It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 1:15 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4685 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82 ... 157  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:49 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
When he showed up as a Lannister soldier and Arya was riding up on her horse, I got really excited that we were gonna see Ed Sheeran skewered by Needle. :lol: :lol:

The Euron scene was good though. He had some nice zingers, "Here I stand with my TWO good hands..."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:50 am 

Jbi11s wrote:

:lol: Nicely done.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:52 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Kirkwood wrote:
I don't understand why the internet got/is so mad about Ed Sheeran when he looked like a normal soldier. But then you have GQ Euron dressing like a dickhead Johnny Depp or Russell Brand wannabe.

Didn't even know who is was so it was fine and not distracting at all.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:53 am 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:
I don't understand why the internet got/is so mad about Ed Sheeran when he looked like a normal soldier. But then you have GQ Euron dressing like a dickhead Johnny Depp or Russell Brand wannabe.

When Kanye shows up on one of Greyjoy's ships, we'll see if you change your (auto) tune

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:54 am 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
Hank Scorpio wrote:
When he showed up as a Lannister soldier and Arya was riding up on her horse, I got really excited that we were gonna see Ed Sheeran skewered by Needle. :lol: :lol:

The Euron scene was good though. He had some nice zingers, "Here I stand with my TWO good hands..."

It was a very enjoyable scene. I just figured if people are crying about Sheeran then they should also be crying about an extra from Pirate from the Caribbean having a scene with Queen Cersei

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:56 am 

Now that they've crossed the cameo line, they may as well go all the way and have Larry David (HBO cross promo) on the new small council.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:58 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
rogers park bryan wrote:
Now that they've crossed the cameo line, they may as well go all the way and have Larry David (HBO cross promo) on the new small council.

Newest season of Curb in the GoT world?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:58 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
Jbi11s wrote:
ZephMarshack wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
Conor McGregor is supposed to appear in a few episodes this season at some point. Could be cool, or horrible if he has to act.

This will be great promotional work for his fight on Showtime PPV that's running directly against an HBO card :lol:

I agree great promotion for his brand. They won't be directly competing tho as the fight is Saturday and GoT is Sunday.

I do wonder where they'll fit him in at. Up north right? Maybe a knight for one of the lower castles surrounding winterfell.

But HBO already had scheduled their own boxing card on 8/26 when Mayweather-McGregor took the date :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:59 am 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Wow I didn't even know that.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:03 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:

Larry: Wait a second Jaime. Did Cersei get her wine refilled 4 times or 5? I only got mine refilled by the serving girl twice!

Jaime: Well, she IS the queen...

Larry: I realize that but double the wine?? DOUBLE?!? That's an outrage, I'm going to bring it up to her. It isn't her fault but I'm sure she would like to know what is happening to a member of the small council.

<next scene Larry is ready to be executed, cue the Curb music as he looks dejectedly at the serving girl refilling Cersei's wine at the execution>

Executive Producer
David Benioff

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:04 am 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:04 am 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

Larry: Wait a second Jaime. Did Cersei get her wine refilled 4 times or 5? I only got mine refilled by the serving girl twice!

Larry: I realize that but double the wine?? DOUBLE?!? That's an outrage, I'm going to bring it up to her. It isn't her fault but I'm sure she would like to know what is happening to a member of the small council.

<next scene Larry is ready to be executed, cue the Curb music as he looks dejectedly at the serving girl refilling Cersei's wine at the execution>

Executive Producer
David Benioff

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:07 am 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

Executive Producer
David Benioff

Nice. The song was playing before I even read the last line

Larry after the Red Wedding: I have to say before all the chaos at the end there, it was a pretty nice little ceremony.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:09 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

Executive Producer
David Benioff

Nice. The song was playing before I even read the last line

Larry after the Red Wedding: I have to say before all the chaos at the end there, it was a pretty nice little ceremony.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:09 am 

Great episode.

But I thought the opening would have been better suited as a closer for last season. Everyone knew in the opening that Arya was going to poison all of House Frey. If they could have done that at the end of Season 6 without the audience knowing it was Arya wearing a mask, they could have created another Red Wedding type moment for the show.

Yes, it was a great scene, but it could have been better.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:10 am 

Douchebag wrote:
Great episode.

But I thought the opening would have been better suited as a closer for last season. Everyone knew in the opening that Arya was going to poison all of House Frey. If they could have done that at the end of Season 6 without the audience knowing it was Arya wearing a mask, they could have created another Red Wedding type moment for the show.

Im kinda with you, but then you couldnt show Arya actually slitting Walder's throat, unless you had him tied up in the back or something

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:13 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:

Same

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:16 am 

Boilermaker Rick introduced me to Ed Sheeran. We were debating who was more famous between he and Kanye West.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:34 am 

Douchebag wrote:
Great episode.

According to the behind the scenes interview after the show, Benioff said that it wasn't even supposed to be a cold open. It was just filmed as part of the episode but after they watched it they decided it had to go in front to start the season.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:41 am 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
rogers park bryan wrote:
Im not pissed but the Sheeran thing really takes you out of the moment in a show like thats set in a place so far from our reality. Would be like Jay-Z having a cameo in Star Wars

Agree. I felt that GOT was above crap like that. Guess not.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
so, where do you guys think everyone will end up on this show?

Does Arya kill Cersei? And if so, then what for Arya? does she ever hook up with Darnaryius and co.?

What happens to Jamie? He's a good guy on the show, will he have a good ending or meet the same fate as Cersei?

When does Jon Snow hook up with Dragon Queen? And I'm confused, is Jon Snow the nephew of dragon queen or a half brother or something else?

I would guess with Bran arriving at The Wall he will end up at Winterfell with Jon and at some point will be the one to let Jon and Dany know that they are related.

How long before Sam abandons Old Town and joins the fight? where does he go? Dragonstone to get the dragon glass?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:13 pm 

To focus the question a little more, who will be on the Iron Throne at the end of the show?

Dany
Tyrion
Ceresi
Jaime
Euron
Varys
Littlefinger

Id guess such a dark show has to end on a down note or people will feel cheated.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:22 pm 

My show predictions:

Dany, Jon and Tyrion are the three heads of the Dragon. They will each ride a dragon into battle against the Night King.

Jaime kills Cersei. He killed the Mad King to stop him from blowing up innocents and Cersei went and did the damn thing herself.

Dany will marry Jon and re-start the incest/Targ dynasty. (Jon is her nephew Shakes)

Bran is gonna fuck something up at Winterfell and end up letting the Night King and the army pass the wall like he did with the cave.

Sam sucks. I hope he catches greyscale from Jorah.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:11 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
I think Bran, not Jon, is the 3rd dragon "rider".

Also Tyrion is a Targaryen.

Jaime has to die. I love him but you can't say he's a "good guy".

Dead at the end -

Cersei
Jaime
Arya
The Hound
The Mountain
Littlefinger
Sand Snakes
Jorah
Queen of Thorns
Bran
Meera
Qyburn

That's about it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:16 pm 

Cersei is killed by Jaime, who then kills himself.

The Hound dies in the North and we finally get Clegane Bowl-Walking Dead version in the last episode.

Arya lives and goes on to be an actress in Braavos.

Brienne and Tormund live happily ever after.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:20 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Cersei is killed by Jaime, who then kills himself.

The Hound dies in the North and we finally get Clegane Bowl-Walking Dead version in the last episode.

Arya lives and goes on to be an actress in Braavos.

Brienne and Tormund live happily ever after.

Arya has murdered a shit ton of people to just live happily ever after.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:22 pm 

Yeah but she'll be totally fine after she completes her list.

Right?

RIGHT?????

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:53 pm 

Who sits on the Iron Throne at the conclusion in your scenarios?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:58 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:

Jon & Dany

Although part of me hopes Dany goes Mad Queen and Tyrion has to kill her. But I don't think so.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:59 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:

I want to say Jon since he is Rhaegar's son but no way does Dany give it up. I say Dany but Jon is the King.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4685 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82 ... 157  Next