PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:02 am 

"My ambition far exceeds my talents"

George Jung in Blow.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:06 am 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
"Bond,James Bond"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:11 am 

pizza_Place: maciano's
Ace Rothstein: Listen, if you didn't know you were being scammed you're too fuckin' dumb to keep this job, if you did know, you were in on it. Either way, YOU'RE OUT! Get out. Go on, let's go.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:17 am 

Neal McCauley "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:20 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
"I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse."

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:22 am 

One of my favorite movies of all-time. Alec Baldwin with one great quote after another in Glengarry Glen Ross:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104348/quotes

Blake: You're talking about what. You're talking about... Bitching about that sale you shot, some sonofabitch who don't wanna buy land, some broad you're trying to screw, so forth. Let's talk about something important. They all here?

Williamson: All but one.

Blake: I'm going anyway. Let's talk about something important. Put. That coffee. Down. Coffee's for closers only. You think I'm fucking with you? I am not fucking with you. I'm here from downtown. I'm here from Mitch and Murray. And I'm here on a mission of mercy. Your name's Levine? You call yourself a salesman, you son of a bitch?

Dave Moss: I don't gotta sit here and listen to this shit.

Blake: You certainly don't, pal, 'cause the good news is - you're fired. The bad news is - you've got, all of you've got just one week to regain your jobs starting with tonight. Starting with tonight's sit. Oh? Have I got your attention now? Good. 'Cause we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired. Get the picture? You laughing now? You got leads. Mitch and Murray paid good money, get their names to sell them; you can't close the leads you're given, you can't close shit. You ARE shit! Hit the bricks, pal, and beat it 'cause you are going OUT!

Shelley Levene: The leads are weak.

Blake: The leads are weak? Fucking leads are weak. You're weak! I've been in this business 15 years...

Dave Moss: What's your name?

Blake: Fuck you! That's my name! You know why, mister? You drove a Hyundai to get here. I drove an eighty-thousand dollar BMW. THAT'S my name. And your name is you're wanting. You can't play in the man's game, you can't close them - go home and tell your wife your troubles. Because only one thing counts in this life: Get them to sign on the line which is dotted. You hear me, you fucking burritos? A-B-C. A-Always, B-Be, C-Closing. Always be closing. ALWAYS BE CLOSING. A-I-D-A. Attention, Interest, Decision, Action. Attention - Do I have your attention? Interest - Are you interested? I know you are, 'cause it's fuck or walk. You close or you hit the bricks. Decision - Have you made your decision for Christ? And Action. A-I-D-A. Get out there - you got the prospects coming in. You think they came in to get out of the rain? A guy don't walk on the lot lest he wants to buy. They're sitting out there waiting to give you their money. Are you gonna take it? Are you man enough to take it? What's the problem, pal? You - Moss.

Dave Moss: You're such a hero, you're so rich, how come you're coming down here wasting your time with such a bunch of bums?

Blake: You see this watch? You see this watch?

Dave Moss: Yeah.

Blake: That watch costs more than your car. I made $970,000 last year. How much'd you make? You see, pal, that's who I am, and you're nothing. Nice guy? I don't give a shit. Good father? Fuck you! Go home and play with your kids. You wanna work here - close! You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you cocksucker? You can't take this, how can you take the abuse you get on a sit? You don't like it, leave. I can go out there tonight with the materials you've got and make myself $15,000. Tonight! In two hours! Can you? Can YOU? Go and do likewise. A-I-D-A. Get mad you son of a bitches, get mad. You want to know what it takes to sell real estate? It takes BRASS BALLS to sell real estate. Go and do likewise, gents. Money's out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you. You wanna go out on those sits tonight and close, CLOSE. It's yours. If not, you're gonna be shining my shoes. And you know what you'll be saying - a bunch of losers sittin' around in a bar. 'Oh yeah. I used to be a salesman. It's a tough racket.' These are the new leads. These are the Glengarry leads. And to you they're gold, and you don't get them. Why? Because to give them to you is just throwing them away. They're for closers. I'd wish you good luck but you wouldn't know what to do with it if you got it. And to answer your question, pal, why am I here? I came here because Mitch and Murray asked me to. They asked me for a favor. I said the real favor, follow my advice and fire your fucking ass, because a loser is a loser.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:35 am 

Hoffa: Don't ask for something that its a burden to you if you get it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:35 am 

pizza_Place: Bianchis
long time guy wrote:
Neal McCauley "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner"

Good one.

My favorites:

"So shines a good deed in a weary world" - Willy Wonka

"It's not dying I'm talking about...It's living." - Gus McCrae

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:38 am 

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist" Keyser Soze

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:39 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Sometimes, I guess there just aren't enough rocks.

- Forrest Gump

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:40 am 

pizza_Place: maciano's
long time guy wrote:
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist" Keyser Soze

There can't be a Keyser quote without a insult to the cubs.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:46 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Did you hear the one about The Jew, The Catholic, and The Colored Boy that went to heaven?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:49 am 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:54 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Caller Bob wrote:
Did you hear the one about The Jew, The Catholic, and The Colored Boy that went to heaven?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:59 am 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
This is pretty much the best quote by far, times ten plus two:

"What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' (African Americans), who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. Ima get medieval on your ass."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:23 pm 

tommy wrote:
This is pretty much the best quote by far, times ten plus two:

"What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' (African Americans), who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. Ima get medieval on your ass."

yes,that was a great movie.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:24 pm 

Take this down: I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Don Tiny wrote:
Take this down: I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists.

Reminds me of:

"What I want from each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse, and doghouse in that area."

I thought there were a few more -houses than that, though.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:29 pm 

tommy wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:

Reminds me of:

"What I want from each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse, and doghouse in that area."

I thought there were a few more -houses than that, though.

Not in this economy.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Don Tiny wrote:

"BUGGerers" is classic.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Bianchis
Jaw Breaker wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:

"BUGGerers" is classic.

Authentic frontier gibberish

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:48 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
"As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Quonset
Now, I don't want to kill you and you don't wanna be dead.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
[standing in the men's bathroom, talking to himself in a mirror with a "FUCK YOU" written on it]

Yeah, fuck you, too. Fuck me? Fuck you, fuck this whole city and everyone in it. Fuck the panhandlers, grubbing for money, and smiling at me behind my back. Fuck the squeegee men dirtying up the clean windshield of my car. Get a fucking job! Fuck the Sikhs and the Pakistanis bombing down the avenues in decrepit cabs, curry steaming out their pores, stinking up my day. Terrorists in fucking training. SLOW THE FUCK DOWN! Fuck the Chelsea boys with their waxed chests and pumped up biceps. Going down on each other in my parks and on my piers, jingling their dicks on my Channel 35. Fuck the Korean grocers with their pyramids of overpriced fruit and their tulips and roses wrapped in plastic. Ten years in the country, still no speaky English? Fuck the Russians in Brighton Beach. Mobster thugs sitting in cafés, sipping tea in little glasses, sugar cubes between their teeth. Wheelin' and dealin' and schemin'. Go back where you fucking came from! Fuck the black-hatted Chassidim, strolling up and down 47th street in their dirty gabardine with their dandruff. Selling South African apartheid diamonds! Fuck the Wall Street brokers. Self-styled masters of the universe. Michael Douglas, Gordon Gekko wannabe motherfuckers, figuring out new ways to rob hard working people blind. Send those Enron assholes to jail for FUCKING LIFE! You think Bush and Cheney didn't know about that shit? Give me a fucking break! Tyco! Adelphia! Worldcom! Fuck the Puerto Ricans. 20 to a car, swelling up the welfare rolls, worst fuckin' parade in the city. And don't even get me started on the Dominicans, 'cause they make the Puerto Ricans look good. Fuck the Bensonhurst Italians with their pomaded hair, their nylon warm-up suits, their St. Anthony medallions, swinging their Jason Giambi, Louisville slugger, baseball bats, trying to audition for the Sopranos. Fuck the Upper East Side wives with their Hermes scarves and their fifty-dollar Balducci artichokes. Overfed faces getting pulled and lifted and stretched, all taut and shiny. You're not fooling anybody, sweetheart! Fuck the uptown brothers. They never pass the ball, they don't want to play defense, they take five steps on every lay-up to the hoop. And then they want to turn around and blame everything on the white man. Slavery ended 137 years ago. Move the fuck on! Fuck the corrupt cops with their anus violating plungers and their 41 shots, standing behind a blue wall of silence. You betray our trust! Fuck the priests who put their hands down some innocent child's pants. Fuck the church that protects them, delivering us into evil. And while you're at it, fuck JC! He got off easy! A day on the cross, a weekend in hell, and all the hallelujahs of the legioned angels for eternity! Try seven years in fuckin' Otisville, J! Fuck Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, and backward-ass, cave-dwelling, fundamentalist assholes everywhere. On the names of innocent thousands murdered, I pray you spend the rest of eternity with your 72 whores roasting in a jet-fuel fire in hell. You towel headed camel jockeys can kiss my royal Irish ass! Fuck Jacob Elinsky. Whining malcontent. Fuck Francis Xavier Slaughtery, my best friend, judging me while he stares at my girlfriend's ass. Fuck Naturelle Riviera. I gave her my trust, and she stabbed me in the back. Sold me up the river. Fucking bitch. Fuck my father with his endless grief, standing behind that bar sipping on club sodas, selling whisky to firemen, cheering the Bronx bombers. Fuck this whole city and everyone in it. From the row-houses of Astoria to the penthouses on Park Avenue, from the projects in the Bronx to the lofts in Soho. From the tenements in Alphabet City to the brownstones in Park slope to the split-levels in Staten Island. Let an earthquake crumble it, let the fires rage, let it burn to fucking ash and then let the waters rise and submerge this whole rat-infested place. [pause] No. No, fuck you, Montgomery Brogan. You had it all, and you threw it away, you dumb fuck!

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
I came here to chew bobble gum and kick ass,and I'm all out of bubblegum.

What's with all the negative waves Moriarty?

Try not to suck any dicks in the parking lot!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:41 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:43 pm 
Jaw Breaker wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:

"BUGGerers" is classic.

You said rape twice.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:18 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
"you're luggage" - Arnold to an alligator/crocodile he's about to shoot in "Eraser"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Franky T wrote:
"As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster."

Never rat on your friends, and always keep your mouth shut.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
He hates these cans!