It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:20 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: American Made
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Terrific movie. Based on a true story. Awesome scenery. Sarah Wright is a looker. Tom Cruise might be a lunatic in real life but he's a damn good actor. Worth the $2 at Redbox.

Post subject: Re: American Made
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
I thought it was decent. Really didn't go into how involved the CIA was in the cocaine trafficking, or purposefully played ignorant to it. For obvious reasons I'm sure.

Cruise was pretty great tho.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:41 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
Saw the 2nd half of this the other night. Given I do not care for Tom Cruise, I was skeptical. Story is too good for Tom Cruise to fuck up the movie. Missing a lot of the details, but it's a movie. Overall very good.

Read "Dark Alliance" by Gary Webb for the full details. it's something every American should read and if you have at least 2 brain cells, it proves why our 2 political parties are really just one in the same. Disgusting.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:47 am 

great movie. cruise is a nutjob and starting to look like a fat lesbian, but hes such a good actor it doesnt matter. im just glad hes not a complete asshole like other whack job actors.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:52 am 

pizza_Place: Quonset
IkeSouth wrote:
great movie. cruise is a nutjob and starting to look like a fat lesbian, but hes such a good actor it doesnt matter. im just glad hes not a complete asshole like other whack job actors.

Just finished watching this today. Pretty good movie!

I wonder if he put on a few pounds for the part. Barry Seal had a really fat face.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
IkeSouth wrote:

Except for the whole "won't let his kids talk to Nicole Kidman because she is not a scientologist" thing and the whole "ex-wife Katie Holmes had to escape with their child in the middle of the night because he would never let her leave" thing.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:16 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
wdelaney72 wrote:
Saw the 2nd half of this the other night. Given I do not care for Tom Cruise, I was skeptical. Story is too good for Tom Cruise to fuck up the movie. Missing a lot of the details, but it's a movie. Overall very good.

Read "Dark Alliance" by Gary Webb for the full details. it's something every American should read and if you have at least 2 brain cells, it proves why our 2 political parties are really just one in the same. Disgusting.

Agreed, Dark Alliance is an awesome read. Love that book.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:20 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
obligatory post!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:08 am 

Big Chicagoan wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:

Except for the whole "won't let his kids talk to Nicole Kidman because she is not a scientologist" thing and the whole "ex-wife Katie Holmes had to escape with their child in the middle of the night because he would never let her leave" thing.

oh no dont get me wrong... hes nuts. i said that. but i honestly dont think hes doing it to be an asshole... hes actually crazy. mel gibson on the other hand is intentionally a piece of shit and it makes it hard to like his movies even though hes also a good actor.