It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:30 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Civil War
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:45 pm 

pizza_Place: John's

Post subject: Re: Civil War
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:49 pm 

Which side is fighting for slavery to return?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:57 pm 

The Democrats

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:27 pm 

there was a sliver of time where Kristin Dunst was as hot as anyone (Bring It On). She had a precipitous downfall but I don't know what it was that changed her look. The boobs have held up though, which is all you need to get through some tough situations.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:41 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
good dolphin wrote:
there was a sliver of time where Kristin Dunst was as hot as anyone (Bring It On). She had a precipitous downfall but I don't know what it was that changed her look. The boobs have held up though, which is all you need to get through some tough situations.

Anyone? What year was that?

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:08 pm 

good dolphin wrote:
but I don't know what it was that changed her look.

I believe it's call aging

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:09 pm 

i'd like to believe alex garland is up to the challenge of handling this kind of material, because he has a great resume in his history. however, his last effort i saw was "devs" and that fell apart in a very disappointing way toward the end.

and he's british. making a civil war movie about americans seems cheeky.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
W_Z wrote:
i'd like to believe alex garland is up to the challenge of handling this kind of material, because he has a great resume in his history. however, his last effort i saw was "devs" and that fell apart in a very disappointing way toward the end.

and he's british. making a civil war movie about americans seems cheeky.

Given recent posts, I’ll wait for the infinitely more qualified Tommy to weigh in. :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Nas wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Anyone? What year was that?

Some time in the late 90's.

By the time she it Spider Man, she seemed to be rail thin with no rack and a giant bobble head.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:44 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
I wonder if the American President who ordered the airstrike against his own citizens was demented or orange.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
good dolphin wrote:

Preach sister, preach!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:36 pm 

I think the same thing. She's always great, seems like the first chick you call when you want to party. But she was only hot for a short while. When she was a teen she was pretty, but nothing special, and same now. She peaked from like 19 to 24. But because the way she is I would eat her butt so fucking bad. Fucking love that girl so much.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:15 pm 

Thomas-Sox-WorldSeries wrote:
This would be a simple review, if we are talking about Ken Burns' self-indulgence. He couldn't even get the Black Sox scandal right 4 years later, and you're asking me how I can review his Shelby Foote heavy documentary that got so much wrong? Actually let's take a step back from this made from the Ethan Couch-looking maniac.

I couldn't be more disinterested in looking with pointed view of a person's life than Edgar Bergen's--the puppet or the puppetmaster? That's not a question Tommy can answer at this time. One time at Christmas I had to ask myself this when I had an exestential crisis going on during 7th grade. Don't ask.

The Civil War had mostly to do with colonial backlash within the social constructs that were going on during the mid 18th century. Erstwhile there were monarchies and revolutions in other countries. But what about this war? Was anyone right, or anyone wrong?

I can't go back to Star Wars every single time, but I have to say that I felt like one of the droids with those downtown city issues going on. I never had to sipher gas though. If you want a strong review, I don't suggest asking Wheaties Zach, because he is a detriment to all that is literature and all that is consumable and combustible. Just avoid that land mine at all costs.

:| out of :| :| :| :|

I will not watch his new ventures, if he has any that I am not aware of. You have been previously warned and now warned again.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:42 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:56 pm 

the best thing this movie could do is not make sense. the only plausible story would be a bunch of proud boys start shooting bud light drinkers and half the military personnel join them.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Roseangela's
W_Z wrote:
This would be a simple review, if we are talking about Ken Burns' self-indulgence. He couldn't even get the Black Sox scandal right 4 years later, and you're asking me how I can review his Shelby Foote heavy documentary that got so much wrong? Actually let's take a step back from this made from the Ethan Couch-looking maniac.

I couldn't be more disinterested in looking with pointed view of a person's life than Edgar Bergen's--the puppet or the puppetmaster? That's not a question Tommy can answer at this time. One time at Christmas I had to ask myself this when I had an exestential crisis going on during 7th grade. Don't ask.

The Civil War had mostly to do with colonial backlash within the social constructs that were going on during the mid 18th century. Erstwhile there were monarchies and revolutions in other countries. But what about this war? Was anyone right, or anyone wrong?

I can't go back to Star Wars every single time, but I have to say that I felt like one of the droids with those downtown city issues going on. I never had to sipher gas though. If you want a strong review, I don't suggest asking Wheaties Zach, because he is a detriment to all that is literature and all that is consumable and combustible. Just avoid that land mine at all costs.

I will not watch his new ventures, if he has any that I am not aware of. You have been previously warned and now warned again.

There's been this adderall shortage the last few months, and I've been a little wacky. I hardly even remember writing the above review--but I tell you what: I am gonna stand by it. Wheedon Zach's a good guy, though, and he recommends a good novel.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:11 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
W_Z wrote:

That is the finest review Tommy has ever written. 3 out of 4 gobstoppers!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:58 pm 

pizza_Place: MAGA Pizza
The real Civil War movie. Very funny. The guy's a "national treasure".
This be makin big cash money.

Jeffrey Wright in the new "masterpiece", American Fiction. Even White film critics are raving bout dis mooby.

Tells us what shitlibs/demoRats really really think about Our Balcks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0MbLCp ... hannel=MGM

"Two big dicks up!"-Rashard Mendenhall