It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 2:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:45 am 

if the same people that claim anti-vax narratives that RFK Jr. pushes are dangerous also claim that it isn't dangerous for kids to change their biology mid-development, then they look just as foolish.

i've seen the theories that sirhan sirhan didn't do it (alone) but there just hasn't been anything to really solidify anything to disprove the story we know. hey maybe it was raul, the guy lee harvey was "working with".

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:57 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
https://markcrispinmiller.substack.com/ ... medium=web

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:54 am 

W_Z wrote:
if the same people that claim anti-vax narratives that RFK Jr. pushes are dangerous also claim that it isn't dangerous for kids to change their biology mid-development, then they look just as foolish.

i've seen the theories that sirhan sirhan didn't do it (alone) but there just hasn't been anything to really solidify anything to disprove the story we know. hey maybe it was raul, the guy lee harvey was "working with".

RFK Jr seems to have lost it years ago. It's like he leads a life with no direction, except to be his late father's son. It's kind of strange.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:04 am 

pizza_Place: Roseangela's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
As far as the "vaccines cause autism" narrative goes, I don't know if there's any evidence that such is the case.

There isn't.

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
But I also don't think it's as simple as saying, "It's been debunked."

It's even simpler. It doesn't need to be debunked because it was never a theory to begin with.

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Isn't that why the logo is puzzle pieces?

No.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:17 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
https://markcrispinmiller.substack.com/p/robert-f-kennedy-jrs-speech-last?r=1dl0v7&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

That's a little nuts, as is RFK Jr., but some of the ways in which the mainstream media buries him (according to the article) seem wrong. To borrow W_Z's point a year or so ago, they criticized Kennedy for promoting ivermectin, but they didn't criticize people for getting the jab before the FDA approved it.

Criticisms are fine, but it's the automatic dismissals (and the hypocrisy) by the in-crowd that make people suspicious. That's what this writer is highlighting.

RFK Jr. has that Picasso face.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:26 am 

Oswald:

After 30 years of reading and thinking about this, I think he acted alone. But goddamnit, the crazy shit that was going on and the wackos he was affiliated with at one point or another . . . you hang on with crazies and have no self-esteem, you start thinking like they do.

He was obviously manipulated--what he did was no surprise to a few people in the know--but manipulated how? To do what? I dunno.

It's the greatest conspiracy case ever. It's so rich, so full of weirdness, so full of mistakes by the authorities, so full of nefarious characters. I think most people are still interested in this not because of the injustice but because it's enjoyable to wade through this stuff.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:15 am 
Site Admin

Thomas-Sox-WorldSeries wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
As far as the "vaccines cause autism" narrative goes, I don't know if there's any evidence that such is the case.

There isn't.

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

It's even simpler. It doesn't need to be debunked because it was never a theory to begin with.

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

No.

What do you mean, "it was never a theory to begin with"? We don't know what causes autism, do we? I know there was a phony study by some English "doctor" that created the narrative about the link, but if there actually is a link, do you think Big Pharma is going to admit it? People are having strokes and heart attacks and dying suddenly from the COVID vaccines and the drug companies- along with the media- are pretending it isn't happening.

What is the meaning of the puzzle piece logo?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:17 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
He promoted unproven treatments such as ivermectin.

As opposed to promoting unproven vaccines which, unlike Ivermectin, have turned out to be quite harmful.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:29 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
https://markcrispinmiller.substack.com/p/robert-f-kennedy-jrs-speech-last?r=1dl0v7&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

That's a little nuts, as is RFK Jr., but some of the ways in which the mainstream media buries him (according to the article) seem wrong. To borrow W_Z's point a year or so ago, they criticized Kennedy for promoting ivermectin, but they didn't criticize people for getting the jab before the FDA approved it.

Criticisms are fine, but it's the automatic dismissals (and the hypocrisy) by the in-crowd that make people suspicious. That's what this writer is highlighting.

That the piece referenced first The Onion and then Joy Behar screams desperation and a bit of unseriousness. For all it's verbosity.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
SuperNintendoHjalmarsson wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
can they accurately say WHY without knowing exactly WHO?

All I know is WHO is not LHO

you believe Oswald was not in the book depository at all and was grabbed randomly, or was there, but did not fire the shot that killed JFK, or any shot?

HY, if you're interested in this topic, and enjoy a good read, check out 11/22/63 by Stephen King. Damn good scifi/historical (non*)fiction. Theres also a pretty good miniseries adaptation of it on Hulu

I do not think he was on the 6th floor at the time of the shot. He was encountered no more than 4 min from shots fired ,in a lunch room 4 floors down drinking a coke and looking calm. No way you can shoot, hide gun,run down 4 flights of stairs, fish out exact change open the machine open the bottle ,sit down and act casual . Oh an no one seen him anyplace but that lunch room at the time of the shooting

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:58 pm 

Read Richard Belzers books on the subject very in formative, Nother great book that links LBJ in is:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:21 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
W_Z wrote:

RFK Jr seems to have lost it years ago. It's like he leads a life with no direction, except to be his late father's son. It's kind of strange.

I'm all for anyone who wants to throw in a bid against Biden, even though he'll easily win the nomination in the primaries. But even if he were a good candidate...he can't talk. I mean, most of being a president is speaking. He's had a condition for a while that has left him really gravelly and even if he had great ideas...he'd have trouble vocalizing them.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:39 pm 
Site Admin

W_Z wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
W_Z wrote:

I'm all for anyone who wants to throw in a bid against Biden, even though he'll easily win the nomination in the primaries. But even if he were a good candidate...he can't talk. I mean, most of being a president is speaking. He's had a condition for a while that has left him really gravelly and even if he had great ideas...he'd have trouble vocalizing them.

Biden can barely complete a sentence. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
W_Z wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
W_Z wrote:

Biden can barely complete a sentence. :lol:

This article name checked pretty much all of Jorr's favorite Covid era publications:

https://reason.com/2023/04/28/the-very- ... ennedy-jr/

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:04 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

That the piece referenced first The Onion and then Joy Behar screams desperation and a bit of unseriousness. For all it's verbosity.

More babble than verbosity. He made a few points I can appreciate, but the rest is not well thought-out. There's a certain writing style among the near-paranoid that is intentionally meant to make your head swim (and occasionally hurt). It does this so that you will skim over the weak parts. That's an example right there.

It's great that the writer struck a vein of energy, but it's less than rational.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:17 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

There isn't.

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

No.

What do you mean, "it was never a theory to begin with"? We don't know what causes autism, do we? I know there was a phony study by some English "doctor" that created the narrative about the link, but if there actually is a link, do you think Big Pharma is going to admit it? People are having strokes and heart attacks and dying suddenly from the COVID vaccines and the drug companies- along with the media- are pretending it isn't happening.

What is the meaning of the puzzle piece logo?

It's as fraudulent as the lying psychoanalyst (Bettleheim?) who said that distant moms caused autism.

Maybe Big Pharma played a role. I doubt it. It comes from your genes. It's in four generations of my family. Maybe there's another cause, too, but there's a genetic component. It's pretty clear that autistic people have always been around.

I bet Big Pharma would like us to think it may have caused autism. With all the other shit they have done--things we can actually prove, but things about which no one seems to care--it's a good distraction.

You can look the puzzle piece up. The context is slightly different than the one you mentioned. It's pretty controversial among those on the spectrum.

Autism is not well-understood. My books from twenty years ago are comically out of date. Still, the only likely link with Big Pharma is how many drugs they give some autistic kids. This isn't the right pathway.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:45 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

you believe Oswald was not in the book depository at all and was grabbed randomly, or was there, but did not fire the shot that killed JFK, or any shot?

HY, if you're interested in this topic, and enjoy a good read, check out 11/22/63 by Stephen King. Damn good scifi/historical (non*)fiction. Theres also a pretty good miniseries adaptation of it on Hulu

I do not think he was on the 6th floor at the time of the shot. He was encountered no more than 4 min from shots fired ,in a lunch room 4 floors down drinking a coke and looking calm. No way you can shoot, hide gun,run down 4 flights of stairs, fish out exact change open the machine open the bottle ,sit down and act casual . Oh an no one seen him anyplace but that lunch room at the time of the shooting

Yeah, that's his alibi. I think the alibi changed a little and some witnesses disagreed about the timeline. Some people he said he was with just before that denied seeing him. But that might be the case right there.

JFK did a great job with this scene/scenes.

I wrote a story once in a story-writing class that there was another guy near Oswald who was there to do the shooting, and he basically saw the entire thing. There was also another crew doing a walk-through for a future attempt. The prof thought I was military gun nut.

The thing about Oswald, though, was that he brought those "curtain rods" in with him and tried to assassinate that crazy old general not long before. He also killed Tippit.

I almost can't believe he pulled it off. I almost can't believe that this opportunity just fell into his lap. Out of all the places for this guy to land a shitty job...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:48 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
chaspoppcap wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

Yeah, that's his alibi. I think the alibi changed a little and some witnesses disagreed about the timeline. Some people he said he was with just before that denied seeing him. But that might be the case right there.

I wrote a story once in a story-writing class that there was another guy near Oswald who was there to do the shooting, and he basically saw the entire thing. There was also another crew doing a walk-through for a future attempt. The prof thought I was military gun nut.

The thing about Oswald, though, was that he brought those "curtain rods" in with him and tried to assassinate that crazy old general not long before. He also killed Tippit.

I almost can't believe he pulled it off. I almost can't believe that this opportunity just fell into his lap. Out of all the places for this guy to land a shitty job...

He did not try to kill the general. That was bullshit to match the warren commish storyline.

Also he did not kill Tippet. Multiple witnessess said 2 men killed Tippit, neither matching oswald's description. One was a heavy set man and one was an older man. Of course the Warren Omission never called them to testify because it didnt fit their fairytale.

and he did not get that job by chance. he was setup to get job. just like in the chicago plot you had another oswald type, Tomas Arthur Valle, ex marine, went to russia, was accepted back, was setup to be another patsy if that plot was succcessful. but the fbi stopped that plot because they got a phone call from someone named 'Lee' that tipped them off about Anti-Castro Cubans that were going to assassinate JFK. Valle would have just been another patsy.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:53 pm 

HawaiiYou wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

He did not try to kill the general. That was bullshit to match the warren commish storyline.

Also he did not kill Tippet. Multiple witnessess said 2 men killed Tippit, neither matching oswald's description. One was a heavy set man and one was an older man. Of course the Warren Omission never called them to testify because it didnt fit their fairytale.

and he did not get that job by chance. he was setup to get job. just like in the chicago plot you had another oswald type, Tomas Arthur Valle, ex marine, went to russia, was accepted back, was setup to be another patsy if that plot was succcessful. but the fbi stopped that plot because they got a phone call from someone named 'Lee' that tipped them off about Anti-Castro Cubans that were going to assassinate JFK. Valle would have just been another patsy.

God, I hate you.

If I could go back in time, I'd hire Oswald AND Ruby to hit you.

Trying to ruin the board, this guy.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:57 pm 
Site Admin

Autism is not well-understood.

That's what I thought. I just assumed that's why they used the puzzle piece image. I looked it up and the Internet claims that it's a representation of the complexity of the autism spectrum and that it represents the diversity of individuals on the spectrum and their families. Why is it controversial?

Back to Kennedy, like I said, he seems to have some ideas that are out there, but it's hard to tell when the media is obviously trying to frame him as a loon. I mean, Adam Schiff is far more despicable than Marjorie Taylor Greene, but the media won't present it that way.

Anyway, we have enough vax threads. I don't want to turn this into another one. My point was more about how the Cartel forces immediately align to attack anyone they see as a threat. It's like antibodies attacking a virus.

It's odd to think that a Kennedy could be a political outsider, but it becomes clear that he is when you hear quotes from the standard Dem-o-rats in his family being used against him.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:01 pm 

HawaiiYou wrote:
God, I hate you.

If I could go back in time, I'd hire Oswald AND Ruby to hit you.

Trying to ruin the board, this guy.

most of us American's don't believe in this fairy tale the government told us 60 years ago.

it's funny but when they do finally release the truth, all these warren commish lone nut people will be the first ones to tell the world how they knew it was a conspiracy all along. They'll be the first ones jumping up and down to tell us how they knew how oswald couldn't have acted alone or at all. while defending the warren omission until then.

Last edited by HawaiiYou on Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:02 pm 

Autism is not well understood because you can't prove a negative. People want to think it's an abnormal condition because autistic people can achieve amazing things, but if you don't have legs and can still shoot a high three point percentage rate it doesn't mean you're Steph curry.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:05 pm 

Trumps' buddy Judge Napolitano asked Trump when he was president what was the truth about JFK.

Trump said that he had ordered the CIA to release all the files but the CIA changed his mind. the Judge said he was surprised because it's very hard to change Trump's mind on anything once he's made it up.

He asked Trump to tell him but Trump said the truth is so horrible, that it can't be revealed now. Even 60 years later with everyone who lived then dead. But Trump said one day the truth will finally be revealed.

Now we have Biden who wants to put all the files under wrap for another 70 years.

here is a little of it

https://www.tiktok.com/@geraldcelente/v ... 8027398446

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:26 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
It's odd to think that a Kennedy could be a political outsider, but it becomes clear that he is when you hear quotes from the standard Dem-o-rats in his family being used against him.

That is weird...if you are truly independent, if you have FU money, or enough, it can free you from many obligations of politeness. I'm not saying I agree with Kennedy in any large part, but he doesn't really seem to care that he is breaking some taboos. It's just that it is hard to know when someone is breaking taboos because it's the right thing to do, because it's what gets them power, because they enjoy it, or because they're a little off.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:41 pm 

washington, lincoln, fdr, kennedy. after that what do we have? dwayne johnson?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:48 am 

chaspoppcap wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

I almost can't believe he pulled it off. I almost can't believe that this opportunity just fell into his lap. Out of all the places for this guy to land a shitty job...[/quot

The Coke/lunchroom sighting was done by a cop not your average joe.
The curtain rods story was from one person and an unreliable one at that.
I could refute everything you posted but a better waste of bandwith is me telling you to read The Marrs book or the Belzer books.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:51 pm 
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:47 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

I almost can't believe he pulled it off. I almost can't believe that this opportunity just fell into his lap. Out of all the places for this guy to land a shitty job...[/quot

The Coke/lunchroom sighting was done by a cop not your average joe.
The curtain rods story was from one person and an unreliable one at that.
I could refute everything you posted but a better waste of bandwith is me telling you to read The Marrs book or the Belzer books.

That’s not entirely accurate.

Jim Marrs was a conspiracy nut who wrote about UFOs. Richard Belzer was an actor. I’ve read both books. They are fun. They are thought-provoking for sure. They are really selective in their reporting, though. Cherry picking and ignoring evidence that is contested. Enjoyable books, but easy to criticize.

Nevertheless, I sometimes open them back up…

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:50 pm 

pizza_Place: D'Agostino's
Fascinating Museum/what have you, in Dallas in the Book Depository that I visited some 40 years ago. It was amazing, though not sure it is still there.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:53 am 
Site Admin

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

That is weird...if you are truly independent, if you have FU money, or enough, it can free you from many obligations of politeness. I'm not saying I agree with Kennedy in any large part, but he doesn't really seem to care that he is breaking some taboos. It's just that it is hard to know when someone is breaking taboos because it's the right thing to do, because it's what gets them power, because they enjoy it, or because they're a little off.

I think Kennedy is goofy, but that isn't the point at all. The People have the right to vote for whomever they want, whether that's Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump, or Crazy Bobby Kennedy. We don't need all the gatekeeping from "experts" who have constantly proven to be liars and criminals themselves and who helped install a braindead mannequin in the Oval Office.