It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:07 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2995 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77 ... 100  Next
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
That NYC hipster preteen commercial for iPad. "What are you doing on your computer?"

"What's a computer?"

Fuck. You. You know what a goddamn computer is.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Hank Scorpio wrote:
That NYC hipster preteen commercial for iPad. "What are you doing on your computer?"

"What's a computer?"

+1000

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:45 pm 
1000 CLUB

I eat Stouffer's lasagna and hunger to teach football.

Fuck off.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:31 am 

pizza_Place: world famous
Hank Scorpio wrote:

"What's a computer?"

Dumb little bitch can't even be bothered enough to look up from her screen and give her adult neighbor the common courtesy of engaging in a conversation.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
"You deserve breakfast made with respect." With respect of what exactly? There's an implication that other breakfasts are not made with respect. A disrespectful Egg McMuffin, perhaps. What is it disrespecting? Certainly not me -- they always smile and say "thank you" as they pass me my food. Is the disrespect putting an egg on an English Muffin instead of a brioche roll? That seems more a matter of preference of taste than one of respect. Is it the method of cooking the egg that shows respect to the ovum? I would think that as long as the product is consumed, you've fulfilled your respect requirements to the living thing. Again, whether soft or hard yolk is a matter left up to taste, but certainly it wouldn't be considered disrespectful to cook an egg and serve it as an edible product. Perhaps the respect is meant to be the self-respect of the sandwich maker? As optimistic as one might be that all employees are 100% committed to doing their best work, it is impossible for a customer to tell with certainty if an employee is genuine in their emotions or merely presenting a charade to the customer. Perhaps my "thank you" is heartfelt, and perhaps it is not. It seems very presumptious to this writer that one business would have more self-respecting employees working a kitchen griddle than any other business, especially when they are both in similar fast food categories. In fact, a slightly more upscale fast food location might employ personnel who secretly thought they could "do better", and therefore not respect the work they are doing, while a more common fast food restaurant might have people who are very happy to have a job at all and don't aspire to greater culinary employment. I feel this ad is trying to use "respect" as a word purely for emotional reaction, and not for the actual meaning of the word. This is similar to how some use the term "disrespect" to force morality into a situation when the more appropriate word "disagree" should be used instead.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
This Hero motorcycle spot that runs at the front end of every ad break of this golf tournament makes me want to light myself on fire.

"WE RIIIIIIIIIIIDE!" ....For a scooter company.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
Franky T wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

"What's a computer?"

Dumb little bitch can't even be bothered enough to look up from her screen and give her adult neighbor the common courtesy of engaging in a conversation.

:cheers: :cheers:
This androgynous little shit's made-up name is probably Ryden or Topher or Brytenna.
Not to mention, what's up with the hair-do?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAdnzbiZoiM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:54 pm 

Just saw a Windows 10 PC commercial that featured the adult version of the iPad kid.
It's a woman who creates interactive children's books about killer sharks or something.
She sports a super utilitarian short perm cut with those fabulous pointy sideburn things that used to be fashionable.
All she's missing is the front butt mom jeans and a macrame vest.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:55 pm 

shirtless driver wrote:
Franky T wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

"What's a computer?"

This androgynous little shit's made-up name is probably Ryden or Topher or Brytenna.

You guys better look out, sounds as if you all have at least one solid foot in old man yells at clouds territory.

Welcome :D :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:33 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
shirtless driver wrote:
Franky T wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

"What's a computer?"

You guys better look out, sounds as if you all have at least one solid foot in old man yells at clouds territory.

I notice it more and more. By the time I'm 40 I'm going to just hate kids.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:39 pm 

Just realized the "What's a computer?" girl's name is revealed to be "Scout" in the commercial. Douche factor times a million.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:46 pm 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Just realized the "What's a computer?" girl's name is revealed to be "Scout" in the commercial. Douche factor times a million.

That's a dogs name.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:46 pm 

You're assuming Scout is a girl.
DO NOT force your pronouns on 'them'.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:15 am 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
Regular Reader wrote:
shirtless driver wrote:
Franky T wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

"What's a computer?"

Yep.. and get off my lawn territory too. I think I have one solid foot there and my other foot might be descending to join it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:23 am 

pizza_Place: A few...
Regular Reader wrote:
shirtless driver wrote:
Franky T wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

"What's a computer?"

In

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:37 am 

pizza_Place: world famous
Peoria Matt wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
shirtless driver wrote:
Franky T wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

"What's a computer?"

In

In, and loving it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:36 am 

pizza_Place: Dino's
Hank Scorpio wrote:

That's a dogs name.

So is Hank.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:55 pm 

I like the Raiders fan at the Kansas City Chiefs fans' Christmas dinner, but playing it 100s of times a day is a problem.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:56 pm 

shirtless driver wrote:

That ad has over 5.5 mil views on YT in the last 2 weeks, and the comment section is disabled.
I bet that was a treasure trove of misogyny and shitposts.
:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Hank Scorpio wrote:

"What's a computer?"

I had avoided this commercial until today's Saints game.

The people who wrote this commercial and the ones who acted in it should be liquidated. Their families should be charged for the cost of the bullet.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:08 pm 

I love the guy sitting next to 'Scout' on the bus, cocked eyebrow, reading a fake magazine which I believe might've been called 'Skeptic' as 'Scout' is nose deep into creating a world of whimsy on their blog or begging for Patreon $ to finance their transition....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:10 pm 

shirtless driver wrote:
I love the guy sitting next to 'Scout' on the bus, cocked eyebrow, reading a fake magazine which I believe might've been called 'Skeptic' as 'Scout' is nose deep into creating a world of whimsy on their blog or begging for Patreon $ to finance their transition....

You know Scout writes a blog with headlines like "Dear white people...." or uses the word Cis non ironically.

Fuck Scout.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:01 am 

shirtless driver wrote:

yeah it's really like the casting call was "someone you can't tell is a girl or boy outright, and is possibly multicultural". just trying way too hard to be "progressive".

and like hank said, no fucking person on this planet doesn't know what a computer is, even if the word is a bit archaic now. they still would know the word.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:45 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Watching that commercial makes me happy that Barb got what she deserved in Stranger Things.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:00 am 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Watching that commercial makes me happy that Barb got what she deserved in Stranger Things.

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:59 pm 

These passive aggressive douches in the GMC holiday commercials accosting their neighbors to show off their shitty new cars.

They're the villains, here. The neighbors are just minding their own business buying things that interest them, and these assholes march over to condescend about being a Better Consumer.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:29 pm 

I really despise those Lexus Christmas commercials and their plea for conspicuous consumption.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
good dolphin wrote:
I really despise those Lexus Christmas commercials and their plea for conspicuous consumption.

They actually sell those big red ribbons to put on top (it's like a $300 option).

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:42 pm 

Does ESPN sell anything other than patent medicine commercials and the meth head (?) looking guy in scrubs pushing The Addiction Network??

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:57 pm 

Brought to you by the same assholes behind:
"They call it the remainder, it's the number that remains!!"
:evil: :evil: :evil:
Eat a dick, Katherine....and by the way, nice permanent.
NOT!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZp16vUgP70

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2995 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77 ... 100  Next