It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 12:31 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2996 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:13 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
The dumb Wintrust Sox vs. Cubs family with the choregraphed high fives. It plays so often during the games that it just grates on you.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:33 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
most commercials just feature one set of annoying people, but there's an Xfinity ad out now where they manage to sequence together the most annoying people possible
-a family who is sitting around a campfire , while all staring at their phones
-some Questlove-lite guy saying he's saving a bunch of "clamaroonies"
-some trixie out sunbathing (and staring at her phone) telling me to relax, bc her wifi is crushing it

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
I have heard commercials for NJ Diet on WSCR and AM1000 for the last couple of months, and they contain more bullshit than a Matt Nagy press conference.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/nj-diet-reviews

Quote:
Healthline diet score: 0.88 out of 5

DIET REVIEW SCORECARD
Overall score: 0.88
Weight loss: 1.25
Healthy eating: 0.75
Sustainability: 0.75
Whole body health: 0.5
Nutrition quality: 1
Evidence-based: 1

BOTTOM LINE: The NJ Diet is a very low calorie crash diet purported to help you lose up to 45 pounds (20 kg) in 40 days and burn up to 7,000 calories daily by taking supplements. It’s expensive, unsustainable, and potentially harmful to your health. As such, Healthline does not recommend it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:10 am 

pizza_Place: joes pizza
the phone one where the hirl is dressed up at 2 different characters and they start celebrating

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:18 am 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Tad Queasy wrote:
I have heard commercials for NJ Diet on WSCR and AM1000 for the last couple of months, and they contain more bullshit than a Matt Nagy press conference.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/nj-diet-reviews

Quote:
Healthline diet score: 0.88 out of 5

DIET REVIEW SCORECARD
Overall score: 0.88
Weight loss: 1.25
Healthy eating: 0.75
Sustainability: 0.75
Whole body health: 0.5
Nutrition quality: 1
Evidence-based: 1

BOTTOM LINE: The NJ Diet is a very low calorie crash diet purported to help you lose up to 45 pounds (20 kg) in 40 days and burn up to 7,000 calories daily by taking supplements. It’s expensive, unsustainable, and potentially harmful to your health. As such, Healthline does not recommend it.

I wondered what they meant by the diet being DNA-based. Is my specific DNA going to recommend laying off the Twinkies and Coke?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
The Uber Eats commercials seem targeted specifically to the gayest end of the gay demo.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
The Uber Eats commercials seem targeted specifically to the gayest end of the gay demo.

The Patrick Stewart/Mark Hammil ones are pure gold

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:03 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
This Ends in Antioch wrote:

The Patrick Stewart/Mark Hammil ones are pure gold

Those may be the gayest of them all.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:40 am 

Boxing network "Da Zone" is touting their next fight as "Where there's a will, there's a war!"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Verizon's holiday-themed ads with Kate McKinnon are horribly-ADRed hodge-podges of repurposed footage from old spots and new stuff shot with cheap extras sans-McKinnon. I wonder why they even bothered at all if they couldn't get her back on set. They even had to take the closing shot of the original spot where she's walking towards the back of the line past a group of people with broken phones, digitally remove the people in line, and poorly render a picket fence for her to walk by for some reason.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/qMVb/verizon-bl ... e-mckinnon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:15 pm 

I really dislike the holiday car ads. The people presented are all disgustingly materialistic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:16 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
good dolphin wrote:
I really dislike the holiday car ads. The people presented are all disgustingly materialistic

Yep.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:22 pm 

good dolphin wrote:

Thankfully my wife buys her cars in the summers. I don't think she notices them or how b.s. they are. Especially the GMC where the guy buys two for he and his wife and we all know how crappy that one is.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:06 pm 

good dolphin wrote:

This one is still the worst:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqfr-fCyyNc

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
i enjoy the patriot software jingle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zPvnZwqXiE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:56 am 

pizza_Place: Pasaro's, St. Joe, MI.
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Verizon's holiday-themed ads with Kate McKinnon are horribly-ADRed hodge-podges of repurposed footage from old spots and new stuff shot with cheap extras sans-McKinnon. I wonder why they even bothered at all if they couldn't get her back on set. They even had to take the closing shot of the original spot where she's walking towards the back of the line past a group of people with broken phones, digitally remove the people in line, and poorly render a picket fence for her to walk by for some reason.

Her movements seem awkward, walking like she's stomping on bugs, turning around to walk backwards for no reason, and the half-turn/finger point/lip bite at the end is weird. Of course, it's run twice every break regardless of channel.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:52 am 

amazon's commercials have to be among the most obsequious, pandering and cloying commercials out there. cleopatra and rapunzel. wow, real history scholars writing these things.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Pasaro's, St. Joe, MI.
There's the ad for some shit or another, where the douche guy turns off the lights and walks over multiple sharp toys to get to bed, only for his bitch princess to tell him she left the light on downstairs. Get them poorly-trained chitlins out of their beds and make them pick up their damn toys like they are supposed to, ya lazy parent prick. What are the toys doing in your bedroom, anyway? Can't you afford a light on the night stand so you can walk to the bed not in the dark? I'm sorry you're poor. And who left the light on? She can turn it off! Darwin plans for their heat exchanger to be cracked and the batteries removed from the CO monitor to be installed in some of them pokey toys.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
taco bell is telling me that today's youth prefers tacos to sex. powerful statement.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:11 pm 

The latest Fannie May ad, with the mom telling her daughter the Pixies are for Santa, but she can have one only if she splits it with her.

"When premium ingredients come together, memories are made forever."

Ugh.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
K Effective wrote:

Her movements seem awkward, walking like she's stomping on bugs, turning around to walk backwards for no reason, and the half-turn/finger point/lip bite at the end is weird. Of course, it's run twice every break regardless of channel.

she also seems like she's gasping for air constantly when she talks

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
K Effective wrote:

Good Christ is she awful. That commercial has been on all weekend with all the football on and it is painful to watch. I would rather watch the hungry root ad on repeat for an hour than see kate do her finger pointing bullshit in her powersuit.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
"Free squeegee" Hyundai Guy is the true asshole, and nobody can tell me different. Taking up one of a limited number of spots for paying customers and getting pissy when the owner denies free use of the facilities when he declares at the onset that he won't be buying anything? Fuuuuuck you.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:35 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
That "I Only Have Eyes for You" Alexa commercial. It's a sweet sentiment but that look she gives him at the end is like 'why did you just stab me in the back to kill me?'

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:06 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
K Effective wrote:

Good Christ is she awful. That commercial has been on all weekend with all the football on and it is painful to watch. I would rather watch the hungry root ad on repeat for an hour than see kate do her finger pointing bullshit in her powersuit.

Came to the thread to bitch about her Verizon commercials. It is reassuring to know I am not the only one who dislikes them and her. She is just as awful in these commercials as she is on SNL.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:58 am 

pizza_Place: joes pizza
the new facebook meta jungle commercial

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:07 pm 

The Rakuten Cha-Ching ads…you’ll know when you see them.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:38 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
https://www.tiktok.com/t/TTPd2v7ujx/

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Tad Queasy wrote:

Came to the thread to patriot about her Verizon commercials. It is reassuring to know I am not the only one who dislikes them and her. She is just as awful in these commercials as she is on SNL.

The walking is really weird. What's the deal?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:36 pm 

Similar to an earlier comment, the commercial where two gays fantasize about watching Serena pwn some tennis players in the matrix is impossibly gay.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2996 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next