It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 12:18 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 240 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Beth isn't even that hot. She just has her tits halfway out all the time.

I'd rather do Senator Perry, Sarah, Monica, Piper Perabo, Laramie, both of Jimmy's girlfriends, and possibly a couple of the broodmares the Yellowstone sent to Metallic Cat.

All at one time? :drunken: :drunken:

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
312player wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Beth isn't even that hot. She just has her tits halfway out all the time.

I'd rather do Senator Perry, Sarah, Monica, Piper Perabo, Laramie, both of Jimmy's girlfriends, and possibly a couple of the broodmares the Yellowstone sent to Metallic Cat.

Edin Brolin is ugly, her jaw face and jaw look too much like her dad, be like banging josh brolin. I agree though..Beth isn't top 10 on the show.

Beth does a great job, though of depicting a trailer trash woman with huge boobs and a great brain. She's a good English actress.

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:37 am 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
The Hawk wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
If only the show would return to proven subplots like Jimmy's growing skill as a horse ejaculator.

have you watched any of the bunk house tales they do in conjunction with the episodes. They're pretty good and Jimmy is in a lot of them. They talk about actually doing some of the "stunts" as well as rehearsing the fight scenes, the horse ejaculator stuff, etc.

yeah those are good companion nuggets

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Like all viewers, I was thrilled we finally got a glimpse of Jimmy at his new ranch.

Very solid use of 10 minutes in last night’s mid season finale.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:51 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
For a weird looking scrawny dude, Jimmy is always fucking some nice lookin pussy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Just started watching this over the holidays . Good so far . Kayce’s wife is smokin’.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:53 pm 

I have enjoyed the flashbacks to see some of the backstory of Rip. Sucks we gotta wait til the summer to see the rest.

I finished up 1883 over the break and enjoyed that as well. Just getting ready to start up 1923.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:54 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
Just started watching this over the holidays . Good so far . Kayce’s wife is smokin’.

See I think she is the least attractive female on the show.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:10 pm 

Spoilerish…

It was good to see Jaime finally highlight the absurdity of Beth’s blackmail leverage. It took him getting smashed in the face with a rock to get there, but better late than never.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:34 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
RFDC wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

See I think she is the least attractive female on the show.

I wouldn't mind fucking Tieter TBH

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:37 pm 

RFDC wrote:
I have enjoyed the flashbacks to see some of the backstory of Rip. Sucks we gotta wait til the summer to see the rest.

I finished up 1883 over the break and enjoyed that as well. Just getting ready to start up 1923.

1923 is good so far

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:52 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
SuperNintendoHjalmarsson wrote:
RFDC wrote:

1923 is good so far

Is it? I have a hard time believing the two stars @ 80 years old can get the job done.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:14 am 

Yep. Its good.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:31 pm 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
Where do you watch this show? I don't see it on Paramount Plus.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:57 pm 

blackhawksfan wrote:
Where do you watch this show? I don't see it on Paramount Plus.

Due to some sort of cockup ridiculousness, the old episodes are on Peacock.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:45 pm 

Yeah, they air on Paramount Network, then go to Peacock.

1883 and 1923 are on Paramount+

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:46 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
I have avoided this thread to avoid spoilers. Currently nearing the back half of season 4.

It's Fiction, so I'm totally good suspending reality and enjoying the show for what it is....entertainment.

My biggest complaint is the fucking theme music. It's almost identical to Game of Thrones and every time it comes on, I'm waiting for the fucking White Walkers :lol:

Taking nothing away from the women on the show, JORR is correct....even as a small role, Ryan Bingham is great (music and his character).

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:13 pm 

Halfway thru season 3 . Spoiler Alerts !!!!

I really think they blew a chance at a really good arc with the Beck brothers. Killed them off way too fast . Just went from 0 to 120 mph with that storyline and just turned them into to psychopathic killers way too fast.

I’m a little tired of Beth being Wonder Woman and Jamie getting shit on all the time. Hoping for a sort of redemption arc for Jamie at some point and maybe a dialing of it down a bit for Beth

Luke is kinda meh.

The bunkhouse crew starting with Teeter has made me laugh out loud a lot.

What the fuck was with bringing the Cowboy character on ? He literally did nothing . Maybe it was to establish him then he’s brought back later ala Walker ?? ( don’t answer, just thinking out loud )

Hoping the Markey Equities group gets fucked over

I’m not gay but I might be for Rip.

A big WOULD for Governor Lynelle Perry too.

Is Costner affecting that gruff rancher voice or is that how he sounds now ?

That is all so far

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:32 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:

I really think they blew a chance at a really good arc with the Beck brothers. Killed them off way too fast . Just went from 0 to 120 mph with that storyline and just turned them into to psychopathic killers way too fast.
meh....that one Beck brother was on a desperate housewives and is in a lot of stuff. I don't think he fits the Montana cowboy role. He looks California Burrito. Yes...I know it was burrito that I dropped Desperate Housewives :lol:
I’m a little tired of Beth being Wonder Woman and Jamie getting shit on all the time. Hoping for a sort of redemption arc for Jamie at some point and maybe a dialing of it down a bit for Beth
The Beth and Jamie fight is really overdone to the point of ridiculous. It's annoying. Really, my only complaint about the show.
Luke is kinda meh.
He's good. He gets better.
The bunkhouse crew starting with Teeter has made me laugh out loud a lot.
Teeter is one of Michael Landon's daughter. She's great.
What the fuck was with bringing the Cowboy character on ? He literally did nothing . Maybe it was to establish him then he’s brought back later ala Walker ?? ( don’t answer, just thinking out loud )
Travis? Yes, he sets up stuff with Jimmy. He is one of the Writers / Show-creators. His character makes me laugh
Hoping the Market Equities group gets fucked over
Much better villain than the Beck Brothers. They're a fun group.
I’m not gay but I might be for Rip.
I wouldn't go that far, but his character is badass.
A big WOULD for Governor Lynelle Perry too.
DEFINITELY
Is Costner affecting that gruff rancher voice or is that how he sounds now ?
Not sure. His resume is a good mix of awful and great. I like him in this role.
That is all so far

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:33 pm 

Season 5 we had to go back to Hulu live to watch and can't find a way around the commercials. It's really fucking annoying.

Like most shows, it's feeling milked and dragged out. Should have only been 4 seasons.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:31 pm 

BigW72 wrote:
Season 5 we had to go back to Hulu live to watch and can't find a way around the commercials. It's really fucking annoying.

Like most shows, it's feeling milked and dragged out. Should have only been 4 seasons.

You can get rid of commercials but I agree. The show lost it's virgin p emulance. It happens every time. Influx of money makes writers and actors conform to the money. But that's not what got them to that point so what's the point of conforming. After season 3 they it would have been cool to flip it into a horrific thrasher where the duttons gruesomely kill everyone in the whole town.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:39 pm 

BigW72 wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

Travis? Yes, he sets up stuff with Jimmy. He is one of the Writers / Show-creators. His character makes me laugh

No, the old black dude who called himself Cowboy . He was introduced, hung around couple episodes , didnt do anything then left . They went absolutely nowhere with it .

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:49 pm 

90% of the rando cowboy scenes go nowhere.

Viewers are being incepted to normalize man/horse relations by the guy who shit talks Jimmy.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:50 am 

This Ends in Antioch wrote:
90% of the rando cowboy scenes go nowhere.

Viewers are being incepted to normalize man/horse relations by the guy who shit talks Jimmy.

I didn't think u understood what makes half of the vaginas wet. Hell yea man I love you.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:37 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
BigW72 wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

No, the old black dude who called himself Cowboy . He was introduced, hung around couple episodes , didnt do anything then left . They went absolutely nowhere with it .

He was a drifter. He showed, and left as a smart person should have. Walker said it plenty of times...this place is evil.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:30 am 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
Watched 1883 and 1923 the last few months, just wrapped up this morning. Likely get started in on Yellowstone later this month. Might work out well if this strike goes a while. ha ha
Enjoyed 1883 more then the latter but I think the frustration with 1923 is there wasn't much closure before Season 1 was finished so, more of an annoyance to me than anything. I just
wanted a bit more. I wasn't sure there was going to be a Season 2 before watching.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:35 am 

T-Bone wrote:
Watched 1883 and 1923 the last few months, just wrapped up this morning. Likely get started in on Yellowstone later this month. Might work out well if this strike goes a while. ha ha
Enjoyed 1883 more then the latter but I think the frustration with 1923 is there wasn't much closure before Season 1 was finished so, more of an annoyance to me than anything. I just
wanted a bit more. I wasn't sure there was going to be a Season 2 before watching.

I enjoyed 1883 more then Yellowstone. Agreed that I wanted more to 1923 before it ended. They're setup for a great season 2 if they can recapture the momentum.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:09 am 

Cant wait to see Spencer come back and fuck. shit. up.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:31 pm 

Yes, great character bulding, just like 1883. Disney would have made Spencer a Susan and had her arrive to Yellowstone on a Tiger she broke in Afirca.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:02 pm 

Juiced wrote:

Yes, great character bulding, just like 1883. Disney would have made Spencer a Susan and had her arrive to Yellowstone on a Tiger she broke in Afirca.

:lol:

complete with GIFTED BY ZULU CHIEF warrior shield that blocks rounds from a thompson submachine gun

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 240 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8