It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:52 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 1:06 am 

pizza_Place: It's gone
I know some of the posters on here are interested in this topic. I could not find the original multi page thread so creating a new thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBtMbBPzqHY

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 7:41 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Most of this have been told before. The major takeaway for me is that these encounters are becoming common, and there were denials that the crafts are secret American technology. So what's going on? I doubt this is Chinese technology.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 11:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Barnaby's
WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
Most of this have been told before. The major takeaway for me is that these encounters are becoming common, and there were denials that the crafts are secret American technology. So what's going on? I doubt this is Chinese technology.

Anyone who’s studied this topic for years knows this report is surface-scratching and derivative. And as though the government just now is beginning to study what all this is. Please. The much bigger question is: “Why is the government, and now mainstream media, legitimizing this?” It’s clearly real, the evidence has been laughingly overwhelming for a while bow, but yet as recently as a few years ago was laughed off by serious media and government folk. And now here comes 60 Minutes, devoting a lead segment to it for the first time in 50 years, with no snark or dissenting opinion. THAT’S the real story. Something’s up.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 6:49 am 

Opie wrote:
WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:

Anyone who’s studied this topic for years knows this report is surface-scratching and derivative. And as though the government just now is beginning to study what all this is. Please. The much bigger question is: “Why is the government, and now mainstream media, legitimizing this?” It’s clearly real, the evidence has been laughingly overwhelming for a while bow, but yet as recently as a few years ago was laughed off by serious media and government folk. And now here comes 60 Minutes, devoting a lead segment to it for the first time in 50 years, with no snark or dissenting opinion. THAT’S the real story. Something’s up.

Congress got interested. It's happening frequently, and technology can track and record the encounters.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 7:46 am 

i think they seriously have no idea what they are. that would be a good reason to stay secret for decades, and finally coming out now is like 'hey, those have been around for a long time, they don't harm us... we just don't know what they are'.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 8:01 am 

The videos that have been published look like advanced drone technology. Given how the government is very good at keeping new tech secret for over a decade it is most likely that.

Maybe though it is aliens who just seemingly only want to fly over water instead of the interesting parts of this planet.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 8:25 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Brick wrote:
The videos that have been published look like advanced drone technology. Given how the government is very good at keeping new tech secret for over a decade it is most likely that.

Maybe though it is aliens who just seemingly only want to fly over water instead of the interesting parts of this planet.

Or maybe the water is interesting to them because they need it for one reason or another and are planning to take it.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 8:27 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
Brick wrote:

Or maybe the water is interesting to them because they need it for one reason or another and are planning to take it.

Well, that would certainly solve one problem with global warming.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:03 am 
1000 CLUB

It's also possible they are concerned about ocean acidification or are simply creating an underwater colony.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:08 am 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Tall Midget wrote:
It's also possible they are concerned about ocean acidification or are simply creating an underwater colony.

Maybe the whales are extinct in their time and they need to steal a couple for breeding so they can sing some songs to stop an alien force from destroying Earth in the future.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:09 am 
1000 CLUB

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

Maybe the whales are extinct in their time and they need to steal a couple for breeding so they can sing some songs to stop an alien force from destroying Earth in the future.

Unlikely.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:13 am 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
Tall Midget wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

Unlikely.

OK.

But if we suddenly see widespread uses of transparent aluminum, I am going to revisit this theory.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:20 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Tall Midget wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

Unlikely.

OK.

But if we suddenly see widespread uses of transparent aluminum, I am going to revisit this theory.

Are you saying Cub fans will be transparent aluminizing HR balls?

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:25 am 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
First contact imminent

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:31 am 

Pentagon's UFO -BUSTED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th4VlqQyVr4

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:46 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Tall Midget wrote:

Water is so incredibly available in the solar system it's unlikely it would need to be harvested from earth. There are billions of comets that contain many thousands of times more water than earth within our solar system alone and I doubt that's unique to our solar system.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:49 am 

Darkside wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

Water is so incredibly available in the solar system it's unlikely it would need to be harvested from earth. There are billions of comets that contain many thousands of times more water than earth within our solar system alone and I doubt that's unique to our solar system.

That water is frozen though so you can't drink it.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 10:02 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Tall Midget wrote:

Maybe they already have an underwater colony. We've mapped more of the moon and Mars than we've mapped our oceans.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 10:09 am 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Nas wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

Maybe they already have an underwater colony. We've mapped more of the moon and Mars than we've mapped our oceans.

There’s def underwater bases at the very least.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 10:34 am 
1000 CLUB

Nas wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

Absolutely.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 10:37 am 
1000 CLUB

Darkside wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

Then why are aliens so interested in our water?

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 10:40 am 

Tall Midget wrote:

Because of the walls?

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 10:46 am 

Jbi11s wrote:
Nas wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

There’s def underwater bases at the very least.

Hook, line, and sinker

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 10:55 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Tall Midget wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

I don't think they are. Certainly they're not here to harvest it.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 11:43 am 

pizza_Place: It's gone
Obama chimes in

https://youtu.be/xp6Ph5iTIgc?t=45

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 11:46 am 

Darkside wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

They seem more interested in open ocean than they are great American landmarks like the Statue of Liberty, Mount Rushmore or Guaranteed Rate Field.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 11:47 am 

Darkside wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

If anyone actual watched the 60 Minutes report it's military sites that they are interested in. So it's pretty important that we figure out what's going on.

I don't think it's American technology. Why would we have swarming encounters with our own aircraft? There were also some very high level military and intelligence figures involved that said it's not American.

So the mostly likely option would be it's a foreign power since they are monitoring our military bases?

The problem with that is this has been going on for decades. Were the Chinese really that advanced past us 20 or 30 years ago? The New York Times also reported that the United States government is possession of something "not from this world".

It will be interesting to see what the report to Congress says.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 11:51 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
They are here to buy bitcoin and are worried about the collapsing price.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 12:09 pm 

Brick wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

They seem more interested in open ocean than they are great American landmarks like the Statue of Liberty, Mount Rushmore or Guaranteed Rate Field.

:lol:

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 8:33 pm 

60 Minutes, Navy pilots describe encounters with UFOs: BUSTED!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCH7BWGpl5s