban half their members at midnight Sunday evening. These purged members will be sent off to a private soul stone themed subreddit. The rumor is if the superheroes are brought back in Avengers 4 then the redditors will be brought back to the Thanos subreddit.

Heavy nerd stuff I know, but no one has ever banned 200,000 members of a subreddit at one time before.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Jbi11s wrote:
So the subreddit r/thanosdidnothingwrong is going to ban half their members at midnight Sunday evening. These purged members will be sent off to a private soul stone themed subreddit. The rumor is if the superheroes are brought back in Avengers 4 then the redditors will be brought back to the Thanos subreddit.

Heavy nerd stuff I know, but no one has ever banned 200,000 members of a subreddit at one time before.

BigRedditFan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:45 pm 

The funny thing is when the mods announced this plan there was only 100,000 members in the subreddit. Now there is over 400,000 because people want to be sent to the private soul stone subreddit.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:10 pm 

Apparently, both of the Infinty War directors have subscribed to r/thanosdidnothingwrong.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:40 am 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:00 pm 

Pretty cool.

https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comments/94nbdn/i_edited_thors_entrance_with_the_immigrant_song/

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Jbi11s wrote:

Saw it ... liked it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:29 am 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
shakes wrote:
To get ready for this I'm re-watching every Marvel movie from this family. Ran through phase 1 already, but skipped Hulk because it has Ed Norton instead of Ruffalo.

finally finished my re-watch of every Marvel movie and saw Avengers over the weekend. Liked it a lot. Felt like I was watching a comic book. Would've liked to see a little more humor, but with all the action that had to take place I understand why it was the way it was.

Fired up for the sequal.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:18 am 

pizza_Place: Boboli
Has anyone mentioned the Captain Marvel thing? I'm not a comic book guy and am not so familiar with this character other than hearing how she's supposedly the most formidable character in the Marvel universe. If she really is, thanks for sitting out what was the largest/most deadly battle in the Marvel universe to date!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:27 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Jbi11s wrote:

you know, when reddit gets rid of a subreddit they keep tabs on the usuals from that freshly deleted subreddit to see where they're going en masse to see if there's some kind of a new subreddit that popped up to replace the deleted subreddit. so if they haven't technically banned 200k members at once they've at least got the infrastructure to enforce such bigtime actions. #TheMoreYouKnow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:25 pm 

Trailer supposedly coming in a couple weeks, but we have a leaked trailer description making the rounds on the internet.

Not confirmed, but spoilers ahead if you don't want to wait for the visuals:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SqSUcXviiH8

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
Summarize it for us older guys that have yet to get on the bandwagon of deciding it is okay to watch 10 minute videos every time we want to try to get a piece of news just to support the ad revenue model.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:28 pm 

Killer V wrote:
Has anyone mentioned the Captain Marvel thing? I'm not a comic book guy and am not so familiar with this character other than hearing how she's supposedly the most formidable character in the Marvel universe. If she really is, thanks for sitting out what was the largest/most deadly battle in the Marvel universe to date!

In the comics she's not on Thor's power level. For some reason tho, the MCU wants to make her more powerful than Thor. Kind of dumb if you ask me.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:30 pm 

IMU wrote:
Summarize it for us older guys that have yet to get on the bandwagon of deciding it is okay to watch 10 minute videos every time we want to try to get a piece of news just to support the ad revenue model.

A lot of jump cuts. The old Avengers team up with Ant-Man. Thanos has a sword. Tony and Steve bromance. Hulk is back. Hawkeye too.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
What I find interesting is with so many actors in this universe now, some of them have been seen together in other stuff. Dr. Strange and the white CIA guy from "Black Panther" were Sherlock and Dr. Watson in the recent BBC version. Loki and Scarlet Witch played Hank Williams and his wife in a biography film. I am sure there is a web page somewhere dedicated to this topic.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Telegram Sam wrote:
What I find interesting is with so many actors in this universe now, some of them have been seen together in other stuff. Dr. Strange and the white CIA guy from "Black Panther" were Sherlock and Dr. Watson in the recent BBC version. Loki and Scarlet Witch played Hank Williams and his wife in a biography film. I am sure there is a web page somewhere dedicated to this topic.

you don't know who Martin Freeman is?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Jbi11s wrote:
Killer V wrote:

In the comics she's not on Thor's power level. For some reason tho, the MCU wants to make her more powerful than Thor. Kind of dumb if you ask me.

There's your answer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
shakes wrote:
Telegram Sam wrote:

From Young Frankenstein?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Telegram Sam wrote:
shakes wrote:
Telegram Sam wrote:

From Young Frankenstein?

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:39 pm 

Jbi11s wrote:
Killer V wrote:

Because she's a broad and everyone has to do everything they can to put broads over ... in a nutshell.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:18 am 

Don Tiny wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
Killer V wrote:

Because she's a broad and everyone has to do everything they can to put broads over ... in a nutshell.

I get that, but the Solo/Last Jedi backlash makes me wonder if Disney pushed the MCU to ease back on the power/role of Captain Marvel in this movie. Just a thought. Plus it's a major shoe horn to just have her show up 20 movies in and defeat Thanos. Leave that to Thor and Hulk please.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:36 pm 

Hmm...

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/10/14/avengers-4-russo-brothers-photo-fan-theories-mcu/

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:16 pm 

pizza_Place: ....
Don Tiny wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
Killer V wrote:

I wish some rogue Hollywood outcast would come out with an 80's style tits and ass sexploitation flick like Porky's or something right about now.

That would totally hit the spot.

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:26 pm 

Possible Spoiler:

Rumors of new villain more powerful than Thanos. Goes along with rumored title of film.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hPcv8zlqMzs

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:47 pm 

SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN MOVIE YET:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:01 pm 

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:14 am 

First trailer for Avengers 4 will be released on Wednesday.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:19 am 

SPOILER:

Set photo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:20 am 

More SPOILERS:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 492 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 17  Next