It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:34 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2995 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 100  Next
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Jaw Breaker wrote:
Jay Farner may want to update his Quicken Loans spot claiming that mortgage rates are the "second lowest in history, with the 30-yr rate at 3.50%." Since the election, rates have been rising and are now almost 4%.

He finally updated it, and the funny thing is how much higher the fees are. Previously, their advertised rate was 3.50% with an APR of 3.57%. In his new spot, the rate is 3.99% with an APR of 4.77%. :shock: He still claims those rates are "the second lowest in history." :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:00 am 

pizza_Place: world famous
That Comcast commercial about going to grandma's house where the little snowflake calls it "a/k/a hell" because she doesn't have wi-fi and she will be forced to spend a few hours with her family without being able to watch shows or surf the internet. Fuck you you little bitch.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:59 pm 

So I like the xfinity grandparents commercial where they try to impress their tweener granddaughter...but I have seen it like 20 fuckin times in the past two years days. Change it up a little.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Franky T wrote:
That Comcast commercial about going to grandma's house where the little snowflake calls it "a/k/a hell" because she doesn't have wi-fi and she will be forced to spend a few hours with her family without being able to watch shows or surf the internet. Fuck you you little bitch.

:lol:

Franky the old school maniac.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:31 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
I get a little excited when I hear the McRib commercial and that fantastic New Wave hit, "(Oh Oh Oh, I Really Want) Seconds."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
I have never heard anybody talking about the Webb boys.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:43 pm 

When I hear ads for St. Charles Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram/Plymouth/whatever, it strikes me as odd that they never mention the spokesman's last name. First it was "Crazy Carlos" doing spots with Boers. Lately it's been Drinky speaking with "General Manager Alex" -- it's like they are ashamed to put their full name out there.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
In the commercial for Illinois Media School with Fred Huebner and Jonathan Hood, Hood pronounces Illinois "Ellinois."

I am IMS...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
the jeep commercial with Cat Stevens

if you want to sing out, sing out
And if you want to be free, be free
'Cause there's a mill-yun things to be

Ugh.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
SuperNintendoHjalmarsson wrote:

Ugh.

Nothing that includes Cat Stevens can be bad.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Hank Scorpio wrote:
the jeep commercial with Yusuf Islam

Ugh.

Fixed.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Hank Scorpio wrote:

Ugh.

Father and Son makes me shed a tear every time.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Caseys
Chus wrote:
I have never heard anybody talking about the Webb boys.

What about the service and the value. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:00 pm 

For years I thought it was "and the Webb family promises why" and not "and the Webb Family Promise is why."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Quonset
Curious Hair wrote:
For years I thought it was "and the Webb family promises why" and not "and the Webb Family Promise is why."

This...now it finally makes sense.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:31 pm 

Franky T wrote:

I saw that commercial for the first time this weekend and thought about your post. I would have cancelled whatever TV plan I had and served her boiled potatoes and cottage cheese for dinner.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:58 pm 

the Panera "or something" ad. Some sanctimonious hipster millennial in such a condescending tone i can't believe they went with it.

and i hate the way she says "focaccia" as if she's trying to sound it out for the first time.

makes me want her to die in a fire or something.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:00 pm 

Hi everyone, I'm a neoreactionary, and this Hyundai commercial for the holiday season makes me sick.

A presumably married couple goes to a Hyundai dealership to buy a car. The salesman appears to be gay through his effeminate voice and Christmas-elf costume, but he is actually peacocking and attracting the attention of females by standing out from the crowd. The beta-bucks husband is dressed like a normie because his value to the female is tied to his ability to buy a Hyundai, not his appearance or special abilities.

The female smells the salesman and remarks that he smells like nutmeg. Perhaps he is wearing Axe Nutmeg Rush. No matter why, the female is impressed with the salesman's scent on a basic, primal level. Females are powerless against pheromones like his.

After smelling the salesman and going to a cutaway, the female's outfit has transformed from post-Wall normie to the festive peacocking of the salesman. It's CLEAR what this symbolizes. By having the female appear in his style of clothing, it symbolizes that during the cutaway, when spacetime is variable and anything is possible, the car salesman has inseminated and impregnated the man's female. He has marked her as his own from the inside out! HER HUSBAND HAS BEEN CUCKED! HE'S BEEN CUCKED! THE SO-CALLED HOMO WAS ACTUALLY THE ALPHA!

Then, after another cut, the female has abandoned the pretense of her relationship with the beta and is standing alongside her new alpha, symbolically visibly pregnant with his powerful alpha seed, encouraging the cuck to buy them a Hyundai Sonata so that they can fuck in it and make him watch. She is findomming her cuck. Then, the cuck claims to hear "holiday music." This is him endorsing the relationship of the pregnant female and her alpha, deluding himself into thinking they will be poly and include him in their new family. The salesman says it's "just his ringtone." By denying the cuck this compromise, he is asserting his alpha status, showing that he and only he will be allowed to care for the baby (symbolized by the ringtone, it is ONLY HIS) he put into the cuck's female.

How can the media be complicit in such a message? WHY IS THE AUTO INDUSTRY AND (((ADVERTISING INDUSTRY))) TRYING TO CUCK HARD-WORKING AMERICAN MEN WITH GAYISH JUSTIN TRUDEAU LOOKALIKES?!?!? DO THEY WANT US TO BUY CARS OR DO THEY JUST WANT US TO BE GOOD SUBORDINATES TO A NEW WORLD ORDER AS SYMBOLIZED BY CANADIAN LEADER AND (((GLOBALIST))) JUSTIN TRUDEAU?

I won't let Canadian free-trade agreements impregnate my wife, who is an anime pillow. Fellow males, rise up and don't buy Hyundai cars and don't watch commercial breaks. We need to stand tall against a collapsing global hierarchy until we can Make America Great Again.

For more of my uncut thoughts on this one, single, 30-second spot, visit my blog at blackcathedralofbeatingofftoentouragereruns.blogspot.com.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:18 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:59 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Homer: You know, Mr. Burns, you're the richest guy I know. Way richer than Lenny.

Mr. Burns: Yes, but I'd trade it all for a little more.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
W_Z wrote:
the Panera "or something" ad. Some sanctimonious hipster millennial in such a condescending tone i can't believe they went with it.

and i hate the way she says "focaccia" as if she's trying to sound it out for the first time.

Oh god yes. I thought the exact same thing
"hand slice avocado" oh fucking hell

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:19 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
Bagels wrote:
W_Z wrote:

Oh god yes. I thought the exact same thing
"hand slice avocado" oh fucking hell

And what with the Dad? He acts like he just fed a velociraptor, or something.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:18 pm 

OK so the car commercials are, by design, the most nauseating Christmas commercials throughout the season. But specifically, I want every Hyundai to be extremely recall-faulty for that stupid ass couple with the wife who says "You smell like nutmeeegggg" all creepy-like.

The couple was reaching speeds up to 115 MPH and could no longer control the car. It exploded on impact.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:24 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 6 characters

EAT SHIT

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
I want to stab the bottle blowers in the 7UP and Comcast "Jesse's Girl" commercials. Fuck them all.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:11 pm 

Goff doing commercials for real estate agent Amy Kite. Touting her expertise, he actually said "she was able to sell a friend's house for 20% more than they paid for it." :lol: :?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Jaw Breaker wrote:
Goff doing commercials for real estate agent Amy Kite. Touting her expertise, he actually said "she was able to sell a friend's house for 20% more than they paid for it." :lol: :?

and i heard Bernstein do a commercial for Omaha Steaks and slobber all over everything like usual....that shit is like Taco Bell quality meat, yea i'm sure the Bernstein household is stocked to the gills

it's second only to his ads for Avant or whatever that scam loan place was

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:31 pm 

"Dan. Dan. Dan. Dan. Dan. Do you, ahhhhh, do you like Omaha Steaks, Dan? Ahhhhhh, I was thinking of picking up some Omaha Steaks."
"I endorse their product."
"Ahhhh, I, ahhhh, I didn't ask you that. I KNOW YOU DO BERNSTEIN BECAUSE I HEAR YOU DO THE READ EVERY DAY. BERNSTEIN. IDIOT. I'M ASKING IF THEY'RE GOOD."
"(sigh) Well, remember, I have family in Omaha, I would assume they would similarly attest--
"AHHHH, I DON'T CARE WHERE YOUR FAMILY LIVES, BERNSTEIN, I DON'T NEED THEM TO TEST IT. I ASKED YOU."
"(sigh) If you're... (sigh) asking me to say, for instance, that I wouldn't feed it to my dogs, I am not going to say that."
"Dan, Dan, Dan, I thought you don't have dogs since White Sox baseball killed your dog nine years ago."
"(sigh) The radio we do on this show is about listening between the words."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:03 pm 

The Apple commercial with Frankenstein is supposed to be heartwarming but it's so heavy-handed and mawkish is makes me angry. Get the torches and pitchforks.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:33 pm 

and the singing...why do they have to sing...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2995 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 100  Next