It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:01 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
Producers write two contestants to hook up, get them drunk, film them fucking while other contestants look on. Next day, girl says she was too drunk to consent. Production shut down. Investigation underway.

I think this will go down as a highly publicized (and documented) example of what really happens in many instances of sexual assault. Should be interesting how this turns out.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Big Chicagoan wrote:
Producers write two contestants to hook up, get them drunk, film them fucking while other contestants look on. Next day, girl says she was too drunk to consent. Production shut down. Investigation underway.

I think this will go down as a highly publicized (and documented) example of what really happens in many instances of sexual assault. Should be interesting how this turns out.

Just because she volunteered to be on a show called Bachelor in Paradise and agreed to be whisked away to some tropical locale to ostensibly meet some guy to be her future husband and plied with drinks and dinners DOESNT mean she was looking to have regret sex.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
These voyeur shows are creepy, hopefully this ends them.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
KDdidit wrote:
These voyeur shows are creepy, hopefully this ends them.

America loves them. They aren't going away any time soon.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:40 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
badrogue17 wrote:
Big Chicagoan wrote:

Just because she volunteered to be on a show called Bachelor in Paradise and agreed to be whisked away to some tropical locale to ostensibly meet some guy to be her future husband and plied with drinks and dinners DOESNT mean she was looking to have regret sex.

She was asking for it!

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:49 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Nas wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Big Chicagoan wrote:

She was asking for it!

I'm pretty sure that's the only way to interpret it when she sticks her pussy in your face. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:03 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Big Chicagoan wrote:

She was asking for it!

I'm pretty sure that's the only way to interpret it when she sticks her pussy in your face. :lol:

Pill Cosby agrees.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:05 pm 

Toni Ferrari is lucky shakes never reported her.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:30 pm 
Site Admin

Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Big Chicagoan wrote:

She was asking for it!

Pill Cosby agrees.

Are you saying DeMario drugged her? That's quite an accusation.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Tony Weed's
1039 Oliver Ave, Aurora
(630) 892-2772
Clearly, she was raped. Corrine has a boyfriend back home, duh.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:39 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Life is resembling art in this case. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5566130/

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:47 am 

pizza_Place: Paradise Hotel
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Toni Ferrari is lucky shakes never reported her.

That was Melissa, not me!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
I was trying to think this through yesterday, but the cuck in me felt I was making false equivalencies or had serious flaws in logic. So I apologize in advance for that.

Two individuals drink too much and then get intimate. The next morning one of those persons feels like they weren't able to consent. If as a society we say a drunk person cannot consent, then how can another drunk person commit sexual assault? There has to be some sort of intent in that act. Now certainly if you drug a person or only one person drank too much, then I can see an argument there. But how do you reconcile letting one party say I didn't know what I was doing while criminalizing the other party for behavior in the same state of mind?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:45 pm 
Site Admin

denisdman wrote:
I was trying to think this through yesterday, but the cuck in me felt I was making false equivalencies or had serious flaws in logic. So I apologize in advance for that.

Two individuals drink too much and then get intimate. The next morning one of those persons feels like they weren't able to consent. If as a society we say a drunk person cannot consent, then how can another drunk person commit sexual assault? There has to be some sort of intent in that act. Now certainly if you drug a person or only one person drank too much, then I can see an argument there. But how do you reconcile letting one party say I didn't know what I was doing while criminalizing the other party for behavior in the same state of mind?

The only way is to say that women aren't responsible for their actions when drunk while men are which is the very essence of sexism.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
denisdman wrote:

The only way is to say that women aren't responsible for their actions when drunk while men are which is the very essence of sexism.

Reminds me of this classic poster
https://www.dailydot.com/irl/anti-rape- ... ersations/

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
What's the statute of limitations on raping a contestant on a reality show while filming in international waters?

Asking for a friend.