It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:38 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:16 am 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
these should not be remade with these two in the respective leads

Big Trouble in Little China with the Rock as Jack Burton??/ Come on the Rock is cool but Burton is a bumbling idiot who get by with luck and being oblivious of his surroundings. Bad form the original is almost perfect,with todays PC world it is going to be nothing as cool as the original.

The Crow with Jason Moma as Eric Draven?? Draven is supposed to be a small unassuming wimp who gets beat up and killed. His power comes from the supernatural force of revenge. He does not need to be a muscle head. Making him a big guy defeats the entire look and feel of the movie.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:54 am 

pizza_Place: Bianchis
Yeah, most remakes are bad. Other than Christopher Nolan, almost no directors have an original idea anymore.

And I think The Rock is great in certain roles, but Big Trouble in Little China was a perfect movie. It was the right blend of humor and action. And Kurt Russell played Jack Burton perfectly. This could potentially be worse than the Conan the Barbarian remake.