It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:34 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4685 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107 ... 157  Next
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Gendry or Arya.

Gendry and Arya
With Ser Pounce.

RIP. No way did anyone take care of Ser Pounce after Tommen took his swan dive.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:34 pm 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Gendry or Arya.

Gendry and Arya
With Ser Pounce.

RIP. No way did anyone take care of Ser Pounce after Tommen took his swan dive.
He's going to show up working as a blacksmith in the next episode.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:44 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
GoldenJet wrote:
W_Z wrote:
there won't be an iron throne.

This is what I was just going to post. Divide up the Realm and have Kings/Queens/etc then have a league of nations or something to make sure everyone is getting along.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:22 pm 

SpiralStairs wrote:
GoldenJet wrote:
W_Z wrote:
there won't be an iron throne.

This is what I was just going to post. Divide up the Realm and have Kings/Queens/etc then have a league of nations or something to make sure everyone is getting along.

Ceresi wrote:
When you play a Game of Thrones, you either win or you di...vide up the kingdom equally and make sure everyone gets along

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:27 pm 

Cersei wrote:
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you di...versify.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:45 pm 

pizza_Place: aurelios
It would be interesting cause there will be four Queens of the seven Sansa, Cersi, Leanna, Dany (cause Jon will let her rule)
or be dead cause he saved the world.
Lots o estrogen.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
I'm still one of the people holding out for Dany and Jon.

MANY forget they were hoping for this too before the last season and a half.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:44 am 

pizza_Place: maciano's
FavreFan wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Gendry or Arya.

Gendry and Arya

Sansa and baelish....with one of them killing the other revealing Arya.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:46 am 

pizza_Place: maciano's
For their next introduction.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons”.

This is Jon Snow, he puts the D in Daenerys.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:33 am 

Jbi11s wrote:
I'm still one of the people holding out for Dany and Jon.

MANY forget they were hoping for this too before the last season and a half.

I never got the Jon Snow love.

He kinda sucks and always has. Poor little Rich kid. He's basically a quiet brooding version of Theon.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:07 am 

this theory that arya and sansa are "playing" littlefinger doesn't really seem believable. the scenes between those two are ice cold, and arya seems more like she's taunting sansa with giving her the dagger rather than "trusting" her with it.

it's true that arya is misremembering the day their father was killed--sansa was balling her eyes out, pleading for mercy.

arya should also know what things littlefinger's up to. she was around when she was cupbearer to tywin, and would know littlefinger a bit.

so if she's supposed to be great at stealth, they're not being transparent about that with the way littlefinger knew she was following him. it definitely rang more true that he was playing her.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:08 am 

W_Z wrote:
this theory that arya and sansa are "playing" littlefinger doesn't really seem believable. the scenes between those two are ice cold, and arya seems more like she's taunting sansa with giving her the dagger rather than "trusting" her with it.

it's true that arya is misremembering the day their father was killed--sansa was balling her eyes out, pleading for mercy.

arya should also know what things littlefinger's up to. she was around when she was cupbearer to tywin, and would know littlefinger a bit.

so if she's supposed to be great at stealth, they're not being transparent about that with the way littlefinger knew she was following him. it definitely rang more true that he was playing her.
Arya is playing the "make a lie seem like the truth" game.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:10 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
W_Z wrote:

Yeah I think Arya may be playing Littlefinger and will kill him next week. Sansa I don't think has any idea.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:12 am 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Sansa I don't think has any idea.
This pretty much describes her the entire series.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:12 am 

that's what the theory plays on, but what's the lie? arya doesn't know sansa's journey. for all she knows, and all she apparently has called her out on, she's still the spoiled brat that she left behind in king's landing.

if anything, i'd buy that she's testing sansa's loyalty. but not that she and sansa secretly know what they're doing and are going to get littlefinger themselves.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:15 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:31 am 

W_Z wrote:
that's what the theory plays on, but what's the lie? arya doesn't know sansa's journey. for all she knows, and all she apparently has called her out on, she's still the spoiled brat that she left behind in king's landing.

if anything, i'd buy that she's testing sansa's loyalty. but not that she and sansa secretly know what they're doing and are going to get littlefinger themselves.
Littlefinger wants to isolate Sansa from everyone else. He presumably wants Arya to either leave or try and kill Sansa and then be sent away or killed by Brienne or Brienne chooses Arya and then Littlefinger is her only ally. It's also why Littlefinger has been encouraging her to usurp Jon Snow.

Arya is letting things play out to see what else happens. That's why it is important that Arya specifically told Sansa about the game. Sansa probably doesn't totally trust her but given they were sisters I think she trusts her enough to not expect to be murdered and in reality, if Arya wanted to there is nothing Sansa could do anyways.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:22 am 

i'm not sure Sansa is being represented as knowing anything is going on, like was said above. but at the same time, i'm not sure they're representing Arya as knowing what Littlefinger's up to either. it really did come off as she fell into his trap by finding the planted note. if she had thought it was a trap set by him, she could've let Sansa in on it. that's the one reason why i think she's testing Sansa.

Littlefinger already knows Brienne can't kill Arya; he saw how they play-fought. he sees what Arya has become, and knows she's a threat. that's why he planted the note in the first place.

i'm just not convinced Arya isn't just falling for it. she has a deep seeded resentment toward Sansa, and i think if anything she'd believe Sansa would conspire against Jon and try to go for the throne herself.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:25 am 

W_Z wrote:
i'm just not convinced Arya isn't just falling for it. she has a deep seeded resentment toward Sansa, and i think if anything she'd believe Sansa would conspire against Jon and try to go for the throne herself.

This is the worst possible outcome and my fear as well. It would completely ignore any lessons learned by both characters.

I'd hate to think they'd make Arya and Sansa stupid again just for plot.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:25 am 

Maybe Arya kills Sansa this week?

Why do we need Sansa for anything at this point?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:38 am 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
rogers park bryan wrote:
Maybe Arya kills Sansa this week?

Why do we need Sansa for anything at this point?

Good genes. Does anal

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:50 am 

W_Z wrote:
i'm not sure Sansa is being represented as knowing anything is going on, like was said above. but at the same time, i'm not sure they're representing Arya as knowing what Littlefinger's up to either. it really did come off as she fell into his trap by finding the planted note. if she had thought it was a trap set by him, she could've let Sansa in on it. that's the one reason why i think she's testing Sansa.

Littlefinger already knows Brienne can't kill Arya; he saw how they play-fought. he sees what Arya has become, and knows she's a threat. that's why he planted the note in the first place.

Littlefinger wouldn't mind Brienne dying and then Arya leaving after the fight either.

Arya gave it all away when she talked about the lying game.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:14 pm 

pizza_Place: aurelios
Pretty cool look at the lake scene and how they did it.
The Hound sounds lie a cool dude.

https://youtu.be/yx9dRL1BCCQ

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:07 am 

Ranking the first 4 seasons...

Season 1
Season 4
Season 2
Season 3

Outside of the Red Wedding, season 3 kinda blows.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:40 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:

Season 1
Season 4
Season 2
Season 3

It kinda does. I like the Jon with the wildlings plot and the introduction of the Unsullied, Missandei, and Barristsan Selmy but that's it outside the Red Wedding.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:44 am 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

Season 1
Season 4
Season 2
Season 3

It kinda does. I like the Jon with the wildlings plot and the introduction of the Unsullied, Missandei, and Barristsan Selmy but that's it outside the Red Wedding.

I don't know if we talked about it at the time but the events leading up to the Red Wedding were also pretty stupid.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:46 am 

I just dont care at all for Robb or his storyline with the medic.

And Jon Snow with the Wildings is just meh. Season 3 just wasnt for me.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
The execution of Ned and the Red Wedding were the watershed moments of the show. Unfortunately, the Red Wedding knocked GRRM into a tailspin and he hasn't written a decent well thought out book since.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:13 pm 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
The execution of Ned and the Red Wedding were the watershed moments of the show. Unfortunately, the Red Wedding knocked GRRM into a tailspin and he hasn't written a decent well thought out book since.

I cant really comment because the internet spoiled the Red Wedding for me. (I hadnt watched the show yet at all)

I like the battle of Blackwater Bay more than the Red Wedding

Ned's death
Mountain vs Viper/Tyrion vs Tywin
Blackwater
Red Wedding

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
No one enjoyed the Battle of the Bastards?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4685 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107 ... 157  Next